Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun Control ?

docyabut2

More kids have killed more kids since after the 70`s.Gun control will not stop the kids from killing, they still can find guns, or weapons. Its a mental problem not a gun problem. Trump`s right its more of a mental problem and a pole 67% people agreed.

This might not be said, but my guess  its a abortion mentality. Kids feel people has the right to kill babies. Government should ban the laws of abortion. And  the Ten Commandments should be back into the courts, and schools of do not kill for no reason,  telling  kids they`ll go to burning hell forever.:)

So guys what is the reason for all this has been happening since after the 70`s when abortion started to be legal,  so tell me of another reason.  I am a women and know women are going real mad for all my suggestions.:o

• Like 2

In China they have gun control. And if guns were banned here, then like in China instead of shootings, our kids would be stabbed to death. It is a mental problem. Sane people do not generally commit mass murder as much those who are deemed mentally unstable. However some sane people do commit mass murder for notoriety.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

In China they have gun control. And if guns were banned here, then like in China instead of shootings, our kids would be stabbed to death. It is a mental problem. Sane people do not generally commit mass murder as much those who kill for notoriety.

I do know China was for abortions  for over population and is properly why our country was granted, of which could be a mental problems for kids

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

In China they have gun control. And if guns were banned here, then like in China instead of shootings, our kids would be stabbed to death. It is a mental problem. Sane people do not generally commit mass murder as much those who are deemed mentally unstable. However some sane people do commit mass murder for notoriety.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime

Seems like China is better all the way around in the stats.  Maybe they are saner?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

My people always practiced abortion and we are not Christian. How many Indians are involved in shootings???? and why would you force your religion on us by putting it in schools and courts.

Because our country was good on religious laws.,especially  the Ten Commandants  that our laws are based on.  

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's has nothing to do with it.  They were psyching their poor victims out.

The Assembly of God missionaries come on our reserves and burn our Miidi Huts and Pipe Keepers houses. Southern Baptist missionaries incite violence on our Wisdom Keepers and other Indigenous Wisdom Keepers around the world. I'm going to say this right off the bat. Your a ignoramus....

I never believed Indians had abortions laws,even in the past.:(   

Edited by docyabut2

Just now, docyabut2 said:

I never believe Indians had abortions laws,even in the past.:(   

Laws of nature. Children were killed who would be sickly and unhealthy women were given abortion drugs because a pregnancy would kill her. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Laws of nature. Children were killed who would be sickly and unhealthy women were given abortion drugs because a pregnancy would kill her. 

What I`m asking why are so many kids are killing kids in schools, since after the 70`s

Sorry, Docyabut2, this THREAD is what's going to be aborted.  No offense to you but two such flame-ready topics in one thread are at least one too many.  I happen to agree that the overall loss of respect for the sanctity of life has a role in these ever-increasing killings but at this point, the focus should be on doing what we CAN DO that would lessen the numbers of those children dying to gun violence in schools.  Perimeter fences with alarms, metal detectors, one way in and out, regular armed patrols and guarded entrances.  Since we are using Monopoly cash for government these days, who cares if it costs a billion or more per state?  JUST DO IT!  

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, and then said:

Sorry, Docyabut2, this THREAD is what's going to be aborted.  No offense to you but two such flame-ready topics in one thread are at least one too many.  I happen to agree that the overall loss of respect for the sanctity of life has a role in these ever-increasing killings but at this point, the focus should be on doing what we CAN DO that would lessen the numbers of those children dying to gun violence in schools.  Perimeter fences with alarms, metal detectors, one way in and out, regular armed patrols and guarded entrances.  Since we are using Monopoly cash for government these days, who cares if it costs a billion or more per state?  JUST DO IT!  

Sorry,:huh: then said.  but sure like to know what reasons could stop all the killings of kids :(

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, and then said:

Hate to turn our schools into jails.  Seems like the ones in Des Moines already have the security guards, the iron doors and the buzzers to get in.  It also seems like we are only slashing school and mental health budgets as well.  Our Governor (Branstad) closed the remaining mental hospitals in the state a few years back.  https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2016/11/10/branstads-mental-hospital-closures-upheld-supreme-court/93588856/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hate to turn our schools into jails.  Seems like the ones in Des Moines already have the security guards, the iron doors and the buzzers to get in.  It also seems like we are only slashing school and mental health budgets as well.  Our Governor (Branstad) closed the remaining mental hospitals in the state a few years back.  https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2016/11/10/branstads-mental-hospital-closures-upheld-supreme-court/93588856/

yep that's what I suggested in another thread turn the schools into  prisons safety.:(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

yep that's what I suggested in another thread turn the schools into  prisons safety.:(

...and the universities, and the day care centres, and public pools, and public parks, and the YM and YWCAs - well basically anywhere where young people might gather.

Yep, that'll solve the problem.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

...and the universities, and the day care centres, and public pools, and public parks, and the YM and YWCAs - well basically anywhere where young people might gather.

Yep, that'll solve the problem.

yep will never solve all the problems, until  solving  the mentalities. :( 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime

Seems like China is better all the way around in the stats.  Maybe they are saner?

Must be, however you rarely hear of mass shootings from China, only mass stabbings. That was my point.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hate to turn our schools into jails.

It's not my idea of heaven either, but I'd much less like continuing to bury scores of young people every year or two.  Perhaps the stress of living in such a way will motivate better answers, in time.  

Trump cites mental health, and people are trying to make it like that is some huge epiphany.  Of course, how quickly they forget their support of him signing the bill to allow the mentally ill collecting disability, because they are too mentally ill to work, to purchase guns.

The only reason why America is uniquely the only country on Earth with so many mass shootings, is because America is uniquely the only country on Earth with such easy access to high caliber firearms.

All of the scientific data and statistics overwhelmingly prove this to be the case: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

I'm not gonna waste any more of my time debating with people on this topic. Anyone who 'disagrees' does so against proven facts and is either delusional, indoctrinated, brainwashed, immoral, or woefully misinformed.

It does no good to debate it with people. Though I just thought I'd stop by to post the link above with the statistics.

Only way to stop this senselessness is to vote out all these NRA bought and paid for Republicans in Washington who refuse to do nothing on this issue.

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Trump cites mental health, and people are trying to make it like that is some huge epiphany.  Of course, how quickly they forget their support of him signing the bill to allow the mentally ill collecting disability, because they are too mentally ill to work, to purchase guns.

Obama signed that on his way out of office to prevent backlash in a cowardly move. It included anyone with any kind of mental illness which is highly subjective.

The House on Thursday struck down an Obama-era regulation that could block some recipients of disability benefits from buying guns.

The House voted 235-180 to roll back a rule that required the Social Security Administration to report people who receive disability benefits and have a mental health condition to the FBI’s background check system. The database is used to determine eligibility for buying a firearm.  

Critics said the rule stripped Second Amendment rights from people who are not dangerously mentally ill, such as those who have eating disorders or mental disorders that prevent them from managing their own finances.

http://thehill.com/regulation/317634-house-republicans-block-obama-era-gun-rule

• Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked