Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Status updates: "NOOOOB"

RoofGardener

:mellow: Are you on a mobile device?

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

:mellow: Are you on a mobile device?

Meh... I spurn such ephemera. 

I am on a PROPER computer. Made of Brass. On an oak table ! Made of ... umm... oak. Possibly from a battleship from the Napoleonic wars !

Umm... does that help ? 

• Like 2

I expect you've probably got it turned off then. I think there's settings somewhere you need to set, if they're not set already. I should try, um, looking at your settings, that's what I should do, yes. :yes: 

• Like 1

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

I expect you've probably got it turned off then. I think there's settings somewhere you need to set, if they're not set already. I should try, um, looking at your settings, that's what I should do, yes. :yes: 

Why THANK you Vlad :P 

That was as helpful as an Anvil in a Parachute pack. 

Any other... more specific advice ? I mean.. I KNOW you know how to do this, 'cos you DO do this. 

Do you want me to beg ? :P 

• Like 2

I've had a look in Settings, but I can't seem to find anything relevant there. I think someone else asked about this once before, and I think there was something that needed turning on, but beyond that I couldn't say what it might be or where.

Was this information helpful? Yes/No 

ROFL..... 

You're just toying with me now. 

My revenge will involve home-grown onions. It will be terrible, unexpected, and painful !

It's not too late to recant ? 

• Like 1

Go in your profile and at the top of your 'Activity' page you should see "Write a public message on your own feed..."

Fill it in with whatever you want.

• Like 2

I was about to ask, you don't have the column on the right of the screen, "Recent Status Updates" then, I take it? Do you have, what's it called, Simple editor on?Maybe that's it. I think there's an option somewhere for 'Rich text editor', isn't there? Maybe you need to have that on.

Edited by Vlad the Mighty