Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experience of speeding up towards space

Gagandeep

During sleep, i felt as if I m speeding up towards the space with the speed of rocket...the sound of wind was too high..then i opened my eyes and found myself on bed but could not feel any material under me..as if my body was still in air...i shook my leg and hands to feel the bed below..what does this mean

9 minutes ago, Gagandeep said:

During sleep, i felt as if I m speeding up towards the space with the speed of rocket...the sound of wind was too high..then i opened my eyes and found myself on bed but could not feel any material under me..as if my body was still in air...i shook my leg and hands to feel the bed below..what does this mean

Did you opened your eyes before or after booster separation?

• Like 3

Well my dream state was gone i was awake n still aware that i m speeding up towards space...so i intentionally opened my eyes to stop this from happening in between of the speeding

It merely means that at some point you were impressed by some footage or even a written description of a rocket launch.  It probably gives a slight adrenaline rush which you subconsciously enjoy.

That's it.

(or you could be reliving your alien abduction, if you prefer...)

• Like 2

It is just a dream 

But out of curiosity, what films  or programnes have you watched recently? 

When was the last time you saw a rocket and where did you see one? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

(or you could be reliving your alien abduction, if you prefer...)

Oh no...did you have to mention the er...big A.A?  

4e9cf9bf5ff36f706cd0689089c3c85d.gif

I thank u all for replying to my post. Let me clarify few things here.. I havent watched any movie or rocket or anything like this. Also I m a god believing person who has started meditating few months ago. So my question is only that was it a spiritual experience. If yes, what is it called??

Obe or what.

Note: I do have few experiences during meditation(chanting waheguru)

like my body becoming bigger and sometime sensing bad odor, and at other times good.

7 hours ago, Gagandeep said:

Pls reply to my post

Hello. Welcome.

First off...we are spread in different time zones so answering when u say so is simply not always possible.

Secondly, in this forum we can Decide if we want to continue a conversation... So please respect that.

Thirdly. Later on the in thread u mention u are a god believing person...here we give a variety of options for your experience, some of us don't believe in a god...doesn't mean the suggestions we make are useless. Don't limit your answer to what you are expecting us to tell you. Hear all the sides (views/ explanations) and then decide which to accept or not.

Hope you enjoy ur stay @ our forum.

Edited by DebDandelion

8 hours ago, Gagandeep said:

I had a similar experience, many times as a child but haven't had it since.  It was not in sleep; but in the boarder between sleep and waking (I think).  I would suddenly experience the sensation of flying off to space very rapidly, and seeing the Earth far below me but I don't remember hearing and sound or feeling wind.  It was just like almost instant travel.  It would scare me so I would wake myself up.

Now, I wish it would happen again so I could go with it.  I have no idea what it means, but I know that it was extremely vivid.....as in seemingly real.  FWIW. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Hello. Welcome.

First off...we are spread in different time zones so answering when u say so is simply not always possible.

Secondly, in this forum we can Decide if we want to continue a conversation... So please respect that.

Thirdly. Later on the in thread u mention u are a god believing person...here we give a variety of options for your experience, some of us don't believe in a god...doesn't mean the suggestions we make are useless. Don't limit your answer to what you are expecting us to tell you. Hear all the sides (views/ explanations) and then decide which to accept or not.

Hope you enjoy ur stay @ our forum.

I understand and respect all the explanations since people take time to answer my post. Everything is possible. I m not opposing anybody here. I think forum is an open place to discuss.

And I m also sure that none of my conversants feel disrespected.

Hope u take things in more positive light than negative and let people talk freely.

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So you have an interesting dream. What exactly are you wanting to ask?

Hi dear. I wanted to ask that such thing has happened for the first time with me. I m really confused and curious to know what is happening with me. 

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It merely means that at some point you were impressed by some footage or even a written description of a rocket launch.  It probably gives a slight adrenaline rush which you subconsciously enjoy.

That's it.

(or you could be reliving your

32 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I had a similar experience, many times as a child but haven't had it since.  It was not in sleep; but in the boarder between sleep and waking (I think).  I would suddenly experience the sensation of flying off to space very rapidly, and seeing the Earth far below me but I don't remember hearing and sound or feeling wind.  It was just like almost instant travel.  It would scare me so I would wake myself up.

Now, I wish it would happen again so I could go with it.  I have no idea what it means, but I know that it was extremely vivid.....as in seemingly real.  FWIW. 

I think this is what u call astral projection... The most strange thing is that I m not able to find any explanation for my experience on internet..

9 hours ago, Gagandeep said:

You were falling asleep/dreaming. 

If you want a more "out of this world" explanation, I'm sure papageorge will be along shortly to reinforce your beliefs...he believes anything and everything has a paranormal explanation. ;)

Edited by Krater
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gagandeep said:

I understand and respect all the explanations since people take time to answer my post. Everything is possible. I m not opposing anybody here. I think forum is an open place to discuss.

Awesome

And I m also sure that none of my conversants feel disrespected.

Didn't say they do

Hope u take things in more positive light than negative and let people talk freely.

U don't know me, so please don't make assumptions . I didn't take your post in a negative light. I was making a statement. Hence, words don't carry tone of voice. I re read what I wrote. My words were not negative. And for letting people talk freely? I never stopped anyone from doing so. Your perception again.

Have an awesome day

6 hours ago, Krater said:

You were falling asleep/dreaming. 

If you want a more "out of this world" explanation, I'm sure papageorge will be along shortly to reinforce your beliefs...he believes anything and everything has a paranormal explanation. ;)

Well (giggles) I wont want that indeed !! :)

Edited by Gagandeep
Smiley change