Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

kmt_sesh

1 hour ago, ShadowSot said:

Lol, it went OK. I felt generally awkward, as is usual for an introvert. 

However there was good food. 

LOL It was the same for me. I didn't really know what to do with all of those strangers, but luckily my friend who invited me is a good cook.

She prepared a full spread Mexican luncheon. I love Mexican! So about all I did when I was there was eat, eat, eat. Then on the train ride home fart, fart, fart. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, AMP1974 said:

Exhhhhhausssttttted. Had bday parteh tonight 

Happy Birthday to you...or your friend...or parent...or sibling...or pet gerbil...or whoever's birthday it was. I hope there was good food. That's always one of the best things about parties.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

LOL That is so cute. I liked the second dog watching all the action and wondering what to do with the flying furball. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

LOL That is so cute. I liked the second dog watching all the action and wondering what to do with the flying furball. :lol:

It’s the opposite of my energy today. 

Toothache/jaw pain, backache, headache, sinus pain and heartburn from hell that won’t leave. 
Best part extremely limited to what can be taken 

• Sad 1

feeling much better...  made a midnight run to walmart for coke zero and battered mushrooms for me and cheesesticks for the rest of the house....lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

feeling much better...  made a midnight run to walmart for coke zero and battered mushrooms for me and cheesesticks for the rest of the house....lol

I'm really glad to hear that. And going out at this late hour just for food is surely a good sign!

I love mushrooms served most any way. The cafe where I usually have lunch on weekdays serves wonderful battered mushrooms.

• Like 2

mushrooms are just amazing... i make a mixture of saur kraut, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms  for my brats..it is delishious

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Happy Birthday to you...or your friend...or parent...or sibling...or pet gerbil...or whoever's birthday it was. I hope there was good food. That's always one of the best things about parties.

Mine. ish. Actually it’s this Wednesday but party was today cause schedules :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Overdueleaf said:

mushrooms are just amazing... i make a mixture of saur kraut, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms  for my brats..it is delishious

Are they super tall and purple yet?

• Haha 2

My daughter didn't have to work last night so she went to church and Sunday School with me this morning.   We thought my son escaped the stomach virus but no, he got up sick this morning.   I may have to buy some stock in bleach and lysol spray.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My son has eaten a little bit of toast today so he's starting to get on the mend.  :) 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AMP1974 said:

Mine. ish. Actually it’s this Wednesday but party was today cause schedules :) 

Well, then, Happy Birthday to you! May life bring you much bacon and endless supplies of red Speedos! And of course the release of pain from fibromyalgia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, tcgram said:

My son has eaten a little bit of toast today so he's starting to get on the mend.  :) 

I hope he gets all the way better, and real fast. I hope you and your daughter had a nice time together.

As for me, the Bears played in town today, against the Packers. This is a huge rivalry. I'm not a sports fan and couldn't care less, but it rankles me to no end when they play in town because their stadium is right across the street from our Field Museum, and it's almost impossible for folks to get into the museum because of this. Instead, some of us museum folks got together to have lunch and enjoy one another's comany at a cafe we all like. It was fun just to hanging with my friends, so I liked that.

• Like 2

Got asked last night how am I losing weight while pregnant. 

I truthfully didn’t know I was, I don’t try to. 

All I do is walk a lot and eat more often. 

Aslong as Luca Rose is growing, is healthy etc and dr isn’t worried I’m happy. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Got asked last night how am I losing weight while pregnant. 

I truthfully didn’t know I was, I don’t try to. 

All I do is walk a lot and eat more often. 

Aslong as Luca Rose is growing, is healthy etc and dr isn’t worried I’m happy. 

I agree. Healthy is what matters. The healthier the better.

Where is everyone else this afternoon? Is everyone taking the day off? If so, you people leave me no choice but to dance...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hey, another fifty pages and we'll start DA III!

Wow it’s gone quickly. 

Hoping AK is back before then, last I heard from he he was doing well missing DA and hoping to get back ASAP 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Wow it’s gone quickly. 

Hoping AK is back before then, last I heard from he he was doing well missing DA and hoping to get back ASAP 

I hope he comes back, too. It's fun to have him around.

If you've been able to contact him on FB, why doesn't he post here?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I hope he comes back, too. It's fun to have him around.

If you've been able to contact him on FB, why doesn't he post here?

I had contact in the inboxes on here but that was over a month ago. 

He popped in gave update and popped out again, he was at library while his mom was at book club there. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I agree. Healthy is what matters. The healthier the better.

Where is everyone else this afternoon? Is everyone taking the day off? If so, you people leave me no choice but to dance...

giphy.gif

I was watching the Steelers/Patriots game.   Steelers won, much to my joy!!   :wub:

• Like 1

Pepper grinder 1, foot 0.   

48377011_10158217278444966_7629371942297927680_o.thumb.jpg.741fb9e4f83d8264c425b949216b84f0.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

I had contact in the inboxes on here but that was over a month ago. 

He popped in gave update and popped out again, he was at library while his mom was at book club there. 

Sorry I disappeared. I got kicked off the forum and couldn't log back on for quite a while. This happens to me on occasion, and it drives me nuts. :angry:

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Pepper grinder 1, foot 0.   

48377011_10158217278444966_7629371942297927680_o.thumb.jpg.741fb9e4f83d8264c425b949216b84f0.jpg

Ouch hope it feels better soon 

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked