Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Signs from a Spirit Guide?

ZooeyMcdonald

Hi everyone, I have a few experiences these last few months and I believe it could be signs but was just hoping to get other people's take on the situation?

For a few months now I've had a hunch/suspicion that I may be related to a distant family friend, I'm going to call her 'E' for now. My reasons for this suspicion are a whole different story so I'll leave that be for now. 

A few months ago I spoke to a medium and she connected me with a great grandmother that I never met, she told me that my great grandmother was one of my spirit guides. An hour into the session the medium told me my great grandma was telling her about how I had a large freckle on my lower back, which I do and it wasn't visible so the medium had no way of seeing it, she told me that my grandma was telling her that I inherited it from her and that she had a few of them also. Fast forward a few months later and I noticed that E had a large freckle on her back also. 

I asked my spirit guide for some kind of sign and I began having extremely strange dreams related to E. My first dream was about two identical old ladies, one of them was sat on a table circling the date '6th January' on a calendar, when I woke up I realised that 6th of January is E's birthdate. The second dream was about an old book open on a table and there were a list of names written in it, all of the names were a blur except for one name at the bottom of the page which happened to be E's older brothers Polish name. My third dream a man convinced me to get into a rollercoaster, I went to line up but there was no one there but behind me was a list of names engraved into a wall and the only name that was clear was E's full name.

Those are the only dreams I've received so far.

After I received these dreams I asked my Guides for more signs and a few minutes later I noticed a penny in my car, then a few hours later I found a penny behind a huge paper sign. Again, later on in the night my younger brother handed me a phone my mum had given him to play with, it was my mums old phone and for some reason I pressed the home button and the date on the screen was set as '6th January', E's birthdate, even though the true date was 15th February.

A day later I was showing my friend two photos, one of me and one of E, the television was on in the background and catchphrase was on at the time where the contestants have to guess the catchphrase behind a picture, anyway, I was showing my friend the photo and he said there was a resemblance and that we looked like cousins and not even a few seconds later I heard the contestant from the tv show announced his answer which was 'Pennies from heaven'. It made me stop and think for a few seconds because I knew that term was associated with Spirit Guides and it's strange that that answer came from the television seconds after my friend suggested that E and I were related.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

I think you should pay attention to these synchronicities. You seem to have an interest in these things and the ability to recognise them when they come along. The TV, or in my case the radio are great for this kind of thing, also when I'm thinking about something walking down the street, and a bird, normally a robin, sings-out a rather loudly in their singy-song voice, then I always take that as a sign of confirmation.

I sometimes ask a question before going to sleep and I quite often get an answer. I once tried to ask for a football result. That didn't quite work out..

Anyway, welcome..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I think you should pay attention to these synchronicities. You seem to have an interest in these things and the ability to recognise them when they come along. The TV, or in my case the radio are great for this kind of thing, also when I'm thinking about something walking down the street, and a bird, normally a robin, sings-out a rather loudly in their singy-song voice, then I always take that as a sign of confirmation.

I sometimes ask a question before going to sleep and I quite often get an answer. I once tried to ask for a football result. That didn't quite work out..

Anyway, welcome..

Ah thank you for your response. Not a lot of people took me seriously so I'm happy to have found this site and other people who believe as well. I didn't think much of the signs first but then more started coming along and sometimes I do feel as if I'm overthinking it but then deep down I feel that they are confirming it. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ZooeyMcdonald said:

Ah thank you for your response. Not a lot of people took me seriously so I'm happy to have found this site and other people who believe as well. I didn't think much of the signs first but then more started coming along and sometimes I do feel as if I'm overthinking it but then deep down I feel that they are confirming it. 

Its not so much over thinking, more like those little things, words, phrases, bird song or even the wind sweeping through the branches of a tree. For me they stick-out like a sore thumb, its an instantanious reaction to something..

Its kinda difficult to explain...

But I hope you find what it is you are looking for, and that it was a good thing!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Its not so much over thinking, more like those little things, words, phrases, bird song or even the wind sweeping through the branches of a tree. For me they stick-out like a sore thumb, its an instantanious reaction to something..

Its kinda difficult to explain...

But I hope you find what it is you are looking for, and that it was a good thing!

Yeah definitely. Thank you! I'm gonna try and improve my communication skills because I'd love to talk and receive things more clearly, or at least interpretate the signs more clearly ☺️ Thanks for your response!

• Like 1

On 20/02/2018 at 9:56 AM, ZooeyMcdonald said:

Atamarie Zooey,

Welcome to the UM.:st..

I Feel, you are definitely in a synchronicity, with your guides ..

You have had many signs and because you "notice" and are aware of the signs, you are getting Confirmation..

I dont believe, you are over thinking, it may just be, that its so surreal at times, its like a " ah, did that really happen "..

But your intuition and instinct and your heart too, knows it is very real .. The more aware you are, the more signs you will get, and the more you acknowledge what you see, hear, feel, the more info that will come in..

The saying, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear ..

Trust in you.. You know what you are going through.. 

Peace to you and yours..

Mo.xx