Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Tarot Readings

Cloud7

Hi, new member here! :)

I'm a long time tarot reader, although have been away from it for a brief couple of years. To clean out the rust, so to speak, I'd like to offer free tarot readings.

If you're interested, please post in this thread or send me a PM. Your reading will be sent to you in a PM.

I'd prefer not too much information about your question/situation, although I'd rather do specific topics than general readings. But general is fine, too!

OPTIONAL: If you feel comfortable with it, let me know your first name (or initial) and the first name (initial) of any specific people involved in your question. Also, it would be helpful to know what part of the world you reside in at the moment, but only if you want to tell.

Finally, I have not done much of purely "predictive" readings, say, what the next year will bring or what the following month will look like, but it's something I would like to try out. This would be more experimental on my part though.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

DISCLAIMER:
For entertainment purposes only. No guarantees given as to the accuracy of a reading. You are responsible for all and any decisions you make following a reading. I will not be held accountable for any negative consequences following your decisions. Use your common sense and get professional advise suitable to your situation... yada yada yada... ;)

• Like 5

Hey welcome to the forum! 

Ill take a reading, my first initial is J and I guess I would like a reading regarding finances as it relates to a recent small investment which I'm hoping can stabilize the budget. Kinda a weird request I suppose!   

Hi Farmer77! Thank you so much for your welcome and your reading request! :)

I don't find your request weird at all! I have your reading ready to be sent through PM in a moment, just give me a sec to figure out how that works...

Hi, I would like to have a reading too, My initial is G, and I am located on the East Coast of The USA. My question is regarding finances and wondering if I will be able to pay my debts and earn some money in the coming weeks and months!

Thank you!

• Like 1

welcome aboard,

I'd fancy a reading as well. Initial is T, would like to know more about prospective home ownership in the next year.

Hi, and thank you both for your requests and welcoming! :)

philly - I will do your reading shorty, as you are next in line.

Overdueleaf - I just have one tiny question for you before I do your reading. Will PM you about it.

Edited by Cloud7
  • Like 1

Hey Cloud. I've never had a card reading before, so I thought I'd check it out if you are still willing.

My first name is Jason. I live in New York state, about an hour north of the city. I don't know if this is something you can check into during a reading but Id like to get some insight on why I cant astral project as consistently as I'd like to. Thanks ahead of time. 

Hi Cloud7,

If  you are still offering,I would love one too. My Initial is "S". I am trying to change my job from the current one.I have updated my resume to the job portals. So i would like to know when i will be able to secure an offer letter. Thanking you in advance.

• Like 1

Hi prs1! Thank you for the reading request! :)

I'll put you on the (short) waiting list. Your reading should be ready by Monday. I'll PM it to you then.

• Like 1

Hi Icloud. Thank you for great reading. You did an amazing job and took your time actually to give a reading. I really appreciate it. Have a great day!

• Like 2

Hi Cloud. Initial is D and I would like to know about financial opportunities in the near future or if I should keep focusing on my book. Thank you.

Hi Not A Rockstar! Thank you for your reading request! :)
I'll put you on the list, your reading should be ready sometime Tuesday...

---

Just to let everyone know, I'll be taking today (Sunday) off. Will be back tomorrow (Monday).
I now have a list of about five readings in waiting. I still welcome more reading request, but those will probably be done by Wednesday the earliest...

Have a great day!

/Cloud7

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this. My first initial is S. I'd like to know what I need to do to get well, if that's not too general. 

• Like 1

Hello Cloud7 - thanks for your kind offer. I'd like a reading if I may.

My initial is M (what a surprise) and I'm based in the Balkans. I'd like any insight into my private life, if you are able to do so.

• Like 1

Hi Mark Three! Thank you for your reading request! :)

I'll pencil you in for a reading on Thursday.

Have a great day!

/Cloud7

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, Cloud7 said:

Hi Not A Rockstar! Thank you for your reading request! :)

No, thank YOU for an extraordinary reading. Very expansive, pointed and well done. I was very pleased with the format and data.

except for, of course, you not showing me winning the lotto >.< ... I mean, really now... :) thanks and Be Well.

• Like 1

Thank you so much Cloud7. It resonated well with my current situation. I am happy to hear that i will do well in my new job. Your reading gave me lots of relief & hope for the future. Thank you so much for your precious time. I will definitely come & update you, once i land in a new job. Much appreciated and god bless you.

• Like 2

Hi,  hope you're still doing readings. I'll pm you my question and fingers crossed, will hear from you soon.

Thankyou 

• Like 1

Hi dreamcometrue! :)

Yes, I'm still doing readings. You're welcome to send your question in a PM. (I didn't receive anything from you yet.)
I can probably have your reading ready by Saturday...

---

I still welcome more reading requests, but my list has gotten a bit longer now, so the next available slot for a reading is on Monday...

/Cloud7

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked