Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Falsehoods And Lies

Phaeton80

So I thought the following article paints a nice picture of the constant barrage of tendentious fearmongering against all that dare to not go belly up and completely conform to Western interests, mainly Russia these days it seems (after those that went before her were completely reduced to chaos by way of the usual 'best intentions' from the Western juggernaut)..

Falsehoods and Lies: Inciting War Is a War Crime

The torrent of reckless false accusations against Russia made by the US and its NATO allies is hitting warp speed.

This week saw more baseless allegations of Russian cyber attacks on American elections and British industries.

There were also crass claims by US officials that Russia was behind so-called sonic attacks on American diplomats in Cuba.

Then a Dutch foreign minister was forced to resign after he finally admitted telling lies for the past two years over alleged Russian plans for regional aggression.

Elsewhere, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson claimed this week during a tour of the Middle East that “the primary goal” of his nation’s involvement in Syria is “to defeat” Islamic State (Daesh) terrorism.

This is patently false given that the US forces illegally occupying parts of Syria are launching lethal attacks on Syrian armed forces who are actually fighting Islamic State and their myriad terrorist affiliates.

Meanwhile, US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley accused Russia of blocking peace efforts in Syria – another audacious falsehood to add to her thick compendium of calumny.

Perhaps the most barefaced falsehood transpired this week when French President Emmanuel Macron candidly admitted that his government did not have any proof of chemical weapons being used in Syria.

[..]

Source: https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/02/16/falsehoods-and-lies-inciting-war-war-crime.html

The levels of irony are almost beyond comprehension..  Our media outlets have somehow managed to position Russia as the be all end all source of 'fake news' and 'malicious propaganda efforts'.. We have a Dutch foreign minister who was boasting about his imagined presence at Putin's summer retreat (Dacha) where Putin was imagined to have verbalised his dream of re instating Great Russia ( That is Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States. And oh yes, Kazakhstan that was ‘nice to have’. ).. Passionately spurring on the fear of a new Russian threat. After another Dutch Minster Kajsa Ollongren warned that The Netherlands is a main target of Russian disinformation efforts, referring to a supposed website misrepresenting the MH17 case, but would never disclose which website it was.

Both instances, as well as countless others in the West, you would not be suprised to learn, have proven to be fake, false, 'fashionable fibbs' to feed a certain hyped narrative (yet again). And this seems to be more of a trend than the exception, where the real - provable - instances of this 'Russian fake news phenomenon' are in actual fact purely Western born, against Russia instead of in favor of it. So while Western political players are falling over themselves passionately  pointing their combined fingers at the next 'evil tirant' (Putin) - screaming Wolf! wherever they can, beating the drums of war again - its the very same fora that foment the most malicious fake news against Russia. Now ofcourse, every nation employs these tactics in some form or another; the main difference is the Western variant has been facilitating illegal war after illegal war, hundreds of thousands if not millions of civilian casualties, all under the guise of Western Samaritanism. And still we regard ourselves as the quintessential good guys, the others as 'evil' ('Axis of Evil', and dim nonsense like that you would normally only hear in B grade movies).

The extremely deceptional qualities of our combined Western media should by now be apparant to everyone with a semblance of critical thought, the notion we in the West are somehow free of propaganda on a massive scale to secure geo strategical aspirations (which are directly against the interests of the population) poses, imho, one of the most prominent existential threats to our resp. societies. Not Iraq, not Libya, not Russia, not Iran, not even that evil 'incompatible, backward' Eastern scourge we are continuously massaged to fear and loathe Islam; but the inconceivable grapple hold our media has over the masses, and the grapple hold certain elements have over said media, poses a direct threat to our wellbeing, our future. Make no mistake about it, television / media is the most dangerous WMD on this earth, those who control it effectively control reality, and thereby those who live in it.

Peace.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 7

is Russia not a threat then? Chechnya?, Georgia? Crimea/Ukraine? Syria? The fact Russian Governance is in total contradiction to our own in the West puts it in a category of conflict of interests, and that's just on a political level, our politicians cant understand the mindset of their Russian counterparts. Doesn't the propaganda you talk about swing both ways? The Russians don't want to import our system and like wise we don't want to import theirs. Two worlds collide Rival nations. East v's West?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

but the inconceivable grapple hold our media has over the masses, and the grapple hold certain elements have over said media, poses a direct threat to our wellbeing, our future. Make no mistake about it, television / media is the most dangerous WMD on this earth, those who control it effectively control reality, and thereby those who live in it.

Don't want to get too dramatic from the get go........ but........ I think this true - and things are becoming very dangerous
not just for the Middle East, Syria in particular, but for the West and even the whole world - 

the General Public are shielded and propagandized away from realizing about this very possible slide into war and destabilization
or they would object and demand it stop and demand it not be financed by taxes... I'm talking about war and destabilization
and economic collapse of Western nations.... not just the ME - we are so used to it all going on '''''out there'''' in other countries
we have become complacent I think - 

I really wonder if the US military (and NATO) has become, in many ways, a proxy army for the Globalists - 

The propaganda against Russia really ramped up when they went into Syria to support Assad and stop the Islamic State and
other extremist groups sweeping through the country and turning it into another Libya... the Western Globalist Mind Control Media
went into over drive and have built the Big Bad Russia narrative up at every opportunity since -- 

In this discussion about what's going on in Syria and the region now - during the couple of minutes that starts at 13:14 one of the
guests says.... "One wonders who's in charge of the USA"

I know you don't think much of Trump but I think if he had more support around the world and within his own country he would
be better equipped to keep control of the warmongers and the military - some who could very well be more loyal to the Globalist Cause
 than they are to their own homeland and their own Commander in Chief.... ???

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

is Russia not a threat then? Chechnya?, Georgia? Crimea/Ukraine? Syria? The fact Russian Governance is in total contradiction to our own in the West puts it in a category of conflict of interests, and that's just on a political level, our politicians cant understand the mindset of their Russian counterparts. Doesn't the propaganda you talk about swing both ways? The Russians don't want to import our system and like wise we don't want to import theirs. Two worlds collide Rival nations. East v's West?

I don't think it's East v West any more --- it's Nationalist (Populist)  v Globalist (New World Order) 

and this puts Russia on the same side as countries or large numbers of people of countries who want to keep sovereignty - 

IMO the Globalists are behind the demonizing of Russia and Putin... (and Trump and Brexit).....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I don't think it's East v West any more --- it's Nationalist (Populist)  v Globalist (New World Order) 

and this puts Russia on the same side as countries or large numbers of people of countries who want to keep sovereignty - 

IMO the Globalists are behind the demonizing of Russia and Putin... (and Trump and Brexit).....

If you are indeed right then its going to be interesting to see how the Globalists (NWO) are going to reconcile the whole East v West. - Because at this moment in time we're on the slow drift to war in Asia. (China)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

If you are indeed right then its going to be interesting to see how the Globalists (NWO) are going to reconcile the whole East v West. - Because at this moment in time we're on the slow drift to war in Asia. (China)

I know I keep going on about the Globalist Agenda (well I go on about it when the topic demands :) ).......

but I really don't think that World Affairs can be understood without factoring it in - I'm on a learning curve with it all -

yeah China --- they are pretty much the opposite politically to Russia ...... and maybe more like the totalitarian model the Globalists
would want to be moving  towards - ? - so I don't think the West will be going to war with China - perhaps they (''''we'''') would be more 
likely to co opt them into a war against Russia... dunno ....

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Well certainly, all blocks / nations maintain these tactics against eachother in some for or another, and as such pose a certain level of a threat. The intended point was; our own propaganda - and the true nature of our medialandscape - is not only marginalised while that of 'the other' is magnified, our propaganda produce (and I say 'our' in a generic / Western sense) has proven the most pervasive, most destructive (meaning: from it the most innocent lives were destroyed in a figurative and literal sense). From all the explicit (illegal / deceitful) wars started, to the more implicit economic as well as cultural wars we have been used against our perceived foreign enemies, as well as ourselves as constituants of any given Western nation (ie. the propaganda surrounding the 'Save the Banks' 2008 crash ploy, 'War on Terror' / rights for security tradeoff, and anti Brexit efforts. 

The West is the controlling block at this point in time, and as such excerts the most impact on the international community by way of the most advanced and far reaching medialandscape (from the big newsagencies / opinionshows to blockbuster movies from Hollywood). Its abilities to effectively create reality are farreaching, and certainly knows no equal at this point in time. I think we should realize we are certainly no better than countries like Russia, and in a lot of ways are in fact significantly worse, given our rather impressive trackrecord of tangible nasty events having been greenlighted by an ignorant populace, swayed by said (disinformation) channels. 

..Which would imply we (as in Western governments / propaganda) are our own greatest, even existential threat. Because what we are doing abroad (foreign policy), and are becoming on own soil (national policy), poses a direct - existential - threat to The People. Excessively more so than any foreign nation on this earth (and it is done by way of conditioning, propaganda).

(forgot the conclusion in former post ;-)

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

On 18-2-2018 at 8:13 PM, stevewinn said:

I would think the whole 'Clash of Civilizations' / 'Judeo Christian Vs Islamic', 'War on Terror' narrative is for all intents and purposes a West Vs East (synthesized) conflict. In another perspective, lines could be drawn between Globalist Vs Nationalist, or Left Vs Right.. but thesame template seems to apply (heavy conditioning).

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well certainly, all blocks / nations maintain these tactics against eachother in some for or another, and as such pose a certain level of a threat. The intended point was; our own propaganda - and the true nature of our medialandscape - is not only marginalised while that of 'the other' is magnified, our propaganda produce (and I say 'our' in a generic / Western sense) has proven the most pervasive, most destructive (meaning: from it the most innocent lives were destroyed in a figurative and literal sense). From all the explicit (illegal / deceitful) wars started, to the more implicit economic as well as cultural wars we have been used against our perceived foreign enemies, as well as ourselves as constituants of any given Western nation (ie. the propaganda surrounding the 'Save the Banks' 2008 crash ploy, 'War on Terror' / rights for security tradeoff, and anti Brexit efforts. 

The West is the controlling block at this point in time, and as such excerts the most impact on the international community by way of the most advanced and far reaching medialandscape (from the big newsagencies / opinionshows to blockbuster movies from Hollywood). Its abilities to effectively create reality are farreaching, and certainly knows no equal at this point in time. I think we should realize we are certainly no better than countries like Russia, and in a lot of ways are in fact significantly worse, given our rather impressive trackrecord of tangible nasty events having been greenlighted by an ignorant populace, swayed by said (disinformation) channels. 

..Which would imply we (as in Western governments / propaganda) are our own greatest, even existential threat. Because what we are doing abroad (foreign policy), and are becoming on own soil (national policy), poses a direct - existential - threat to The People. Excessively more so than any foreign nation on this earth (and it is done by way of conditioning, propaganda).

(forgot the conclusion in former post ;-)

The fact you, me and others are able to differentiate and realise propaganda shows we live under the right system. a system which allows us to question the media and choose as to what we believe. 

The West has dominated the global order, see Pax Britannica and Pax Americana and long may it continue, when the day arrives when the Sino era begins we'll be sorry and will soon yearn for a return to today.

I've said it before and maybe on this thread, I agree with you we are no better people than the Russian people; But what makes us better is our system, a system which allows us to question the actions of our government, a system we've built to give us the lifestyle, the freedom of choice of how we want to live our lives. - a system which has given you the education the freedom of thought, the ability to recognise "propaganda" from which ever direction its coming from. - If you think the Russian system of governance with political assassinations of opposition politicians or a one party state in China with non existent Human rights is better. then you wrongly assume the West is significantly worse due to past actions, I guess your referring to Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. the only reason you view our actions as significantly worse is because you have nothing to compare them with, how "bad is the West" you've seen nothing yet, just wait till China and her allies assert their influence around the world, to date the West has contained and contested Russian and Chinese influence around the world whenever it raises its ugly head. we've seen how these two countries govern themselves and what passes as "democracy" if they treat their own citizens in the fashion they do, How do you expect they'll  act when they go spreading their System around the world.  - They aint going to be knocking on the door with a bunch of flowers. At least the West, the "Liberal" West shows constraint in its actions. take Iraq 2003 and the insurgency as bad as that time was the USA never obliterated the entire country, in a retaliatory response even the Conservative USA showed restraint continuing to favour surgical strikes, The Russians in the same situation just obliterate grid squares on a map.

Make no mistake about it when the Sino era begins we are going to be in real trouble, tensions not seen since the Cuban Missile Crisis, are we as a people ready for it? No, not really we've become accustomed to the Western way of life and how its remained unchallenged for many decades - never mind the Red under the bed, the Chinaman will be in the Bed.

The Chinese are building up their Navy at a faster pace than that in the West, it aims to have 3 Aircraft carriers and opened its first overseas base, the Horn of Africa, Djibouti, They sailed through the English Channel only a few months ago to hold Naval exercise with the Russians. just like they did in the Baltic's, and Med and yellow Sea. The Chinese are coming. The slow drift to war as started. when two superpowers collide who's going to concede.

Maybe you've inadvertently made the point that propaganda in the West is needed to remind us of the dangers that exist in the world, because its all far, far, far to easy to fall into the falsehood that the world is a peaceful place but only if the West withdraws.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, stevewinn said:

The fact you, me and others are able to differentiate and realise propaganda shows we live under the right system. a system which allows us to question the media and choose as to what we believe. 

The West has dominated the global order, see Pax Britannica and Pax Americana and long may it continue, when the day arrives when the Sino era begins we'll be sorry and will soon yearn for a return to today.

I've said it before and maybe on this thread, I agree with you we are no better people than the Russian people; But what makes us better is our system, a system which allows us to question the actions of our government, a system we've built to give us the lifestyle, the freedom of choice of how we want to live our lives. - a system which has given you the education the freedom of thought, the ability to recognise "propaganda" from which ever direction its coming from. - If you think the Russian system of governance with political assassinations of opposition politicians or a one party state in China with non existent Human rights is better. then you wrongly assume the West is significantly worse due to past actions, I guess your referring to Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. the only reason you view our actions as significantly worse is because you have nothing to compare them with, how "bad is the West" you've seen nothing yet, just wait till China and her allies assert their influence around the world, to date the West has contained and contested Russian and Chinese influence around the world whenever it raises its ugly head. we've seen how these two countries govern themselves and what passes as "democracy" if they treat their own citizens in the fashion they do, How do you expect they'll  act when they go spreading their System around the world.  - They aint going to be knocking on the door with a bunch of flowers. At least the West, the "Liberal" West shows constraint in its actions. take Iraq 2003 and the insurgency as bad as that time was the USA never obliterated the entire country, in a retaliatory response even the Conservative USA showed restraint continuing to favour surgical strikes, The Russians in the same situation just obliterate grid squares on a map.

Make no mistake about it when the Sino era begins we are going to be in real trouble, tensions not seen since the Cuban Missile Crisis, are we as a people ready for it? No, not really we've become accustomed to the Western way of life and how its remained unchallenged for many decades - never mind the Red under the bed, the Chinaman will be in the Bed.

The Chinese are building up their Navy at a faster pace than that in the West, it aims to have 3 Aircraft carriers and opened its first overseas base, the Horn of Africa, Djibouti, They sailed through the English Channel only a few months ago to hold Naval exercise with the Russians. just like they did in the Baltic's, and Med and yellow Sea. The Chinese are coming. The slow drift to war as started. when two superpowers collide who's going to concede.

Maybe you've inadvertently made the point that propaganda in the West is needed to remind us of the dangers that exist in the world, because its all far, far, far to easy to fall into the falsehood that the world is a peaceful place but only if the West withdraws.

I think you mistake an implicit, sophisticated system of propaganda & conditioning for an open system which 'allows' critique. Any real critique about the real issues is marginalised, shunned and ridiculed by the main outlets.. Russia is no different in that sense. What is different, is that we are made to believe 'we are better' because 'our system is better'. This misconception is what the whole 'Russian fake news' phenomena is based on; a false sense of being in a better position, "that mainly happens in 'not the West' ". Its like saying you believe we in the West live in democracies, 'having the freedom to vote', and are therefor intrinsically better than an aristocracy, or a plutocracy (which most Western nations in fact are, under the guise of the democratic system). 

Fact remains Western propaganda was used to start the most illegal wars, military and financial terrorism, foment the most innocent casualties - literal and figurative - during the last couple of decades.

Fact remains Western propaganda was the most destructive for Westerners themselves as well as those that were on the receiving end of the Samaritan interventions abroad. Only Western propaganda negatively influenced a countless number of Western civilians. Not Russia, China, Iran, Syria, NK, or any other foreign nation even comes close to both attributes, produce of our (superior) 'open system which allows critique'.

It seems you are rationalising your marginalizing of propaganda efforts with a dire (fearful) picture of the military capabilities and possible future tiranic oppression coming from nations like China. Although I agree she poses a threat, this doesnt mean I should feel lucky with a deceptive system, accept being lied to on a regular basis. To claim it (propaganda) is necessary to remind us of the dangers that exist in the world would be incredibly patronizing to most self respecting Westerners, wouldnt you think?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

I think you mistake an implicit, sophisticated system of propaganda & conditioning for an open system which 'allows' critique. Any real critique about the real issues is marginalised, shunned and ridiculed by the main outlets.. Russia is no different in that sense. What is different, is that we are made to believe 'we are better' because 'our system is better'. This misconception is what the whole 'Russian fake news' phenomena is based on; a false sense of being in a better position, "that mainly happens in 'not the West' ". Its like saying you believe we in the West live in democracies, 'having the freedom to vote', and are therefor intrinsically better than an aristocracy, or a plutocracy (which most Western nations in fact are, under the guise of the democratic system). 

Fact remains Western propaganda was used to start the most illegal wars, military and financial terrorism, foment the most innocent casualties - literal and figurative - during the last couple of decades.

Fact remains Western propaganda was the most destructive for Westerners themselves as well as those that were on the receiving end of the Samaritan interventions abroad. Only Western propaganda negatively influenced a countless number of Western civilians. Not Russia, China, Iran, Syria, NK, or any other foreign nation even comes close to both attributes, produce of our (superior) 'open system which allows critique'.

It seems you are rationalising your marginalizing of propaganda efforts with a dire (fearful) picture of the military capabilities and possible future tiranic oppression coming from nations like China. Although I agree she poses a threat, this doesnt mean I should feel lucky with a deceptive system, accept being lied to on a regular basis. To claim it (propaganda) is necessary to remind us of the dangers that exist in the world would be incredibly patronizing to most self respecting Westerners, wouldnt you think?

Have we not brought your point 360 degrees. full circle. you think my claim is patronising to most self respecting Westerners, but equally is it not patronising of you not to give credit were credit is due, that the same vast majority of self respecting westerners are able to recognise propaganda when they see it, and as such at that point the propaganda as failed. which means your concerns are misplaced. as the propaganda is not believed so fails in its design to deliver the message to the vast majority.

I'd disagree with western propaganda is the most destructive for Westerners, the splendid lifestyle enjoyed by the vast numbers of Westerns under our system is vastly superior to the countries you mention. Russia, China, Iran & N.Korea. maybe your right maybe the Western system is poor in comparison, and we just think its better because were under the illusion of propaganda. i doubt it, but maybe your right.   

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, Phaeton80 said:

So I thought the following article paints a nice picture of the constant barrage of tendentious fearmongering against all that dare to not go belly up and completely conform to Western interests, mainly Russia these days it seems (after those that went before her were completely reduced to chaos by way of the usual 'best intentions' from the Western juggernaut)..

The levels of irony are almost beyond comprehension..  Our media outlets have somehow managed to position Russia as the be all end all source of 'fake news' and 'malicious propaganda efforts'.. We have a Dutch foreign minister who was boasting about his imagined presence at Putin's summer retreat (Dacha) where Putin was imagined to have verbalised his dream of re instating Great Russia ( That is Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States. And oh yes, Kazakhstan that was ‘nice to have’. ).. Passionately spurring on the fear of a new Russian threat. After another Dutch Minster Kajsa Ollongren warned that The Netherlands is a main target of Russian disinformation efforts, referring to a supposed website misrepresenting the MH17 case, but would never disclose which website it was.

Both instances, as well as countless others in the West, you would not be suprised to learn, have proven to be fake, false, 'fashionable fibbs' to feed a certain hyped narrative (yet again). And this seems to be more of a trend than the exception, where the real - provable - instances of this 'Russian fake news phenomenon' are in actual fact purely Western born, against Russia instead of in favor of it. So while Western political players are falling over themselves passionately  pointing their combined fingers at the next 'evil tirant' (Putin) - screaming Wolf! wherever they can, beating the drums of war again - its the very same fora that foment the most malicious fake news against Russia. Now ofcourse, every nation employs these tactics in some form or another; the main difference is the Western variant has been facilitating illegal war after illegal war, hundreds of thousands if not millions of civilian casualties, all under the guise of Western Samaritanism. And still we regard ourselves as the quintessential good guys, the others as 'evil' ('Axis of Evil', and dim nonsense like that you would normally only hear in B grade movies).

The extremely deceptional qualities of our combined Western media should by now be apparant to everyone with a semblance of critical thought, the notion we in the West are somehow free of propaganda on a massive scale to secure geo strategical aspirations (which are directly against the interests of the population) poses, imho, one of the most prominent existential threats to our resp. societies. Not Iraq, not Libya, not Russia, not Iran, not even that evil 'incompatible, backward' Eastern scourge we are continuously massaged to fear and loathe Islam; but the inconceivable grapple hold our media has over the masses, and the grapple hold certain elements have over said media, poses a direct threat to our wellbeing, our future. Make no mistake about it, television / media is the most dangerous WMD on this earth, those who control it effectively control reality, and thereby those who live in it.

Peace.

Russia and Iran are a threat to the Powers that Be such as the Rothschild's. Which is why most of the mainstream media is always after them and why the US has Iran surrounded. Those two aren't following the system the way they want it. Russia is a military threat and Iran isn't a part of the banking system. So the Rothschild's are scared of Russia and Iran is not following the banking system codes or debt society. Which is why they are on the radar of the ones with all the money.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Have we not brought your point 360 degrees. full circle. you think my claim is patronising to most self respecting Westerners, but equally is it not patronising of you not to give credit were credit is due, that the same vast majority of self respecting westerners are able to recognise propaganda when they see it, and as such at that point the propaganda as failed. which means your concerns are misplaced. as the propaganda is not believed so fails in its design to deliver the message to the vast majority.

I'd disagree with western propaganda is the most destructive for Westerners, the splendid lifestyle enjoyed by the vast numbers of Westerns under our system is vastly superior to the countries you mention. Russia, China, Iran & N.Korea. maybe your right maybe the Western system is poor in comparison, and we just think its better because were under the illusion of propaganda. i doubt it, but maybe your right.   

Touche, I think youre quite correct when it comes to certain demographics.. the somewhat younger parts of society are generally hip to the whole sharade. Then again, and this is hypothetical; they are more conditioned than the older clique on other aspects.. like 'manmade climate change' (by way of CO2). Kids these days - up unto early twenties I'd think - are absolutely inundated with that stuff. This may or may not be propaganda, hence the hypothetical quality.. but they surely are conditioned, and completely oblivious to it.

And thats where our statements differ Id think; its more or less impossible to be aware of every facet of propaganda being hurled at us. Yet needing propaganda to be made aware of any given threat is almost an oxymoron per definition.. Because as a rule, propaganda holds very little facts, and an abundance of falsehoods.

I'd disagree with western propaganda is the most destructive for Westerners, the splendid lifestyle enjoyed by the vast numbers of Westerns under our system is vastly superior to the countries you mention.

kinda reminds of:

"I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."
*pops the blue pill* - Cypher

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme representing the choice between:

In other words, you choose to be deceived, or rather choose to ignore the deception, because you find yourself in a comfortable environment. I can understand that, I struggle with that myself, have become too soft in that sense. But it sure as hell isnt healthy in the long run, in the larger scheme of things, Id expect.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

Heres a nice example..

It would take a totally disconnected dimwit to imagine that major powers have not always interfered with elections in their perceived adversaries nations.  ALL major powers.  It's only news when the Dems decide that the world is ending because Trump was elected.  They have no proof that anyone rendered substantive help to Trump in his victory but that doesn't matter in the least.  The accusation and the constant, unrelenting noise is all that matters.  The unfortunate, even frightening aspect to all this is that we could stumble into a civilization-ending war as a result of this stupidity.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, and then said:

It would take a totally disconnected dimwit to imagine that major powers have not always interfered with elections in their perceived adversaries nations.  ALL major powers.  It's only news when the Dems decide that the world is ending because Trump was elected.  They have no proof that anyone rendered substantive help to Trump in his victory but that doesn't matter in the least.  The accusation and the constant, unrelenting noise is all that matters.  The unfortunate, even frightening aspect to all this is that we could stumble into a civilization-ending war as a result of this stupidity.  

As most of you would know by now I'm no Trump fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I find the whole Russian collusion thingy hilarious. I mean, the FBI was the very party which more or less single handedly killed Hillary's chances by announcing to re- open investigations into her email scandal mere months before the election. Talk about influencing the election process.

..But some Russian bots seeding 'pro Trump propaganda' (which is not even proven as of yet I dont think) is just unacceptable, even enough to start targetting Russia for conflict. Or so they would have us believe.

• Like 3

"Its what the People wants ... to believe ... "

~

" It is also the belief that needs ... People "

~

• Like 2

On 2/21/2018 at 1:23 PM, and then said:

It's kind of like in Devil's Advocate.

The corruption is now so vile that the stench of it is rising up to the heavens and choking the whole lot. 

It's also interesting how when we're talking about Russian sanctions, we've gotta give peace a chance...

and when we're talking about North Korea, it's ok to argue who has the bigger button. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's also interesting how when we're talking about Russian sanctions, we've gotta give peace a chance...

and when we're talking about North Korea, it's ok to argue who has the bigger button. 

You really can't see the reasoning behind that?  Do you equate the power of Russia with that of Kim?  

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

It's kind of like in Devil's Advocate.

The corruption is now so vile that the stench of it is rising up to the heavens and choking the whole lot. 

Maybe that will be some consolation when the survivors are stumbling around in the ruins.

Another interesting piece on the subject at hand..

Is The CIA So Bad That Even When It Tells The Truth It Adds-In Lies? (yes, yes it is)

On Sunday, February 17th, I was surprised to see in the reliably neoconservative newspaper, New York Times, an ‘opinion’-article headlined with the distinctively non-neoconservative title, “Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.”

But, then, I got to the neocon core, in the article itself: 

But in recent decades, both Mr. Hall and Mr. Johnson argued, Russian and American interferences in elections have not been morally equivalent. American interventions have generally been aimed at helping non-authoritarian candidates challenge dictators or otherwise promoting democracy. Russia has more often intervened to disrupt democracy or promote authoritarian rule, they said.

Equating the two, Mr. Hall says, “is like saying cops and bad guys are the same because they both have guns — the motivation matters.”

That’s just a typical neocon lie — reality turned upside-down, black-is-white and white-is-black.

When the CIA hired Iranian mercenaries to rebel against and overthrow the progressive democratically elected Iranian Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddegh in 1953 and installed there a dictatorship (which lasted till 1979); and did the same to overthrow and replace the progressive democratically elected Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenz in 1954; and, more recently, in 2009, helped Honduras’s aristocracy to overthrow that country’s progressive democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya, and to cement and make permanent their new and fascist regime; and, in 2014, perpetrated a brutal coup in Ukraine overthrowing that country’s democratically elected but corrupt (like all prior post-communist Ukrainian Presidents were) President Viktor Yanukovych — even the Soviets (including the pre-1991 and pre-independent Russians) weren’t that bad; and a 1992 classic BBC documentary about the CIA’s having set up in Western Europe during the Cold War numerous deadly terrorist incidents which were designed so as to be blamed on ‘communists’, makes clear, that the US CIA is a spiritual implant into the US Government, of Adolf Hitler’s Nazi (but now American) Gehlen Organization — a darling of the CIA Director Alan Dulles, and which is still today the CIA’s spirit.

[..]

Whereas Russia insists upon a democratic and united — instead of ethnically broken-up — Syria, and polls amongst Syrians consistently show that the vast majority of Syrians insist upon the same thing, the US Government not only does everything possible to block it, but has the gall to deny the blatant fact that it’s seeking to replace Syria’s secular non-sectarian Government, by a fundamentalist-Sunni Government that will do the Sauds’ bidding (and the bidding of America’s oil-giants).

However, that February 17th New York Times article is deceptive not merely on account of its holier-than-thou admission of the CIA’s supposedly ‘past history’ of badness and its presumption of today’s Russia being almost as bad as was the Soviet Union.

Actually, the article includes several other lies, such as are exposed in these three articles about how American billionaires systematically robbed Russia during the 1990s:

“Russia’s Fiscal Whistleblower”

“The Summers Conundrum”

“Soros and His CIA Friends Targeted USSR/Russia in 1987”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/cia-so-bad-even-when-it-tells-truth-it-adds-lies

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 3

US Propaganda Collapses in Syria, But Threats Remain

March 2, 2018 (Tony Cartalucci - NEO) - Propaganda used by the United States and its partners amid its destructive campaign of regime change aimed at the Syrian government has collapsed. Western media platforms find themselves relying on increasingly absurd narratives told to an increasingly smaller audience. They also find themselves the targets of growing criticism from around the world.

_100200801_mediaitem100199847.jpg

[..]

Might Still Makes Right

The United States' ability to wage war on nations like Iraq, Libya, Yemen, and Syria is not owed to its ability to tell convincing lies. Instead, it is rooted first and foremost in its immense economic and military power which in turn affords it equally immense and unwarranted influence and political power. This is reflected in the corporate-financier sponsorship of US policy think tanks - institutions of unelected policymakers who in fact devise long-term US foreign policy and merely have politicians rubber stamp it legislatively, while media organizations promote it publicly.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.nl/2018/03/us-propaganda-collapses-in-syria-but.html

• Like 2

On 2/25/2018 at 3:18 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Whereas Russia insists upon a democratic and united — instead of ethnically broken-up — Syria, and polls amongst Syrians consistently show that the vast majority of Syrians insist upon the same thing, the US Government not only does everything possible to block it, but has the gall to deny the blatant fact that it’s seeking to replace Syria’s secular non-sectarian Government, by a fundamentalist-Sunni Government that will do the Sauds’ bidding (and the bidding of America’s oil-giants).

I think this is to do with the continued efforts of America to take the lead in the New World Order Agenda....

It seems like a lot of the wars and foreign policy of the USA is more to do with the Globalist Agenda than
purely to do with American interests....although there is obviously a lot of money to be made in the oil industry -
but it's more than this when it comes to controlling the energy resources of the earth... 

I've said somewhere else that it's like the US military has become a proxy army for the Globalists... I mean they
can't have their own military...........................YET.............so they have to use the military of sovereign nations to
further their agenda.... and while Clinton / Bush / Obama were at the helm there was no problem with that --
Trump could be problematic because he was elected specifically on the America First promise and not Globalism first -

Unless ''''''they'''''' can bring Trump into line somehow the ''''proxy army'''' is restricted ---- and with Russia being the
country least inclined towards being dissolved into the New World Order plans.... the struggle to stop Syria from
being destroyed and given to a Saudi led Sunni Islamic State type set up ... has become intense and pivotal?

In this video of Kissinger talking about the New World Order he says at the beginning that ......

"there is a need for a New World Order but it has different characteristics in different parts of the world....." 

I think that the plan was and is... to create an Sunni Islamic State (Caliphate?) in the Middle East and the removal of
Hussein and Assad and the elimination of Iraq and Syria as sovereign nations was a planned  part of this -

Russia has pulled the breaks on (for now?) but those pushing forward for a One World Government aren't going
to give in so gawd knows where it will all lead...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1