Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russians indicted for campaign interference

OverSword

18 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Just because they're reporting real news that shines the clownshow in Washington in a bad light doesn't mean they're intentionally spreading division. What is happening on a daily basis in Washington is absurd and it needs to be reported on. Hell the sad truth is there is so much absurdity coming from 1600 penn ave right now that A TON of it doesn't even get what I would consider appropriate coverage. 

As for Tapper, if he is a democrat it really doesn't come through in his reporting. The following is just what pops up first on a quick google search. 

Give me a break. These jerks are nothing but Democratic propaganda news outlets whose main mission is to damage or destroy the Trump presidency by any means necessary. That's why they make all positives look negative, so I know that they're anything but objective journalists who just show things as they are. CNN is worse than your worst boogeyman.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Seriously, Farmer? The NSA, CIA, State Department, all those massive organizations with the full weight of the US Government behind them, compared with an eccentric Russian who it seemed set up this "troll factory" as a hobby and, more than anything else, a money making scheme, with, not even Inquisitor in Chief Mueller has managed to find, any official support from the Russian Government? Are you trying to compare it with those who instigated the War of Independence now? You really ought to calm down and get a new pair of glasses perhaps, one that offers a better sense of perspective. :unsure: 

Well the war for independence was a bit of a deep cut but ill stand by my point. Perhaps the dude living in a cave in Afghanistan would have been a better example of a small force causing major damage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Give me a break. These jerks are nothing but Democratic propaganda news outlets whose main mission is to damage or destroy the Trump presidency by any means necessary. That's why they make all positives look negative, so I know that they're anything but objective journalists who just show things as they are. CNN is worse than your worst boogeyman.

Not really, they have biases but , as in the case of Tapper or as in the case of Smith on fox not everything that comes from them is coming from a place of political bias. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not really, they have biases but , as in the case of Tapper or as in the case of Smith on fox not everything that comes from them is coming from a place of political bias. 

Really. It's as obvious as the nose on your face. They can't or won't cover and report the news in a fair and honest manner. It was bad in the past, but it's much worse now.

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

Really. It's as obvious as the nose on your face. They can't or won't cover and report the news in a fair and honest manner. It was bad in the past, but it's much worse now.

This is where we're at, its the post factual age. You don't like what they're reporting so it's not "fair and honest", or to reach closer to the monosyllabic crowd its "fake news" . 

Think about it this way, if Obama gave somewhere around 7 misleading statements a day don't you think the media should have covered that? That's what has happened under Trump. The dude is a negative headline generating machine, that's not the media's fault, only his. 

• Like 4

Guy tries to blow up the subway in New York City, and the news is all about Trump drinking bazillions of diet cokes.

Where was Trump's misleading statement on that one?

What was misleading about Trumps statement that Obama had him wiretapped? Remember how Trump was ridiculed?

The problem is that the media cannot be shamed into doing their job. They've been proven to be flat-out lying about the guy many times now, but that doesn't even phase them.

That said, Trump certainly does cause most of his own problems, because he's more of a regular person than a politician.

He doesn't act like a statesman. He doesn't come across that way.

Harte

• Like 3

If Mueller is now going to start prosecuting foreigners for interfering in our presidential election then why is thee no indictment from baggy jowls for Christopher Steele?  He is definitely a foreigner, was not registered as a foreign agent, was paid by the opposition to do his research and most definitely interfered in the election, and far more effectively than the laughable Russian ads but not enough to cover for Hillary that took weeks off at the end of the election cycle. 

Mueller should be chomping at the bit since Steele is very much extraditable where the Russians are not and he has much evidence of the man's work as evidence including felony leaking.  Lastly, he actually has hard evidence of Russian collusion, Hillary, officers of the DNC and Fusion GPS, as an unholy alliance, colluded by paying for Steele’s to do his dirty work.  He delivered a pile of S but hey, that didn't matter, the willing media would push it no matter how ridiculous the accusations.

Edited by Merc14

1 minute ago, Harte said:

Guy tries to blow up the subway in New York City, and the news is all about Trump drinking bazillions of diet cokes.

Where was Trump's misleading statement on that one?

Well the media did actually cover that story but what day was that? Seriously, give me the date and I guarantee I can find a lie Trump told that the media had to cover. 

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

What was misleading about Trumps statement that Obama had him wiretapped? Remember how Trump was ridiculed?

Well Obama didn't have him wiretapped....soooo basically the entire statement was misleading. 

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

The problem is that the media cannot be shamed into doing their job. They've been proven to be flat-out lying about the guy many times now, but that doesn't even phase them.

That's a fantastic mantra which really seems to have convinced folks its true however in the rare occasions when a mistake was made, mistake not lie, the reputable organizations have issued retraction, corrections and punishments to their staff. 

Mistakes happen, playing the victim card to make it seem worse than it is is really getting old. 

5 minutes ago, Harte said:

That said, Trump certainly does cause most of his own problems, because he's more of a regular person than a politician.

Trump has never once in his life been more of a regular person than a politician.  He is an elite born in a golden bubble and handed the keys to a financial empire 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This is where we're at, its the post factual age. You don't like what they're reporting so it's not "fair and honest", or to reach closer to the monosyllabic crowd its "fake news" . 

Think about it this way, if Obama gave somewhere around 7 misleading statements a day don't you think the media should have covered that? That's what has happened under Trump. The dude is a negative headline generating machine, that's not the media's fault, only his. 

No, I just haven't been driven insane by hate for Trump. I hear and see the Democratic propaganda news outlets for the liars that they are. Just look at CNN's *fake* discussion in which they used scripts. Even the New York Times came clean on their extreme bias during the presidential campaign.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No, I just haven't been driven insane by hate for Trump. I hear and see the Democratic propaganda news outlets for the liars that they are. Just look at CNN's *fake* discussion in which they used scripts. Even the New York Times came clean on their extreme bias during the presidential campaign.

I think you give the bias too much credit. I mean no doubt there is bias, that doesn't change the factual nature of what they're reporting just like foxnews' bias doesn't change the factual nature of the things they report. Now before you go and conjure up that list of like 6 stories that have actually been false I'm not saying mistakes don't happen. I'm just saying this is the perfect storm for networks like CNN.

There is so much garbage happening in Washington right now that they don't have to act in a biased manner, all they have to do is report the news. 

As for the town hall I have to confess to assuming that questions in those settings were always scripted, apparently I was wrong though 

Florida Shooting Survivor Not Given Scripted Question But Pulled For Speech At CNN Town Hall, Network Source Claims

But CNN pushed back on Haab’s claim and offered him the chance to appear on the network Thursday to discuss his views.

“There is absolutely no truth to this," CNN spokesperson Richard Hudock told Newsweek in an emailed statement. "CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night's town hall, nor have we ever. After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected. We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety.”

Haab wanted to specifically speak about former military veterans serving as armed security for schools, but it became clear to the network that he intended to give more of a speech than stay in the town hall, question-and-answer format, a source familiar with the production told Newsweek.

“We asked him to expand on his original question but the town hall wasn’t the place for a speech at which point his father declined for him to participate,” the source said.

Well the war for independence was a bit of a deep cut but ill stand by my point. Perhaps the dude living in a cave in Afghanistan would have been a better example of a small force causing major damage. 

even then, now you're drawing an analogy between Osama bin Laden and Some Russian Who May Have Been Loyal To Putin But There's Absolutely No Evidence Putin Actually Ordered Him To Do It who allegedly posted a few ads on facebook that may have been intended to "Provoke Dissent"? :unsure2: 

How quickly people forget, by the way; Gooogle's spell checker doesn't recognize Osama and asks me if I mean Obama. :unsure2: 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I think you give the bias too much credit. I mean no doubt there is bias, that doesn't change the factual nature of what they're reporting just like foxnews' bias doesn't change the factual nature of the things they report. Now before you go and conjure up that list of like 6 stories that have actually been false I'm not saying mistakes don't happen. I'm just saying this is the perfect storm for networks like CNN.

There is so much garbage happening in Washington right now that they don't have to act in a biased manner, all they have to do is report the news. 

As for the town hall I have to confess to assuming that questions in those settings were always scripted, apparently I was wrong though 

Florida Shooting Survivor Not Given Scripted Question But Pulled For Speech At CNN Town Hall, Network Source Claims

I saw an interview with him. He busted them for their dishonesty and duplicity. Even their hard news is inundated with bias. Hey, I agree that they should go after Trump when he deserves it. You and I are on the same page there. It's just that they can't or won't cover him in a fair and honest manner. That shows that it would be foolish to trust them. They squandered that trust.

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

even then, now you're drawing an analogy between Osama bin Laden and Some Russian Who May Have Been Loyal To Putin But There's Absolutely No Evidence Putin Actually Ordered Him To Do It who allegedly posted a few ads on facebook that may have been intended to "Provoke Dissent"? :unsure2: 

As someone who is living through it, absolutely    

Think about it this way, if Obama gave somewhere around 7 misleading statements a day don't you think the media should have covered that?

Should have and whether they would have done are very different things. Undoubtedly he did many times, not just because he was intrinsically slippery and smooth and very much like a real estate agent who had a bigger desk than anyone else in his profession, but by the sheer fact of his being in politics. It wasn't publicized a fraction of the way that absolutely everything Trump says though, because the media loved and adored him so much. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

As someone who is living through it, absolutely    

I cannot believe you are real. You know what Osama bin Laden (was accused of) being responsible for, do you? You're equating that with a few ads on facebook put up with the vague hope of  "stirring up disagreements in american society"? I really don't know what to say. :mellow:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Should have and whether they would have done are very different things. Undoubtedly he did many times, not just because he was intrinsically slippery and smooth and very much like a real estate agent who had a bigger desk than anyone else in his profession, but by the sheer fact of his being in politics. It wasn't publicized a fraction of the way that absolutely everything Trump says though, because the media loved and adored him so much. 

That's great and easy to say but are you really trying to sell me on the fact that Breitbart, Hannity, Oreilley, Levin, those idiots who go "undercover" and all the other right wing media machines couldn't have simply added the lies up like the MSM has done with Trump? You really believe all that ammunition was out there for the taking and it never got used? 

No dude, Obama surely was a liar as he was a politician, but Trump's lies are something otherworldly at this point. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well Obama didn't have him wiretapped

No, wiretapping is old fashioned now of course. It's still used as shorthand for all the means of electronic surveillance they have now, and you can't disagree surely that the State were very interested in keeping tabs on anything he might have been talking about (pasticularly if they could find any suggestion that there might have been any Russians involved ^_^ ) They have the capacity to do that for everyone of course, but if you don't think that they'd be very interested in someone in his position then you'd have to be very very naive. :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I cannot believe you are real. You know what Osama bin Laden (was accused of) being responsible for, do you? You're equating that with a few ads on facebook put up with the vague hope of  "stirring up disagreements in american society"? I really don't know what to say. :mellow:

I absolutely am. 3k deaths were horrible for sure. I don't think we're anywhere near tolling the damage caused by the Russians or by Trump and probably wont be able to for decades. 

No, wiretapping is old fashioned now of course. It's still used as shorthand for all the means of electronic surveillance they have now, and you can't disagree surely that the State were very interested in keeping tabs on anything he might have been talking about (pasticularly if they could find any suggestion that there might have been any Russians involved ^_^ ) They have the capacity to do that for everyone of course, but if you don't think that they'd be very interested in someone in his position then you'd have to be very very naive. :mellow:

Dude the guy hired a PR man for tyrants as his campaign manager. Not only is he scum, he surrounded himself with verified evil b*******. Of course the government was watching those people. That still doesn't mean Obama wiretapped him.

That tweet was nothing more than a politically calculated playing of the victim card in an attempt to delegitimize the investigation(s) by making them look politically motivated. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I absolutely am. 3k deaths were horrible for sure. I don't think we're anywhere near tolling the damage caused by the Russians or by Trump and probably wont be able to for decades. 

Sorry, but I have to agree with PP here. That's just ... :no: 

28 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No, I just haven't been driven insane by hate for Trump.

I think you truly have been driven out of your mind by your hatred of Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I think you truly have been driven out of your mind by your hatred of Trump.

I was driven out of my mind way before Trump arrived on the scene

I don't hate Trump because I understand him. What I hate is what he's doing to our nation. 

Actually let me try to get some sense of this strange paranoia of your. A few ads on facebook equate in vileness to three thousand plus deaths? They're going to provoke a new civil war? By themselves, a few hundred thousand dollars' at most of ads on facecook? By "stirring up divisions in American society"? "But they reached a potential audience of 200 million" or whatever? So do ads for car insurance or holidays in Dubai. Do 200 million people immediately order car insurance from those particular people? Doesn't nearly everyone simply ignore them? By insisting that only these alleged ads are responsible for stirring up divisions in American society you're really arguing that these divisions didn't exist prior to Trump. That's hiding your head in the sand to a quite spectacular degree.  Please explain?

• Like 3

Actually let me try to get some sense of this strange paranoia of your.

Well you're making a lot of assumptions here. 

A few ads on facebook equate in vileness to three thousand plus deaths?

Absolutely hell it actually has the potential to be much much worse, domestically anyways. Case in point one of the things we know was a goal of theirs was to spread mistrust in American institutions and what do you know the candidate they backed has done what ? He has worked overtime to erode Americans confidence in its institutions - judicial and legislative branches, the media, even law enforcement. 

7 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

"But they reached a potential audience of 200 million" or whatever? So do ads for car insurance or holidays in Dubai. Do 200 million people immediately order car insurance from those particular people?

Well of course not, but you're ignoring the timing of their releases. They worked to intentionally bury any bad stories on Trump in an avalanche of negative Hillary stories meaning it was a more active process than just sending out random pro trump tweets. 

9 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

By insisting that only these alleged ads are responsible for stirring up divisions in American society you're really arguing that these divisions didn't exist prior to Trump.

No one is insisting that only those ads are responsible for stirring divisions. The goal was to exploit already existing divisions. 

I think so much of what is happening is thus far unquantifiable. The introduction of casual cruelty to our political discourse, the mainstreaming of racism, the constant flurry of lies , the aforementioned active and intentional erosion in trust in American institutions and possibly worst of all "whataboutism" which makes any action acceptable as long as you're willing to point your finger at someone else and say "whatabout" what they did. 

All of that will have massive long lasting ramifications on this nation, including whatever overreactions happen when the next POTUS takes office and has to try and separate America from this mess. 

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't hate Trump because I understand him. What I hate is what he's doing to our nation. 

you mean trying to save it from becoming a vassal of the Globalists working towards a totalitarian One World Government.... 

it's about time you gave credit where credit is due -