Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we ready for the discovery of alien life?

Still Waters

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

That's kind of the point. It was so hokey that now it's infamous for being hokey. 

LOL

6 minutes ago, seanjo said:

At no point have I used the word "Impossible".

i know- i said 'if you do not think it's impossible' which is not implying you said it is, is it!!

i called us idiots- never said you did, did i!?

so what we've been discussing IS possible then according to you- And it's the 'possibility' we're discussing here- no matter how unlikely.

seems like you're now on the road to wisdom, Sir. Well done;)

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 8:03 AM, tmcom said:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/16/earthlings-likely-to-welcome-alien-life-rather-than-panicking-study-shows

Thankfully latest research shows that humanity would welcome aliens, regardless of any negative representations of them in popular media and social networks.

And of course a handful would probably go back to sucking their thumbs and going for their teddy bear in the attic, that or attacking or trying to discredit anything talking about the alien shaking the US presidents hand.

We will have all out contact soon.

Then the ones that have been in denial will have no where left to hide.

:P

I predict a Positive ET will appear in the White House Briefing Room before 2020.

She will be 6' 5" tall.

On 2/18/2018 at 8:43 AM, oldrover said:

I absolutey agree there. I'm not saying they're at hand, but that if they were, then they would. 

The Pleiadians are here.

They look like us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I predict a Positive ET will appear in the White House Briefing Room before 2020.

She will be 6' 5" tall.

what's wrong with the Pleiadians going to the  White House Briefing Room if they're already here?

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what's wrong with the Pleiadians going to the  White House Briefing Room if they're already here?

The best Public Relations choice would be from a woman from the Mirach Star System.

She's good......very good.

Blonde hair and looks kinda.............Swedish! :-)

13 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The best Public Relations choice would be from a woman from the Mirach Star System.

She's good......very good.

Blonde hair and looks kinda.............Swedish! :-)

you didn't answer the question

2 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The Pleiadians are here.

They look like us.

I am curious as to how you know the first statement. Can you provide some sort of verifiable information that supports this claim? It is also very convenient that an extra terrestrial species that evolved on a planet independently of the functions and events that influenced our evolution can look like us. I am by no means an expert at mathematics but the probability of this actually happening are as close to impossible as there can be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

She will be 6' 5" tall.

2020, nope, l predict 2033, that is when NASA will circle Mars, and land on one of its moons, and take pics of the monolith that is there.

Then we will have HD videos and images of something that is definitely alien in origin.

The Pleiadians are here.

They look like us.

Yes, l may have seen one, or saw someone cleaning the bins at a shopping ctr. He had a smile on his face, and his aura stood out like a neon sign, (far more than anyone else's) so l assumed that he wasn't from these parts?

That or he was enlightened beyond belief.

But l think that aliens is more likely.

B)

She will be 6' 5" tall.

Why would aliens be female or male?

The Pleiadians are here.

They look like us.

I would like to point out that the Pleiades is a star cluster only 100My old, hardly long enough for planets to cool from completely molten to having a crust. That leaves no time for the abiogenesis of life, let alone evolutionary processes to lead to multicellular forms.

• Like 1

We are really naïve if we think we are the only intelligent life in this vast universe. I actually think many different species of intelligent life were here, are here and will continue to check on this planet and use it's resources.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The Pleiadians are here.

They look like us.

Yes they are and have been for a long time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

We are really naïve if we think we are the only intelligent life in this vast universe. I actually think many different species of intelligent life were here, are here and will continue to check on this planet and use it's resources.

I agree you are naive but for buying into charlatans like David Icke and Billy Meier.

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I agree you are naive but for buying into charlatans like David Icke and Billy Meier.

What makes you think they are lying? Have you read a David Icke book?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

David Icke with his human eating shape shifting lizard men, and Billy Meier blatantly fake pictures which he claims the government planted.

I guess you're also a supporter of Sitchin's work too?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well at least we don't have to read them like some books are drummed into small children as a way of life... I'm glad for that.

Knowing how some humans are around the world; maybe in a thousand years time children will have IckSlam drummed into them!? Oh joy.....

But 'NA' - most adults are not that gullible to let it get that far out of hand, are they?:unsure:

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yes they are and have been for a long time.

As we can see there cannot be life in the Pleiades. Simply impossible. The stars are much too young.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

The cluster is dominated by hot blue and extremely luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years.

Those claiming that aliens are from the Pleiades are simply repeating the nonsensical ramblings of hoaxers such as Billy Meier or Barbara Marciniak or Lia Shapiro.

Apparently, people like to be fooled. This keeps such hoaxers busy fooling people.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You are really naive if you think many people dismiss the idea of other intelligent life in the universe, or really think that Earth is so special they all come here to see us ;) 

Notwithstanding which, the only example we have of life is on Earth, where we know life in a myriad of forms is very plentiful and has been for a vast period of time, with many quite intelligent species emerging,.   But in the 3,500,000,000 years that life has existed here, there has only been a species capable of radio transmissions for 112 years.   A sobering statistic.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

David Icke with his human eating shape shifting lizard men, and Billy Meier blatantly fake pictures which he claims the government planted.

I guess you're also a supporter of Sitchin's work too?

You have never read any of David's books so who are you to know what you are talking about and what he said? Actually I have a link and take the time to read.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix.htm

I am into anything that makes sense of this world and it surly isn't the mainstream.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Essan said:

You are really naive if you think many people dismiss the idea of other intelligent life in the universe, or really think that Earth is so special they all come here to see us ;) 

Notwithstanding which, the only example we have of life is on Earth, where we know life in a myriad of forms is very plentiful and has been for a vast period of time, with many quite intelligent species emerging,.   But in the 3,500,000,000 years that life has existed here, there has only been a species capable of radio transmissions for 112 years.   A sobering statistic.

Touché! And the ala Nicholas Tesla!

• Like 2

Many thousands of years ago, way back in "pre-history", there was a highly developed civilization in the Pacific, which has become known as Lemuria, or Mu. These peoples and others also founded another great culture on a landmass in the Atlantic, which we know as Atlantis.

The knowledge that created these advanced societies, the knowledge that built the fantastic and unexplainable ancient structures like the Great Pyramid and other amazing sites across the world, came from the stars-extraterrestrials of many varieties. Some were tall blond-haired, blue-eyed, types, while others took a reptilian form (see picture section for artists' impressions of these beings). These and others came here from constellations like Orion, Draco, Andromeda, Lyra, and Bootes, and other locations like the Pleiades, Sirius, Vega, Zeta Reticuli, Arcturus, Aldebaran, and elsewhere.

Australian aborigines, African tribes, the Babylonians, and South American Indians are just some of the diverse peoples who claim ancient connections with such places. The reptilians are a tall, mostly humanoid-type race, with snake-like eyes and skin and they are connected to the classic "greys" with the big black "eyes", which have become the very symbol of the "ET". Often these various extraterrestrial factions battled for supremacy in the legendary "wars of the gods".

These technologically advanced beings were believed to be gods by the human races because of the apparently miraculous feats they could achieve with their technology and flying craft. By the way, for those who find it impossible to conceive of "intelligent" life forms and humanoids taking a reptilian form, ponder on the words of the cosmologist, Carl Sagan:

"There are more potential combinations of DNA (physical forms) than there are atoms in the universe."

On that basis, given the fantastic diversity of the reptilian species on the Earth alone, it would be more amazing if there were not reptilians of a humanoid and intelligent variety.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix00.htm#Life beyond the bubble

• Like 3

On 2/19/2018 at 6:20 AM, goodgodno said:

Your assumption is that they use radio waves.  Maybe they moved on from that technology long ago.  Or maybe they would like to remain undiscovered and are implementing a jammer to prevent us hearing them.  Who knows, these are all wild assumptions.  Nobody knows, especially you.

Our own uncontrolled radio wave broadcasts have diminished.  The most powerful radio sources we have had are the dew line radars and the soviet equivalent.  If those were picked up, what information would they contain?  Just an emission.  These days, think cell phone towers and communication satellites.  Even for us, ubiquitous leakage of radio waves is as  much a waste product as heat from a light bulb.

Our own most recent plans center around small mini probes, autonomous packages that we could make cheaply and send out in swarms, with the hope some might survive the journey to another star.  If there was a cell phone sized alien probe that had taken a thousand years to get here from some other star, they could observe and send information back with no living alien  presence and we would be none the wiser.

Perhaps the first alien life we meet will be one of our own making.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Many thousands of years ago, way back in "pre-history", there was a highly developed civilization in the Pacific, which has become known as Lemuria, or Mu. These peoples and others also founded another great culture on a landmass in the Atlantic, which we know as Atlantis.

The knowledge that created these advanced societies, the knowledge that built the fantastic and unexplainable ancient structures like the Great Pyramid and other amazing sites across the world, came from the stars-extraterrestrials of many varieties. Some were tall blond-haired, blue-eyed, types, while others took a reptilian form (see picture section for artists' impressions of these beings). These and others came here from constellations like Orion, Draco, Andromeda, Lyra, and Bootes, and other locations like the Pleiades, Sirius, Vega, Zeta Reticuli, Arcturus, Aldebaran, and elsewhere.

Australian aborigines, African tribes, the Babylonians, and South American Indians are just some of the diverse peoples who claim ancient connections with such places. The reptilians are a tall, mostly humanoid-type race, with snake-like eyes and skin and they are connected to the classic "greys" with the big black "eyes", which have become the very symbol of the "ET". Often these various extraterrestrial factions battled for supremacy in the legendary "wars of the gods".

These technologically advanced beings were believed to be gods by the human races because of the apparently miraculous feats they could achieve with their technology and flying craft. By the way, for those who find it impossible to conceive of "intelligent" life forms and humanoids taking a reptilian form, ponder on the words of the cosmologist, Carl Sagan:

"There are more potential combinations of DNA (physical forms) than there are atoms in the universe."

On that basis, given the fantastic diversity of the reptilian species on the Earth alone, it would be more amazing if there were not reptilians of a humanoid and intelligent variety.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix00.htm#Life beyond the bubble

Yep, UFO's or aliens have been around on Earth for some time, and it is only fear that says that aliens exist, but are so far away, it doesn't matter.

D1a1vht.jpg

Sure this could have been faked, but if it was, it was an extremely good job.

This is a lot harder to fake, since it was the Russian military.

And some of the best, closeup UFO footage l have ever seen.

Add it all up and some UFO evidence is a slam dunk and others more open to editing.

B)

• Like 1

• The topic was locked