Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Connecting with Guides?

ZooeyMcdonald

15 minutes ago, Poetic Genesis said:

In our haste to 'look' for things we find anything. Things we want to believe. Things that are obscured, convuleted and falsified because we have adopted a pre-conceived idea or notion. 

Administer patience. If you want to ensure that you are indeed 'recieving' an untainted thought, answer and so forth you will need to take a step back and let time be the decider. 

I don't force anything. I don't read into things too much to and have expectations or let my mind be clouded with the thoughts and opinions of others. My most pivotal and significant revelations have occurred in dreams and day to day life when it wants to be. And notably, when I don't expect it to be. 

That's how you know it's as real a sign as its ever going to be. 

Have faith in the universe. And if it is to be then it shall be so. 

S.

I made a post this morning about how I asked for a specific sign last week, I'm not sure if you've seen it or not but would you consider that a sign?

I basically asked my Guides to put in a pink feather in my path last week, I forgot all about it after a few days until yesterday my mum bought my cat a new toy and I took no notice of the toy and I hadn't even realised it had feathers on it until this morning a blue and a pink feather were on the floor and my mum handed me the pink feather.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, crystal sidewalk said:

There's some great advice here. If you're wanting to reach out to your Guides then try the following: *Be kind during the day to elevate your own frequency. *Do not eat once it is dark, or at a minimum avoid eating right before bed. *Have nothing irritating you when you go to sleep, such as contact lenses, tight clothing, etc. *Hold a positive thought or question in your mind, repeat thought until falling asleep. It can take a few evenings of trying. You might not be able to elevate your frequency, or perhaps you are on the right frequency but your Guides feel you are better without the answer. Do no ask for anything dark, or you'll receive darkness. Keep a glass of water at your bedside to ward off lower energies. This is a paraphrasing of teachings from the Kaballah. #BeTheLight

Atamarie Friend..

Welcome to the UM :st..

I Loved What You Wrote..

Thankyou ..It was very sound advice..

Wonderful ..:tu:....

Peace to you and yours ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Poetic Genesis said:

In our haste to 'look' for things we find anything. Things we want to believe. Things that are obscured, convuleted and falsified because we have adopted a pre-conceived idea or notion. 

Administer patience. If you want to ensure that you are indeed 'recieving' an untainted thought, answer and so forth you will need to take a step back and let time be the decider. 

I don't force anything. I don't read into things too much to and have expectations or let my mind be clouded with the thoughts and opinions of others. My most pivotal and significant revelations have occurred in dreams and day to day life when it wants to be. And notably, when I don't expect it to be. 

That's how you know it's as real a sign as its ever going to be. 

Have faith in the universe. And if it is to be then it shall be so. 

S.

Atamarie Friend ..

:stWelcome to the UM..

Administer Patience, Yes ..:yes:..

Thankyou for Your wonderful Insight ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend ..

:stWelcome to the UM..

Administer Patience, Yes ..:yes:..

Thankyou for Your wonderful Insight ..

Mo..xx

Your most welcome. 

Our individual journeys are exactly that - unique to ourselves. 

I, for one, can only speak from my experiences and am not, dispelling others ways of doing things or how they do things. Everyone has their own approaches. 

I remind myself daily that: what will be will be. However cliché that may sound, it works wonders with your outlook. 

S. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poetic Genesis said:

Your most welcome. 

Our individual journeys are exactly that - unique to ourselves. 

I, for one, can only speak from my experiences and am not, dispelling others ways of doing things or how they do things. Everyone has their own approaches. 

I remind myself daily that: what will be will be. However cliché that may sound, it works wonders with your outlook. 

S. 

Atamarie Friend ..

Yes that is a wonderful way to be .. No expectations, just living, and being, and come what may, everything will be ok .. Life's experiences of Lessons and Blessings ..

Yes we each have Our Journey and we are all Teachers and Students Simultaneously ..

I love your Way of Being, it cultivates  Peaceful Understandings....

Thankyou for sharing your Beautiful Mind, with Me and Others too ...

Peace to you and yours friend..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend ..

Yes that is a wonderful way to be .. No expectations, just living, and being, and come what may, everything will be ok .. Life's experiences of Lessons and Blessings ..

Yes we each have Our Journey and we are all Teachers and Students Simultaneously ..

I love your Way of Being, it cultivates  Peaceful Understandings....

Thankyou for sharing your Beautiful Mind, with Me and Others too ...

Peace to you and yours friend..

Mo..xx

Everything in life is either a blessing or a lesson. Each, however, allows us to grow. There really is no negatives unless we give it the ability to manifest as such. 

I have a lot of growing and learning to still uncover. I know that. I also know we grow at our own rate and we needn't rush the process. As I said earlier: time is the decider.

It helps to be aware of positivity and graces like yours, around us all, and our ability to be welcoming to the openness of possibilities. 

Love and light

S.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ZooeyMcdonald said:

I made a post this morning about how I asked for a specific sign last week, I'm not sure if you've seen it or not but would you consider that a sign?

I basically asked my Guides to put in a pink feather in my path last week, I forgot all about it after a few days until yesterday my mum bought my cat a new toy and I took no notice of the toy and I hadn't even realised it had feathers on it until this morning a blue and a pink feather were on the floor and my mum handed me the pink feather.

Hi Zooey,

I actually hadn't seen that post in the thread but I can provide my own assessment. 

This to me does sound like a 'sign' of sorts. Especially seeing as you had forgotten about your request until it came into your path, by chance. 

It's these reassurances in UNEXPECTED occurrences that reiterates the validity of 'signs'. You have been fortunate enough to have a 'sign' presented to you in somewhat a specific way you requested. Sometimes they aren't in the way we expected but somewhat in a "round-about" way if that makes sense? 

My advice would be to have faith in yourself and your guides to provide you with the knowledge they choose to. If your heart is open to love and positivity you won't be susceptible to wayward signs from negative forces. 

Love and light 

S.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Poetic Genesis said:

Everything in life is either a blessing or a lesson. Each, however, allows us to grow. There really is no negatives unless we give it the ability to manifest as such. 

I have a lot of growing and learning to still uncover. I know that. I also know we grow at our own rate and we needn't rush the process. As I said earlier: time is the decider.

It helps to be aware of positivity and graces like yours, around us all, and our ability to be welcoming to the openness of possibilities. 

Love and light

S.

Yes absolutely, I see life as it just is .. No bad or good, I guess thats a human construct ..

I enjoy Lessons and Blessings, I know through this that I Am Alive .. And to be Alive and the  Experience of Expression, is A Marvel every minute of my Breathing, Waking Moments ...

Yes, and As Long as we are Alive, we will always be Learning , or I should Say ,Experiencing ..

I am happy to meet Others of the Human Family, willing to seek truth and knowledge of Self ..

Learning of Self is a Most Exciting Prospect ... I relish it ..

Ability to be welcoming and openness of Possibilities..:tu: ..

Beautiful Words .. Your very Inspirational .. I like ..!!!!

Please keep it up .. It is Poetic my good friend ... Uplifting positive, and ahh, touches the Spirit in Me ..

Thankyou Poetic Genesis ..

Awesome Name too ...BTW ..

Peace to you friend..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes absolutely, I see life as it just is .. No bad or good, I guess thats a human construct ..

I enjoy Lessons and Blessings, I know through this that I Am Alive .. And to be Alive and the  Experience of Expression, is A Marvel every minute of my Breathing, Waking Moments ...

Yes, and As Long as we are Alive, we will always be Learning , or I should Say ,Experiencing ..

I am happy to meet Others of the Human Family, willing to seek truth and knowledge of Self ..

Learning of Self is a Most Exciting Prospect ... I relish it ..

Ability to be welcoming and openness of Possibilities..:tu: ..

Beautiful Words .. Your very Inspirational .. I like ..!!!!

Please keep it up .. It is Poetic my good friend ... Uplifting positive, and ahh, touches the Spirit in Me ..

Thankyou Poetic Genesis ..

Awesome Name too ...BTW ..

Peace to you friend..

Mo..xx

I like your outlook Mo, you are uplifting both in mind and spirit. I can tell :)

You have the foresight and propensity to help others in their journey and perhaps allow the 'awakening' of others who are only becoming attune to it. 

Thank you for your lovely words. I find them most humbling. 

In regards to 'Genesis', this, funnily enough came to me in one of my most prolific dreams to date, hence my emphasis on the importance of dream revelations - usually ones that resonate in you so much so you know it's up to you to decipher the rest. And, all that comes from those findings from there, in their own time of course :)

Love and light

S.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Poetic Genesis said:

I like your outlook Mo, you are uplifting both in mind and spirit. I can tell :)

You have the foresight and propensity to help others in their journey and perhaps allow the 'awakening' of others who are only becoming attune to it. 

Thank you for your lovely words. I find them most humbling. 

In regards to 'Genesis', this, funnily enough came to me in one of my most prolific dreams to date, hence my emphasis on the importance of dream revelations - usually ones that resonate in you so much so you know it's up to you to decipher the rest. And, all that comes from those findings from there, in their own time of course :)

Love and light

S.

Thankyou very much my good friends.. Your words mean a lot to me ..

Yes I do try to uplift and help where I can .. Because we are all Beautiful, and I mean in its Purest Form ..

We are Crystals, emanating Light and Love in Abundance, some of us have gotten Lost along the Way, and there will be reasons for that, so I have no Judgements, just a Genuine Love and A Want to Help Awaken Us to our Highest Potential .. I do know it is a Personal choice.. 

And Your name came in a Dream .. Ooooh , I love Dreams .. My Dreams of late have been Frightening, I look for messages in them....

I am sooo very happy to meet you truly, I believe and Feel we have alot in Common ..

I love your Mind Thoughts 

Wonderful, absolutely Wonderful ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thankyou very much my good friends.. Your words mean a lot to me ..

Yes I do try to uplift and help where I can .. Because we are all Beautiful, and I mean in its Purest Form ..

We are Crystals, emanating Light and Love in Abundance, some of us have gotten Lost along the Way, and there will be reasons for that, so I have no Judgements, just a Genuine Love and A Want to Help Awaken Us to our Highest Potential .. I do know it is a Personal choice.. 

And Your name came in a Dream .. Ooooh , I love Dreams .. My Dreams of late have been Frightening, I look for messages in them....

I am sooo very happy to meet you truly, I believe and Feel we have alot in Common ..

I love your Mind Thoughts 

Wonderful, absolutely Wonderful ..

Mo..xx

If we all lived by the ethos (like yours) of wanting to help others, imagine the potentiality of humanity. Gives me goosebumps of the best kind ♥ 

Your sentiments are mutually reciprocated on my end, Mo. It's a pleasure having crossed paths with you also.

You needn't fear of such dreams although the ones you speak of are never pleasant. Think of it as your mind detoxifying, and, in doing so allowing you to do what you are doing: finding messages in them. 

No one is free of unpleasant dreams. I've had many myself, just remember: it doesn't define you. 

Love and light 

S.

Edited by Poetic Genesis
  • Like 1

On 26/02/2018 at 3:50 AM, Poetic Genesis said:

Hi Zooey,

I actually hadn't seen that post in the thread but I can provide my own assessment. 

This to me does sound like a 'sign' of sorts. Especially seeing as you had forgotten about your request until it came into your path, by chance. 

It's these reassurances in UNEXPECTED occurrences that reiterates the validity of 'signs'. You have been fortunate enough to have a 'sign' presented to you in somewhat a specific way you requested. Sometimes they aren't in the way we expected but somewhat in a "round-about" way if that makes sense? 

My advice would be to have faith in yourself and your guides to provide you with the knowledge they choose to. If your heart is open to love and positivity you won't be susceptible to wayward signs from negative forces. 

Love and light 

S.

That makes me so happy. Thank you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ZooeyMcdonald said:

That makes me so happy. Thank you.

And so you deserve to be :)

S.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 1:43 PM, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend..

Welcome to the UM :st..

I Loved What You Wrote..

Thankyou ..It was very sound advice..

Wonderful ..:tu:....

Mo..xx

Tena koe MauriOra :wub:

Thank you for this warm welcome! New to UM, but not new to the subject. Look forward to learning and sharing :tsu:

Aroha!

Sidewalk

• Like 1

23 hours ago, crystal sidewalk said:

Tena koe MauriOra :wub:

Thank you for this warm welcome! New to UM, but not new to the subject. Look forward to learning and sharing :tsu:

Aroha!

Sidewalk

Atamarie Friend ...

This made me Smile ..:) ..

Tena Koe to you Also .. I like that !!

So Cool ..:tu: ...

New to UM, but not to the Subject,:D.. Awesomeness..!!!

I Enjoy learning too, and Sharing Most Definitely .. 

Lovely to Meet You Friend ..

Enjoy xxx

Arohanuikiakoe..

Mo..xx

Its possibly still a little bit expensive, but if you truly want to know if this person  is related to you, get a couple of DNA tests done. How you organised this would depend  on whether you wanted the other person to know what you were doing or not.  

• Like 1