Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if Nikola Tesla...

Aquila King

19 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Minor details, does not change the overall hypothesis. What's a few millennia in the grand scheme of things?:rolleyes:

Hi Jarocal

Since the advent of CERN moments at would hardly be worth quibbling about gaps in time.

jmccr8

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Jarocal

Since the advent of CERN moments at would hardly be worth quibbling about gaps in time.

jmccr8

Christ.....here we go again.

In the next  "time slip" we will have domesticated the mammoth, which survived extinction, creating our own zoonotic disease which wipes out 1/3 of the White Men...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

In the next  "time slip" we will have domesticated the mammoth, which survived extinction, creating our own zoonotic disease which wipes out 1/3 of the White Men...

Hi Piney

Well being an Irishman myself, I consider myself to be green so I am not really worried about an extinction event for white folk.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

The true origins of the bubonic plague(s) (Black Death) discovered at last? Those pesky time slips.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Piney

Well being an Irishman myself, I consider myself to be green so I am not really worried about an extinction event for white folk.:lol:

jmccr8

I thought you were Black Irish, you Cruithne .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I thought you were Black Irish, you Cruithne .....

Hi Piney 

Okay I'm a really black green man.:D

jmccr8

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Jarocal said:

I can't be too smart of an ass, I smack rocks with blunt objects and stack them for a living.:D

Not many opportunities for cracking wise while cracking stone.

That merely suggests that you must save all your smart ass for later forum postings.

Harte

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:56 AM, Aquila King said:

(I'm not here saying any of this is literally true, just thinking about what life would be like today if, and how history might have changed due to this or that. Just a fun 'what if?')

We all know Nikola Tesla was a world famous inventor. Though what if one of his most famous supposed inventions, namely, the remote energy tower, were actually made real and mainstream?

For those that don't know, Tesla was working on a way to remotely send electric energy through radio waves (or something like that, I don't know the specifics), so that basically everyone would have unlimited power to fuel every piece of technology they actually use. No batteries, no fueling stations, nothing. Just pick up remote power like a radio picks up radio waves. And a constant stream of power as well.

What if this would actually have happened? How would the world we live in today be different in this fictional timeline? What then?

Thoughts?

No power bill or gas bill. Because of greed we are left with having to pay for power.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Swede said:

The true origins of the bubonic plague(s) (Black Death) discovered at last? Those pesky time slips..

This made me wonder.

When in the development of the English language was the phrase "time slip" substituted for the genteel - yet far more descriptive - phrase "time petticoat?"

Harte

• Like 3

On 2/23/2018 at 1:05 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

C.F. People who don’t understand what HAARP does.

Totally agree...

On 3/10/2018 at 5:54 AM, Harte said:

This made me wonder.

When in the development of the English language was the phrase "time slip" substituted for the genteel - yet far more descriptive - phrase "time petticoat?"

Harte

Perhaps a subtle nomenclature distinction between geological mincing and extreme temporal distortion?

• Like 3

On 3/10/2018 at 6:54 AM, Harte said:

This made me wonder.

Harte

. Now it's  Cronographic Spatial Sports bra.

• Like 3

The technology makes use of Schrödinger's girdle and the Heisenberg unmentionables principle.

Harte

• Like 4

I wish they'd invent the time bra.

I'd buy one for my wife.

Harte

• Like 3

On 10/03/2018 at 4:54 AM, Harte said:

This made me wonder.

Harte

Hi Harte

I was under the impression that the petticoat went out of vogue with the rise of the miniskirt.

jmccr8

• Like 2

In that case, good riddance.

Harte

• Like 1