Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do dreams come from

Hre2breal

I go through stages of not remembering my dreams any advice out there of what this is....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

I go through stages of not remembering my dreams any advice out there of what this is....

mmm interesting ..

I remember all my dreams ..

Maybe under stress..? Or its not necessary for you to remember..?

I also have a friend that can't remember dreams too ..

Thats interesting ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

mmm interesting ..

I remember all my dreams ..

Maybe under stress..? Or its not necessary for you to remember..?

I also have a friend that can't remember dreams too ..

Thats interesting ..

Mo..xx

It actually sux to be honest..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hre2breal said:

It actually sux to be honest..

Yes, I bet it would ..

So,

When you do remember your Dreams, do they have significant meanings .?

Sorry if its prying .. Just curious.. The Dream world is Fascinating to me ..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes, I bet it would ..

So,

When you do remember your Dreams, do they have significant meanings .?

Sorry if its prying .. Just curious.. The Dream world is Fascinating to me ..

Mo..xx

No not at all MO,

Funny you say this but when I do go through these stages an I do remember my dream sometimes I get a bit freaked out cos I think gee was that a sign or gee is that really gona happen..Yeah sometimes they can be very significant for real deffinately..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

No not at all MO,

Funny you say this but when I do go through these stages an I do remember my dream sometimes I get a bit freaked out cos I think gee was that a sign or gee is that really gona happen..Yeah sometimes they can be very significant for real deffinately..

Yeah I bet you would aye ..

Thankyou for explaining .

. I had a Dream the Other night, and it scared the Hell out of Me ..

It had something to do with Humans being enslaved and there was No Saving of us Anymore ..

An Archer in the Shape of the Sagittarius Symbol, half horse half man, was shaped in the sky, in light.. I looked up at it, in Awe, and the Next minute, Arrows of fire from this Archer were being shot at me, One was Aimed at My Heart , .. It was very scary .. Black Robed Angels, and Other Entities, they were trying to kill the Woman in my family.. I woke up, looked over at my Dog, and a light was coming from her, then I really woke up ..

Yes Scary .. I cried for 20 minutes after that Dream.. It really affected me .. This was early hours 3:30am .. I went around my home, lighting candles and incense to bring Equilibrium back to My Energy Systems ..

Have you had any frightening Dreams..??

Mo..xx

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Will Due said:

Keep in mind that I was quoting in my posts from the UB.

Those are not my words.

Good on you, I was gonna say, this is Urantian, word for word :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yeah I bet you would aye ..

Thankyou for explaining .

. I had a Dream the Other night, and it scared the Hell out of Me ..

It had something to do with Humans being enslaved and there was No Saving of us Anymore ..

An Archer in the Shape of the Sagittarius Symbol, half horse half man, was shaped in the sky, in light.. I looked up at it, in Awe, and the Next minute, Arrows of fire from this Archer were being shot at me, One was Aimed at My Heart , .. It was very scary .. Black Robed Angels, and Other Entities, they were trying to kill the Woman in my family.. I woke up, looked over at my Dog, and a light was coming from her, then I really woke up ..

Yes Scary .. I cried for 20 minutes after that Dream.. It really affected me .. This was early hours 3:30am .. I went around my home, lighting candles and incense to bring Equilibrium back to My Energy Systems ..

Have you had any frightening Dreams..??

Mo..xx

OMG..now thats scary alright...Do you think symbolisim played a part in it perhaps...I do have scary dreams they wake me up an I try an remember them for the morning an then I must dream again an I forget about it all again..Thats why I say it sux MO..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

OMG..now thats scary alright...Do you think symbolisim played a part in it perhaps...I do have scary dreams they wake me up an I try an remember them for the morning an then I must dream again an I forget about it all again..Thats why I say it sux MO..

Yes ..

Symbolism for sure .. I work with Spirit Energies and I have had to deal with some not nice Entities.. 

Sometimes I wonder if Energies are messing with me in sleep, because they can't while I'm awake .. There is a lot of Energy or Entities, that aren't good.. 

So I protect my Etheric body before Sleeping .. Plus I ask my Guides and Passed Loved Ones to watch my Etheric body while I Rest ..

Other times its a Message ..

It sucks, that you can't remember, Maybe you dont need to..

Mo..xx

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes ..

Symbolism for sure .. I work with Spirit Energies and I have had to deal with some not nice Entities.. 

Sometimes I wonder if Energies are messing with me in sleep, because they can't while I'm awake .. There is a lot of Energy or Entities, that aren't good.. 

So I protect my Etheric body before Sleeping .. Plus I ask my Guides and Passed Loved Ones to watch my Etheric body while I Rest ..

Other times its a Message ..

It sucks, that you can't remember, Maybe you dont need to..

Mo..xx

Now thats cool MO, yes when working with energy you need to protect yourself for energy is good an not so good they can be very tricky...

I was raised with my grandmother an she was a very upstanding an prestigious woman with alot of mana, I couldnt have asked for a better role model in my life I was very fortunate to have her in my life..she passed over a little ways back now but she was a 5th generation spiritual/ medincine tohunga.Very wise an well respected woman..I have seen things through her in my life that some people would never believe...I couldnt believe some of these things myself...She had family members older than her Im talkn over 100yrs old whom were just as powerful if not more powerful than her an boy they were truly Magical beings So I do have a vast personal experience of knowledge in these things...Like I said I was very fortunate an Im so so.very grateful indeed...

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hre2breal said:

Now thats cool MO, yes when working with energy you need to protect yourself for energy is good an not so good they can be very tricky...

I was raised with my grandmother an she was a very upstanding an prestigious woman with alot of mana, I couldnt have asked for a better role model in my life I was very fortunate to have her in my life..she passed over a little ways back now but she was a 5th generation spiritual/ medincine tohunga.Very wise an well respected woman..I have seen things through her in my life that some people would never believe...I couldnt believe some of these things myself...She had family members older than her Im talkn over 100yrs old whom were just as powerful if not more powerful than her an boy they were truly Magical beings So I do have a vast personal experience of knowledge in these things...Like I said I was very fortunate an Im so so.very grateful indeed...

Hi Hre2breal,

Sorry for not replying sooner ..

WOW ..your grandmother sounds Amazing.. And the Other family members who lived to be 100, wow again .. They lived the Old Natural Ways of The Land ..

I am in Awe ..And how lucky you were, to be raised this way..

Definitely Magical, the Old Ways,some Frightening, some Truly Amazing ..

My Great Grandfather is from Whaingaroa, well respected and feared Man, and he was Tohunga like as well ..He would go to Heal many people, or they would make the journey to see him, and he fought Spirits too, Protecting the Whanau ..He visits me in spirit, My Kuia are from TaupoNuia Tia, and they are a gifted bunch of people .. We all are Really ..

You were very lucky Hre2breal.. Thankyou so much for Sharing your Story.. I went off topic, but its worth it ..

We should hook up some time .. It would be a pleasure to meet you and share more story's ..

Arohanuikiakoe..

Peace and love to you and yours..

MauriOra.. xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Hre2breal,

Sorry for not replying sooner ..

WOW ..your grandmother sounds Amazing.. And the Other family members who lived to be 100, wow again .. They lived the Old Natural Ways of The Land ..

I am in Awe ..And how lucky you were, to be raised this way..

Definitely Magical, the Old Ways,some Frightening, some Truly Amazing ..

My Great Grandfather is from Whaingaroa, well respected and feared Man, and he was Tohunga like as well ..He would go to Heal many people, or they would make the journey to see him, and he fought Spirits too, Protecting the Whanau ..He visits me in spirit, My Kuia are from TaupoNuia Tia, and they are a gifted bunch of people .. We all are Really ..

You were very lucky Hre2breal.. Thankyou so much for Sharing your Story.. I went off topic, but its worth it ..

We should hook up some time .. It would be a pleasure to meet you and share more story's ..

Arohanuikiakoe..

Peace and love to you and yours..

MauriOra.. xx

Thank you MauriOra for your kind words I truly do appreciate that..I would be honoured to meet up with you we can arrange that , I will pm you some details an we will see what suits I look forward to it,...

Whaingaroa on the west coast very interesting, an Tauponuia Tia both very very beautiful places lucky lucky you, 

You have similar lineage it sounds I will enjoy our meeting imensely...

Wow you have a colourful history also, in turn you have a very blessed connection an insight into a special realm of understanding only a chosen few are selected to view an experience..Thank you for that previlage MaoariOra of the chance an offer to exchange knowledge face to face an I humblely accept with the highest of esteem an gratefulness...

Kiaora ra ehoa, I will pm you with further details so we can share our matauranga in more detail...

Edited by Hre2breal
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Thank you MauriOra for your kind words I truly do appreciate that..I would be honoured to meet up with you we can arrange that , I will pm you some details an we will see what suits I look forward to it,...

Whaingaroa on the west coast very interesting, an Tauponuia Tia both very very beautiful places lucky lucky you, 

You have similar lineage it sounds I will enjoy our meeting imensely...

Wow you have a colourful history also, in turn you have a very blessed connection an insight into a special realm of understanding only a chosen few are selected to view an experience..Thank you for that previlage MaoariOra of the chance an offer to exchange knowledge face to face an I humblely accept with the highest of esteem an gratefulness...

Kiaora ra ehoa, I will pm you with further details so we can share our matauranga in more detail...

Awesome my friend..

Thankyou for your kind words also .. 

We will meet .. Looking forward to it...

Mo..xx

• Like 2