Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name for a dragon-like ET?

Not A Rockstar

I know nothing but the barest basics about anything ET. I am looking for a source or person with real knowledge about ET who can help me ID if this thing is possibly one or not. If it is then maybe point me to more info about the type. I am not prepared here to explain why I want to know.

It was about 6-7 feet tall, certainly over 6. Very stocky, muscular, the skin appeared scaly but was smooth to touch. Punching it was like hitting a shark, solid, real solid. Situation was dark so not sure the exact coloration, but it was not bright or light, nor black totally. The face was sort of human, sort of like I'd imagine a dragon. Hard to see clearly but there may have been modest sized horns sort of. It is hard to explain. Tremendously strong. The lower half I am unsure of, I know it sounds crazy but I am not certain if he had two legs or one, sort of like almost a tail. Something could coil and entangle you in a fight anyway and he was alone at the time so nothing else was helping him. 

That is basically all I will say. Thanks for your time in reading. Just on a quest to find out what it may have been.

Dragon like beings are Draconian  and related with in reptilian blood line/genetics, some have close human apprentice or dragon like.    

• Like 1

Man, finding a website not blocked by Malwarebytes is tough. Thank you for the tip, I think the type resembles the form of a naga from the one site I got to.. 

Not really much information out there though. 

Appreciate this much help. 

Scarrans.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Scarrans.

this seems to be from some game. The pictures match only in the sense of sort of dragonish features. Thanks, though.

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

this seems to be from some game. The pictures match only in the sense of sort of dragonish features. Thanks, though.

It's from Farscape and Scarrans have a natural ability to generate intense heat.

• Like 1

It was not a game npc.  Why you would even suggest that I don't know but it is all good. Maybe you are used to talking with kids who watch too much x-files. I should not have asked here.

Take care.

Can a mod close this please?

• The topic was locked

Well goodness, this thread got off to a bad start. Instead of closing it, I'm going to offer some lore-tripping to help get this topic back on track. Seems to me regardless of your experience, all you are looking for is some lore help.

I'm not terribly knowledgeable about ET and reptiles... but I know there is a variety of reptilian humanoids in lore older than modern media. So some links for ya to check out.

First, wikipedia- it's just a list of reptilain humanoids from myth and lore, cryptid, modern media.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptilian_humanoids

This link is of strange reptiles of lore- but it has an interesting entry of a water reptile, zitiron, that you might want to try branching out from in the lore hunt: https://abookofcreatures.com/tag/reptile-folklore/

This is a book that lists all sorts of critters, including reptilian kinds: https://books.google.com/books?id=yGopDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=intulo+folklore&source=bl&ots=dyQ14ZBCYA&sig=Rsi8VccKz6waSmMYjdeT9GNJI5g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ67-xhLrZAhUk1oMKHZwjCqkQ6AEINjAB#v=onepage&q=intulo folklore&f=false

And interesting article about lizard people: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2009/01/04/680207/-History-for-Kossacks-Lizard-People

• Like 1