Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russians indicted for campaign interference

OverSword

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

And if one of Mccains mercenary buddies got caught doing mercenary things I wouldn't be surprised at all, nor would I expect whichever nation he was meddling with to take it lightly. So whats your point?  

A foreign nation came to my country in an effort to affect the outcome of a (allegedly) democratic election. That's simply unacceptable. The fact that the President of the United States doesn't seem to mind is disgusting. The fact that the party which has historically cared the most about defense doesn't care or is living in denial about it is absolutely mind blowing. 

The last president didn't seem to mind either. Did you rail against him for that?

Harte

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bee said:

yes or to put it another way he's now in bed with 'The Great Hillary' and I'm just about to write a dossier aaaaaall about it .......

.... :geek:

Don't forget to include Hillary's incontinence. :D

Harte

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Harte said:

The last president didn't seem to mind either. Did you rail against him for that?

Harte

If I'm not mistaken, he said he's only recently become involved in politics. All of the "whataboutisms" don't apply to him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Sorry, but I have to agree with PP here. That's just ... :no: 

I think you truly have been driven out of your mind by your hatred of Trump.

In fairness to Farmer, some Democratic politicians regularly engage in hyperbole and hysteria when they discuss the Russian bots and Russian trolls on political talk shows. "Facebook ads are the new Pearl Harbor." "The meddling by thirteen hackers is the worst attack since 9/11." He's definitely not alone.

24 minutes ago, Michelle said:

If I'm not mistaken, he said he's only recently become involved in politics. All of the "whataboutisms" don't apply to him.

I would take it as evidence that there is nothing in it to be worried about, if Obama didn't care to act on it.

Harte

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

There truly are some crazies here who went over the edge after the election.  I really have never seen anything like it and am just enjoying my fatter pay check and the total lack of ISIS news.  Hopefully we start seeing some democrats making that perp walk soon but I think we'll see some real insanity from the usual suspects as their last dream crumbles away and reality sets in that collusion and obstruction exist only in their fevered minds. 

It seems like the insanity has no bottom. Just when you think that they can't do or say something more insane, they exceed your expectations. It's like we've been invaded by progressive Democrats from Bizarro World. Much of it stems from the fact that they can't take a dose of their own medicine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Harte

If you're referring to the mercenary BS then yes I absolutely did. In fact I think his actions in the ME qualify him as a mass murderer and have said so multiple multiple times. 

If you're claiming that Obama didn't mind the Russian attempts at intervening in our election I don't think that's really accurate. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

There truly are some crazies here who went over the edge after the election.  I really have never seen anything like it and am just enjoying my fatter pay check and the total lack of ISIS news.  Hopefully we start seeing some democrats making that perp walk soon but I think we'll see some real insanity from the usual suspects as their last dream crumbles away and reality sets in that collusion and obstruction exist only in their fevered minds. 

I honestly believe Trump will be reflected. These democrats have done everything they can to unseat his election, ignoring the will of the almost half of the voters who put him in Office. Trump wasn't wise in who he chose, but I seriously doubt he knew those caught up in the Mueller investigation were guilty of anything. In the end, there will be no Russia collusion proven tied to Trump.

It's a shame that those who were in Office or had held Office, like Hillary, knew that the Russians had been attempting to interfere with our election process for some time, and she, knowing that, attempted to tie Trump to Russian collusion after the DNC servers got hacked, supposedly by Russian hackers.

Back to Hillary. If those email of hers that got released supposedly by Russian hackers were so damaging, then that proves she was trying to hide that server from the Freedom of information Act to which a legal server would have been subjected, so the "soccer mom" Bull crap she gave as to why she deleted them proves she is the conniving, lying, public dis servant she has always been.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Lilly said:

They left out one reason; because President Obama thought Mrs Clinton would win. 

Umm.. the NPR article DOES speculate about that , doesn't it ? 

47 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm.. the NPR article DOES speculate about that , doesn't it ? 

Oh, they touched on it...but I think it was the overwhelming reason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Oh, they touched on it...but I think it was the overwhelming reason. 

I agree.  Many of these players were feathering their nest for heir future promotions as ALL of this criminal behavior would've been rewarded, rather than punished, in a Hillary Clinton administration. 

• Like 2