Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Needtoknow

Visits by mum

4 posts in this topic

Needtoknow

I heard noises in the bed frame of the bed I was conceived it while visiting my sister's house. About a year later she heard it then one night the bed shook violently and she went into the foetal position because she thought there was an earthquake. A long time after this I was woken on my couch by a touch I dozed off again and was woken by a strong shake to my leg. Now s few years later a couple of days ago I was woken by 3 strong shakes of my left foot ( I had spoken of my mother to someone that day how she would have been proud of me for buying shoes because she was always appalled by my Shoes)  two nights later I was touched awake in the middle of the night and saw 2sets of squiggly lines with tail like things coming of each one (only for a few seconds and not sure if I had my eyes open or not). Years earlier my stepmother was being mean to myself and children and the next time we visited we went to a billy cart race and as soon as we got there I said I wanted to move to the other side of the road. Min later a billy cart ran out of control and made a bee line for her. My mother could not stand the woman. Am sure it is our mother. Has anyone else seen the squiggly lines I am talking about?There we 3 or 4 one under the other with a gap between and a mirror image on the other side with tail like things coming off each squiggly line

Needtoknow
1 minute ago, Needtoknow said:

I heard noises in the bed frame of the bed I was conceived it while visiting my sister's house. About a year later she heard it then one night the bed shook violently and she went into the foetal position because she thought there was an earthquake. A long time after this I was woken on my couch by a touch I dozed off again and was woken by a strong shake to my leg. Now s few years later a couple of days ago I was woken by 3 strong shakes of my left foot ( I had spoken of my mother to someone that day how she would have been proud of me for buying shoes because she was always appalled by my Shoes)  two nights later I was touched awake in the middle of the night and saw 2sets of squiggly lines with tail like things coming of each one (only for a few seconds and not sure if I had my eyes open or not). Years earlier my stepmother was being mean to myself and children and the next time we visited we went to a billy cart race and as soon as we got there I said I wanted to move to the other side of the road. Min later a billy cart ran out of control and made a bee line for her. My mother could not stand the woman. Am sure it is our mother. Has anyone else seen the squiggly lines I am talking about?There we 3 or 4 one under the other with a gap between and a mirror image on the other side with tail like things coming off each squiggly line

Ps the billy cart knocked her straight down into the gutter. It came straight for her and the kid could not control it. 

seeder

I lost my mum last year, brother too....so I KNOW how that feels and...I feel for you

My mum was a believer in all things spiritual.... we attended a spiritualist church once and my mum 'received' a message from the guy leading the church.....that she related to being her dead brother...apparently the description the group leader gave her, and the message.....really hit home for my mum that it was WAS genuine...

I wasnt entirely convinced...but was open to the idea...

When my mum died....yes it crushes you....my mum was my world... and as daft as it sounds, maybe anyway.... Im still waiting for some kind of 'sign' that she is...."there somewhere", we were the closest on the entire family....

Its been almost a year since she died....and Ive heard or felt nothing.... and while Im usually hugely sceptical.....well.... I live in the hope that I can feel her presence again....

Bereavement can do strange things to us.... a big part of our lives dies with a parent....and there is rarely anything that can ever fill the gap...so we do, wish for.... a sign...

as said...Im a sceptic.... but I loved my mum so much and I really really miss her.... if you truly believe you feel and experience your mothers presence, good for you...... I wish I could, even just one more time...

• Like 3

and then

The closest I came to such an experience after my mom passed was in the weeks after her funeral.  I remember asking her in my grief to let me know if she was okay and when I woke up later in the night to go to the bathroom I noticed the light in the bedroom was on.  It hadn't been on when I lay down.  I asked my wife if she had turned it on for any reason and she said no.  We never had any other kinds of issues with the lights before or after.  

Best wishes and condolences for your loss.

• Like 2