Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
kmt_sesh

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread II

24,972 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Overdueleaf

well we premade it, it was for tonights dinner. I had dinner plans with friends but they got cancelled at the last minute. I wanted to make sure the household had a good meal to eat. turns out that i got to enjoy the lasgna and there is enough left over for tomorrows dinner, so I do not have to cook. Though i think that next week i am goin to do a creamy sausage and tortellini soup

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
2 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

well we premade it, it was for tonights dinner. I had dinner plans with friends but they got cancelled at the last minute. I wanted to make sure the household had a good meal to eat. turns out that i got to enjoy the lasgna and there is enough left over for tomorrows dinner, so I do not have to cook. Though i think that next week i am goin to do a creamy sausage and tortellini soup

 

That does it. I'm going to have to find your house. :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19

Watching Van and 2 friends life streaming 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overdueleaf

i always welcome company i know.  If big cities didnt scare me so I would come cook for you on vacation. Speaking of vacation. I am going to try to hook up with some old UM friends this summer and go camping in NC either in the mountains or on the beach or any place that is free from light pollution so we can see the milky way

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overdueleaf

i am thinking coffe and guitar music by campfire and sitting back to watch the stars

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overdueleaf

sharing this.... currently on my playlist

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19

I would post the link to the live stream but the guys often swear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overdueleaf

my virgin ears

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
24 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

i always welcome company i know.  If big cities didnt scare me so I would come cook for you on vacation. Speaking of vacation. I am going to try to hook up with some old UM friends this summer and go camping in NC either in the mountains or on the beach or any place that is free from light pollution so we can see the milky way

That sounds like a wonderful trip. Believe it or not, I used to be huge into the outdoors—camping, hiking, canoeing,mountain biking, rock climbing. Now I'm a complete city nerd and spend most of my free time at museums. So if you ever do find yourself in Chicago, please come see me at the Field Museum. I'm a docent there. I've met up with several UMers at the Field. I'll introduce you to my closest mummy friends. And lunch is on me. ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I would post the link to the live stream but the guys often swear 

Yeah, I might blush. :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh

I'm bowing out for the night. It's hard to believe the weekend is almost already here, but I'm not complaining. Until we meet again, DAers, have a great night/day and hope to see you tomorrow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19
17 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Yeah, I might blush. :lol:

Lol I’d rather not break um rules, they are funny thou 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcgram

Popping in to say HI before heading to work!    Have a great day/evening everyone!  :D    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh

At the end of the day here, nearly. I'm popping in, too. I hope everyone's having a good day. Tomorrow's Friday!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19
8 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

At the end of the day here, nearly. I'm popping in, too. I hope everyone's having a good day. Tomorrow's Friday!

Friday 10:23am here, we have slight cool change

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Friday 10:23am here, we have slight cool change

Heh, it's the dead of winter here. Every day is cool. Although I will say, this winter is warm so far, compared to past years.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19
6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Heh, it's the dead of winter here. Every day is cool. Although I will say, this winter is warm so far, compared to past years.

107.6f yesterday here

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
28 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

107.6f yesterday here

 

That's just too hot. Uncivilized! I'd have to put on my red Speedo and sit in the sprinkler.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19

I currently live under the air con 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcgram

Had a decent show rate of clients at work both yesterday and today.   Also have had some interesting people; yesterday had a 14 yr old who is going to be a mom at 15.  She said she didn't think she could get pregnant.   The pregnancy really hasn't  sunk in yet.   I feel bad for her as she really doesn't understand the responsibility that she is undertaking.  Then I had another want to know why we were shorting her foods.  I noticed that she did not load the card when she was supposed to and therefore, did not have food for this month.  People can be silly at times.   :rolleyes:

Edited by tcgram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Heh, it's the dead of winter here. Every day is cool. Although I will say, this winter is warm so far, compared to past years.

Seriously. It's yet to snow at all here this year. :huh:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King

winter-is-coming-prepare-yourselves-21870108.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King

84818711.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca-Rosemom 19
3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

84818711.jpg

@Likely Guy is this true

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

 I'd have to put on my red Speedo and sit in the sprinkler.

Now, that's uncivilized.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.