Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shattered Glass

Geminix004

Hello world. 

I am here to share something that happened to me that opened up my eyes to the possiblity of another world that perhaps many of us werent aware of, or even believed in. 

I still ask myself what caused the occurances of that night, all I could think of  is that it definitely wasnt biological but rather spiritual/energy entity. 

My cousin invites me over to his house where he and his girlfriend share. I was in their country visiting, they had prepared a dinner movie night for me. I wasnt planning on spending the night over but we were having a good time catching up, then  I realized it was too late to walk back to the place I was staying so they kindly told me it was ok for me to sleep over. 

In their bedroom they had a couch bed for me, he was on the bed with his girl. We kept talking the night away. In the middle of our conversation we hear to very loud noises of shattered glass. His girl starts freaking out and my cousin and i immediatly think somebody busted inside to rob. 

I remember he grabbed a metal bar that was in his room and started walking towards the living room where we heard the noise. I followed right behind. He called out if anyone was there and we didnt hear anything. We turn on the lights and inspect the living room. We noticed the ventilation window on the roof had been cracked, this glass is about 3 inches thick. We look for the second crack and notice the clock on the wall had also cracked. 

Till this day we are baffled by that day and we always talk about it. What is this? 

• Like 1

Could be that the house suddenly shifted. I don't know where you were when this happened but sometimes after a heavy rain, the ground can shift under the house and cause part of it to sink or twist enough to cause structural damage.

For all we know there could have been a tremor somewhere that created enough movement to stress the house frame.

I would suggest diligently researching real causes rather than looking for ookie-spookie explanations.

• Like 1

It might also depend on the internal and external temperatures, plus how long this ceiling vent has been in use. If it's been years, then it might have had progressive stress fractures from difference in temperature. 

• Like 1

Well...is there roof access? Could someone have thrown a rock through it? Did glass fall out of the ventilation window? Could a hunk of glass hit the clock? 

Did you look around for any stones or rocks or foriegn objects in that room?

What sort of area was your cousins house in, eg:  village, town, city? What is outside it...trees, other buildings?

1 hour ago, Geminix004 said:

Hello world. 

I am here to share something that happened to me that opened up my eyes to the possiblity of another world that perhaps many of us werent aware of, or even believed in. 

I still ask myself what caused the occurances of that night, all I could think of  is that it definitely wasnt biological but rather spiritual/energy entity. 

My cousin invites me over to his house where he and his girlfriend share. I was in their country visiting, they had prepared a dinner movie night for me. I wasnt planning on spending the night over but we were having a good time catching up, then  I realized it was too late to walk back to the place I was staying so they kindly told me it was ok for me to sleep over. 

In their bedroom they had a couch bed for me, he was on the bed with his girl. We kept talking the night away. In the middle of our conversation we hear to very loud noises of shattered glass. His girl starts freaking out and my cousin and i immediatly think somebody busted inside to rob. 

I remember he grabbed a metal bar that was in his room and started walking towards the living room where we heard the noise. I followed right behind. He called out if anyone was there and we didnt hear anything. We turn on the lights and inspect the living room. We noticed the ventilation window on the roof had been cracked, this glass is about 3 inches thick. We look for the second crack and notice the clock on the wall had also cracked. 

Till this day we are baffled by that day and we always talk about it. What is this? 

Welcome to UM Gemi. Please, take time to check out some threads and take time to read the site rules, found here: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

We have a full array of beliefs here, I do so enjoin us all to keep within the UM rules while discussing this.

• Like 1

This is more like a circus, whos trying to make the funny comments based on speculative assumptions. 

Two loud cracks occured, the ventilation window is protected by metal bars and  a grill. The clock in the kitchen cracked within 2 seconds of the first sound. The house was completely locked. We went outside, nothing to see, pitch black. Its ok if youre scared, but dont share your silly assumptions based on what i just wrote. 

12 minutes ago, Geminix004 said:

This is more like a circus, whos trying to make the funny comments based on speculative assumptions. 

Two loud cracks occured, the ventilation window is protected by metal bars and  a grill. The clock in the kitchen cracked within 2 seconds of the first sound. The house was completely locked. We went outside, nothing to see, pitch black. Its ok if youre scared, but dont share your silly assumptions based on what i just wrote. 

I’m not scared, what a silly thing to say. 

Anyhow, none of us knew that there were metal bars and a grate...did we? We don’t know the layout of the room. We don’t know if glass went flying. So we ask questions. None of which you answered. So...good luck.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Geminix004 said:

Welcome to the forum. *snip* You will get ask a lot of questions to find a rational explanation first. Once that is exhausted, the paranormal questions begin. Patience is a virtue here. Did you folks hear anything odd before the glass shattering?

Hank

Edited by Saru
Removed drama
  • Like 1