Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help me!!!

Rita ora

6 minutes ago, Rienzi said:

I’ll go but this is very awkward, it’s not my entire  ear is purple, it’s just a part

Then go see a doctor. 

I agree. See a physician. Ones ear can redden if you've been laying on it for long periods of time however if it is "purple" like you claim then it is possible you may have an ear infection OR one of your lymph nodes is swollen which indicates a possible infection in the surrounding area.

Either way see a doctor, don't ask for a medical analysis on a forum. I mean it is one thing to talk about it but none of us are able to rend a diagnosis.

• Like 2

I know!!! I just thought that you guys could give an paranormal opinion about it, if you could see the picture, probably you would agree with me

Maybe you slept on it funny. No matter what happened this isn't a question for a paranormal forum. 

Even if a "ghost" did it, how are we going to help? Have you do some nonsense spell or say a prayer? Go see a doctor.

Edited by moonman

If I slept on it I would know! The time that I woke up the purple would faded a little and the color is the same plus it’s not swollen either way thank you for you ignorance when I was just seeking for alternatives opinions

Paranormal opinion? OK I am initiated in Haitian Vodou (really). I have a few other occult credentials also. I have even seen some things that may be ghosts.

Go see a doctor if something is wrong enough to motivate you to make a new account on a forum like this and ask for help. 

9 minutes ago, Rienzi said:

I know!!! I just thought that you guys could give an paranormal opinion about it, if you could see the picture, probably you would agree with me

99.9% of the time it's nothing paranormal.

3 minutes ago, Rienzi said:

Okay **** You im done with this

Love the attitude. 

• Like 1

Honestly, wouldn’t you rather a normal explanation instead of a paranormal one? 

Could you post the photo here?

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rienzi said:

How can I delete this

not like anyone knows who you really are. Just leave it. It is all good.

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Honestly, wouldn’t you rather a normal explanation instead of a paranormal one? 

I’ve already look up on the internet and my aunt is a nurse and she and me don’t know what the **** this is 

3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

not like anyone knows who you really are. Just leave it. It is all good.

Too late. I already sent the notice. 

• Like 2

As always, if you are experiencing a medical problem we advise that you speak to your doctor.

As nobody here is qualified to assist in this regard I'll close this down.

Closed.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked