Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

1 minute ago, newbloodmoon said:

Boobs is boobs, small, medium or large. I don’t discriminate.

Haha man of many tastes

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Haha man of many tastes

Well yes, my wife says I can look but no touchies and I tell her the same.

• Like 1

Just now, newbloodmoon said:

Well yes, my wife says I can look but no touchies and I tell her the same.

Smart way to be.

Where as currently I can do both.

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Smart way to be.

Where as currently I can do both.

Well I can do both as long as they’re my wifes, so no complaints.

• Like 1

Well I can do both as long as they’re my wifes, so no complaints.

I meant I can look or touch others, not that I am or wanting to touch many.

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

I meant I can look or touch others, not that I am or wanting to touch many.

Ya I kinda figured, I do alot of photography so I tend to often look at people from a perspective of catching that great photo that just pops and tells a story. That with alot of the writing I do lends itself well for people watching.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, newbloodmoon said:

Ya I kinda figured, I do alot of photography so I tend to often look at people from a perspective of catching that great photo that just pops and tells a story. That with alot of the writing I do lends itself well for people watching.

Ex's fault and loss.

So you'd also know how to read people to a point to

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Ex's fault and loss.

So you'd also know how to read people to a point to

Yes I have had to learn to read peoples body language and cues. I have also learned to seem obliviouse to things so people act more naturally. I have photographed people at Cons like Comicons, Animecons, faerycons etc.  I love doing those because you don’t have to direct them to pose etc. The photos come out better imo because they take on the persona of that character.

• Like 2

Just now, newbloodmoon said:

Yes I have had to learn to read peoples body language and cues. I have also learned to seem obliviouse to things so people act more naturally. I have photographed people at Cons like Comicons, Animecons, faerycons etc.  I love doing those because you don’t have to direct them to pose etc. The photos come out better imo because they take on the persona of that character.

Interesting and true.

Costumes etc seem to help bring out different sides of people

• Like 2

I don’t do any studio work as I don’t currently have access to one or props and all that. I knew a gal (more like acquaintance than friend) who would shoot a lot of erotica as in was the principle photographer and I have seen a few of her portfolios etc. That was never really my thing as I generally tend to do landscapes, city scapes, nature stuff etc.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, newbloodmoon said:

I don’t do any studio work as I don’t currently have access to one or props and all that. I knew a gal (more like acquaintance than friend) who would shoot a lot of erotica as in was the principle photographer and I have seen a few of her portfolios etc. That was never really my thing as I generally tend to do landscapes, city scapes, nature stuff etc.

Nature/landscape wise I've got a few good ones.

Back when loser ex proposed I took a photo of the sun set, because it looked good.

I have a photo I took drunk last year while visiting a friend interstate, I'll find it resize it and post it below.

Taken on my phone, Dec 2017, trying to zoom in far as I could in very long dress and drunk.

rsz_newcastle_sunset[1].jpg

• Like 3

Not bad for a drunk shot with long dress on.  Well it’s been fun Ruby Rah but I gotta run and do some bill paying activities.  Have a good one!

• Like 2

Not bad for a drunk shot with long dress on.  Well it’s been fun Ruby Rah but I gotta run and do some bill paying activities.  Have a good one!

You to, damn those bills :) 

Aaaaand looks like insomnia has returned.

Also I'm slowly getting over the latest bs in my life but it hasn't been easy. Anger has mostly left, now I'm in a state of mild annoyance. I have turned into a bit of a dick but I try and be as cool as possible. 

In more positive news folks keep trying to recruit me for their pool teams, one being APA other UPA. One of the guys is top 10 in the nation in 9 ball. Honestly he doesn't seem that good and I've launched my own investigation as to how he's ranked so high. 

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, internetperson said:

Aaaaand looks like insomnia has returned.

Also I'm slowly getting over the latest bs in my life but it hasn't been easy. Anger has mostly left, now I'm in a state of mild annoyance. I have turned into a bit of a dick but I try and be as cool as possible. 

In more positive news folks keep trying to recruit me for their pool teams, one being APA other UPA. One of the guys is top 10 in the nation in 9 ball. Honestly he doesn't seem that good and I've launched my own investigation as to how he's ranked so high. 

Damn missed you. I'm on Aussie time so am still around

52 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have a new cat. She's a hissy kitty. 

Aww kitty cat

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I have a new cat. She's a hissy kitty. 

What breed?  How old?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tcgram said:

What breed?  How old?

I don't know, but she's young. Was abused so I took her in. Giving her space. She found a hidey hole in one of my unfinished cabinets. So that's where I'm leaving her. She's got food and water. I'll let her make the rules.

• Like 4

Just now, XenoFish said:

I don't know, but she's young. Was abused so I took her in. Giving her space. She found a hidey hole in one of my unfinished cabinets. So that's where I'm leaving her. She's got food and water. I'll let her make the rules.

Yep, just let her have her space and she will come around in time.   

• Like 2

Off to my mom's for an early birthday celebration!!   Be back in a bit!  :)  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tcgram said:

Yep, just let her have her space and she will come around in time.   

I have a shower similar to this in my cabin.

9a261cf9e84b2e05623c6f540a92c805.jpg

Went to check on her and she was gone. Kinda freaked out, then I checked behind the 'tub'. Yep, she found a new spot to hide at. Poor cat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

the-voices-are-telling-me-to-kill-you-ev

Well when someone starves and hit her a lot. I think the only thing going through her head is "Will you hurt me?".

• The topic was locked