Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Tarot Readings

Cloud7

Hello @Cloud7

My Initials  IT  and live in the Southwest coast of USA.   I would like to know what your guides have to tell me about financial situation and work. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

ivetorres - Thank you for your reading request! :)
I should have it ready for you a little later today...

I messaged Cloud with a reading request today, and I'm going to give her a small advertisement here. ♥
First of all, her analysis on my situation was really deep and long. I feel actually bad that it's free, really! Not to mention almost all the cards were a hit, and if not, she drew some more for clarification, that were a spot on~. And, I think most importantly, she's a kind, sweet person, which you can sense even from her writing. It makes the entire communication process really positive and pleasant. ^^
I have yet to see if the advice and foresight on future her deck gave me is going to be a spot on, but the reading of my current energy was super accurate, so I don't doubt it will go smoothly if I stick to the hints I got! :3
Once more, thank you, sweetheart! <3 Many blessings.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Cloud7 is Awesome!! 

Her Tarot readings were accurate based on my situation.  She gave me good and positive advice.  

Thank you Cloud7!  

• Thanks 1

I will now take a break from doing readings, I'm not sure for how long...

Thank you again to everyone for your reading requests
and your generous feedback! Much appreciated! :)

If something very urgent should come up, you can
always send me a PM and I'll see what I can do...

/Cloud7

• Like 1

• The topic was locked