Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I a Psychic?

WhiteAura

I was wondering if I am a psychic, like my mom that has adopted me. The first time I had a vision was when I was a Freshman in high school. It all started when I was walking home from school in a small town. Then all of a sudden I saw a flash of light through my eyes and transitioned to a vision. I saw a car crash and in the vision it felt like I was in the passenger seat, but I wasn't. I looked towards the drivers seat and there she is... My mom that adopted me... blood all over her face, her head was dangling to the right side of her shoulder as well as my little sisters in the back seat of my mom's Tahoe. Both of them sitting there.... Lifeless beings. I still cry whenever I remind myself of it, because... It actually happened... My mom died last year before she could see me turn 17... before my little sis' could turn 5 years old.. before she could live her life and have so much fun with it. So, well that's my tragedy... I guess. 

cool crystal ball.jpg

• Like 1

My condolences in this time of grieving for you.

This sounds like a possible premonition of the future. Having one psychic experience would not make you what is normally called a 'psychic'. Psychics have many experiences (maybe you have too and didn't get into that) and often try to harness and focus their abilities.

• Like 3

Welcome to UM WhiteAura,

I'm so sorry to read about your tragedy. My condolences. 

• Like 3

I am so sorry. Peace to you. Welcome to UM.

and no, a premonition , even this awful, by itself does not make you a psychic. It does make for a very hard thing to have seen, however. My heart goes out to you.

• Like 2

So very sorry to hear of your loss thats such a brave thing to do an come on here an reach out well done to you...

You very well could be an empath or a psychic you are deffinately hyper sensitive..Youll only know further on down the track as your life unfolds as to the more experiences you have..Time will tell an you will know..

Meanwhile take care an blessings to you an your little sister...

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 1

Hello,

My understanding is that we are all kind of psychic. For most they are very dormant and restricted.

That was quite a first vision for you. I am sad for your loss. I hope the others visions you experience are not as tragic.

John

• Like 2

Thank you... to all of you that read this. My mom that adopted me told me that my biological mom was psychic, so I wasn't sure if I was. And... And it's hard to talk about, but I try to hold back the tears...