Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dizzyness sitting still caused by thought

trevor borocz johnson

I believe that voices that schizophrenics hear transmit through the energy of the earth's gravity field. I think the human vestibular system is a sensory organ for this communication. Two big reasons why is because of the dizzyness experienced by excess activity with voice hearing, and because the mechanism behind both gravity, dreaming, and voices are still all unexplained. I know many of you probably haven't experienced the torture of taking on voices that I put myself through. But I swear to you that wobbling of the vestibular while you are sitting perfectly still is a huge part of the disease. One idea I have yet to test is the use of a gyroscope to possibly record and amplify activity that may be 'heard' through the vestiular system, so sort of a voices radio.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• XenoFish

• trevor borocz johnson

3 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I know many of you probably haven't experienced the torture of taking on voices that I put myself through.

That explains a lot.

10 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I believe that voices that schizophrenics hear transmit through the energy of the earth's gravity field. I think the human vestibular system is a sensory organ for this communication. Two big reasons why is because of the dizzyness experienced by excess activity with voice hearing, and because the mechanism behind both gravity, dreaming, and voices are still all unexplained. I know many of you probably haven't experienced the torture of taking on voices that I put myself through. But I swear to you that wobbling of the vestibular while you are sitting perfectly still is a huge part of the disease. One idea I have yet to test is the use of a gyroscope to possibly record and amplify activity that may be 'heard' through the vestiular system, so sort of a voices radio.

That's got nothing to do with gravity.

Aren't you the person who claims you can talk to cats?

• Haha 1