Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Tarot Readings

Cloud7

Thank you! I've receive all the reading requests that I can handle...

I've asked rashore to lock this thread now, as I won't be having much
time for readings from now on...

Thank you to everyone once more! :)

/Cloud7

Sorry folks.. I've been away for a wee bit and Cloud has requested the thread be closed for now. When Cloud comes back and is willing and able to do readings again, they can request from the mods to reopen the thread.

Till then, thread closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Hello, I'm Rashmi. There is a guy in our class at university. I attracted to him at.first sight. But I didn't talk with him still. Is there any connection between us? How will be our relationship in future? His initial YR

• Like 1

Hi Rashmi! Thank you for your reading request! :)
I'll send you the reading a little later today...

Hi Cloud7,

Can i also have a reading. I want to know if you see any re-marriage for me in the future. if yes when will it happen? thank you for the offer.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reading request, prs1! I will send it to you shortly! :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your valuable time dear cloud7. You are an awesome reader. I have given my feedback through PM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Cloud 7,

I guess my question doesn't come to you as a surprise. Will I find my passport and go on the trip to Canada June 9-15?

Thank you again for all your help! 

I reside in California, and my name initial is E, last name initial is T.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reading request, netindtm! I'll get back to you in a PM shortly... :)

• Like 1

This is such a cool thread Cloud7 ! If you’re still doing readings I'd love one. My name is Mike, I'm from and live in the North West of England and if you want a topic I'll go with work, there’s a bit of conflict going on there at the moment. No rush and if you’re swamped with requests and too busy then no problem.

• Like 1

I'd like to request a reading posted publicly here in the thread please. A general reading on my gardens.

M 7 - Thank you for your reading request! I'll have it ready a little later today! :)

rashore - I'll gladly do a reading for you, but not publicly, as it's against my 'personal policy'...
Is there any particular reason for you wanting it to be done in public? :)

5 hours ago, Cloud7 said:

M 7 - Thank you for your reading request! I'll have it ready a little later today! :)

rashore - I'll gladly do a reading for you, but not publicly, as it's against my 'personal policy'...
Is there any particular reason for you wanting it to be done in public? :)

I just prefer the open transparency of public readings when it's with people I don't know. Our personal policies seem to be at odds with each other, ah well. Perhaps another time then when you've been around for a while longer and I feel comfortable with a private reading then.

rashore - I respect that! You're welcome to a reading at a later time, should you feel like it! :)

Edited by Cloud7
  • Thanks 1

Hey,  I would like a reading. It's been a while since I've been on here. My name is Chasity and I live in Louisiana. Topic,  my life in general. 

• Like 1

The_Sensual_One and XenoFish, thank you both for your reading requests! :)
I will send them to you shortly through PM...

Edited by Cloud7

Love Buzz - Thank you for your reading request! :)
Do you have a specific question or topic you'd like a reading about?

• The topic was locked