Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Altering DNA with subliminal messages?

Elena Rose

I use a meditation video to help me fall asleep during the nights and I often get recommendations for other videos. One video that showed up in my recommendations was a video that was supposed to alter eye colour and hair growth with subliminal messages. I did a little research and from my understanding the subliminal messages are supposed to send messages to certain parts of your subconscious to alter your DNA. I'm a pretty open minded person so I won't degrade something until I've tried it for myself, have you personally tried this? What are your thoughts? I'm going to give it a go to satisfy my curiosity lmao, I have nothing to lose so why not!

• Like 1

What? That's not what subliminal messages are.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Elena Rose said:

I did a little research and from my understanding the subliminal messages are supposed to send messages to certain parts of your subconscious to alter your DNA

Please can you supply where in your little research you found this.....and while you are at it, you may want to research (a lot) what subliminal messages are, you can start with Xeno's links.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Please can you supply where in your little research you found this.....and while you are at it, you may want to research (a lot) what subliminal messages are, you can start with Xeno's links.

I could dig around and present more researched information, but I'm unsure if this is a one hit poster. 

• Like 3

Atamarie Friend..

Welcome to the UM.:st..

This is fascinating.. I say give it a go .. What's there to lose .. I do Meditation also and Metaphysical Classes ..

I have had experiences, spiritual, and I know That this is a Realm of Possibilities.. 

Anything is Possible ..

So, give it a whirl .. If you have any doubt, it may not work.. Doubt is a killer to the Power Within..

All the Best .... Hope you get great results .. If not, at least you can say you tried ..

Peace to You and Yours ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Friend..

Welcome to the UM.:st..

This is fascinating.. I say give it a go .. What's there to lose .. I do Meditation also and Metaphysical Classes ..

I have had experiences, spiritual, and I know That this is a Realm of Possibilities.. 

Anything is Possible ..

So, give it a whirl .. If you have any doubt, it may not work.. Doubt is a killer to the Power Within..

All the Best .... Hope you get great results .. If not, at least you can say you tried ..

Peace to You and Yours ..

Mo..xx

Thank you! Would you consider this natural? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena Rose said:

Thank you! Would you consider this natural? 

Atamarie Elena ..

Natural .. Yes and Etheric too .. I'm not sure if your familiar with the Auric field that surrounds our bodies.. Our Energetic counterpart. Humans are Physical, and Energy too ..

Subliminal, is messages that reach the Subconscious Mind, over riding the Conscious Mind.. The Subconscious misses nothing, its a sponge, and it accepts uncritically, and what the Subconscious believes then so shall it be .. 

Our Learned friend Mr Xeno, has given some Links and I'm sure its very interesting ...

I have personally experienced Many things, and so I know, Anything is Possible ..

It truly is up to you , What you want to believe, You are your own Mistress or Master of You..

Its Exciting stuff ...

All the best to you ..

Peace to you and yours xx

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Elena ..

Natural .. Yes and Etheric too .. I'm not sure if your familiar with the Auric field that surrounds our bodies.. Our Energetic counterpart. Humans are Physical, and Energy too ..

Subliminal, is messages that reach the Subconscious Mind, over riding the Conscious Mind.. The Subconscious misses nothing, its a sponge, and it accepts uncritically, and what the Subconscious believes then so shall it be .. 

Our Learned friend Mr Xeno, has given some Links and I'm sure its very interesting ...

I have personally experienced Many things, and so I know, Anything is Possible ..

It truly is up to you , What you want to believe, You are your own Mistress or Master of You..

Its Exciting stuff ...

All the best to you ..

Peace to you and yours xx

Mo..xx

So you believe it can alter your DNA? I'm going to give it a try, thank you for your feed back ☺️☺️ Xxx

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elena Rose said:

So you believe it can alter your DNA? I'm going to give it a try, thank you for your feed back ☺️☺️ Xxx

Yes my friend, I believe it can .. I have experienced this in my self ..

I would never, tell you this would be true for you, I instead say, What's there to lose in giving it a go ..

Doubt is a killer of your Power within ...

And I never doubt Myself or My power within ..

You are welcome ..

And honestly, have fun with it, No stress, no pressure, no expectations..

Be playful ..

All the best again ..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

That's not how subliminal messages work. That's not how DNA works. That's not now ANY OF THIS WORKS.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Podo said:

That's not how subliminal messages work. That's not how DNA works. That's not now ANY OF THIS WORKS.

Atamarie Podo ..

We all know the Usual Stories of how things " work" but it ain't all there is to this Realm..

Fair enough, you dont think it possible, and sweet as ..

I however do .. And if others wanna go outside the Normal Status Quo, what you see is what you get scenario, then Good For Them..

Its their life, they can do as they please ..

Its more exciting then this Dense, Physicality jargon we keep getting told is "Truth"....

People want to think for themselves...

AND MORE POWER TO THEM.!!

Peace to you Podo ..

Mo..xx

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Podo ..

We all know the Usual Stories of how things " work" but it ain't all there is to this Realm..

Fair enough, you dont think it possible, and sweet as ..

I however do .. And if others wanna go outside the Normal Status Quo, what you see is what you get scenario, then Good For Them..

Its their life, they can do as they please ..

Its more exciting then this Dense, Physicality jargon we keep getting told is "Truth"....

Peace to you Podo ..

Mo..xx

Thank you ☺️ Xx

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

If people want to think for themselves....yes...more power to them!  But since when is ....thinking for yourself...watching you tube videos and glomming on to the latest, greatest.  Furthermore...how is ...thinking for yourself....anywhere remotely found in asking others what their thoughts are about said youtube videos?  

There is no proof that any kind of musical tone can change DNA structure.  Consider this  (okay this actually IS thinking for ones self):

People have left DNA samples at crime scenes...and have been convicted of those crimes based on DNA evidence.  Why? Because their DNA is unique to them and them alone...it doesn't magically morph into anything else...it is what it is.  Just as water into wine...one cannot change DNA through thought process.

That being said:

Welcome to the forum Elena Rose...by all means try anything you want that is safe and legal.  Some of us here however believe that the physical reality actually IS reality.  B)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, joc said:

If people want to think for themselves....yes...more power to them!  But since when is ....thinking for yourself...watching you tube videos and glomming on to the latest, greatest.  Furthermore...how is ...thinking for yourself....anywhere remotely found in asking others what their thoughts are about said youtube videos?  

There is no proof that any kind of musical tone can change DNA structure.  Consider this  (okay this actually IS thinking for ones self):

People have left DNA samples at crime scenes...and have been convicted of those crimes based on DNA evidence.  Why? Because their DNA is unique to them and them alone...it doesn't magically morph into anything else...it is what it is.  Just as water into wine...one cannot change DNA through thought process.

That being said:

Welcome to the forum Elena Rose...by all means try anything you want that is safe and legal.  Some of us here however believe that the physical reality actually IS reality.  B)

Howsit going Mr Joc ..

This reality ain't all there is ..

Your Laws of Physics, is one side, and that one size does not fit all ..

Well , it doesn't anymore, it is only one side of the Coin ..

I'm not talking about crime DNA, you are .. and choice, good, I'm glad it works, though I will say, that system doesnt always get it Right, hmm how many people have been incarcerated, who were innocent .?

A heap load .. DNA, can also be used wrongly to set ppl up, by the trusty police force, yep that's reality ..

What's wrong with watching You Tube videos, and thinking for yourself, may not be what you do, but hey, each to their own .

Right ..... Yes, each to their own ..

Water into wine, how do you know that can't happen.. You dont ..

I believe, that is possible too .. Yes I do ....

I dont limit myself to the Laws of Physics, because I Know that isn't All there is.. Seen it,done it, know it ....

We are all Unique Mr Joc.. 

You do you, and let others do them self..

Peace as always to you and yours good friend.. xx

Mo..xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You can not perform gene editing through subliminal messages. However you can damage your dna pretty easy.

https://www.cellbiolabs.com/DNA-Damage-Causes-Effects

Hey xen,

As Always, Doing your Due.. 

Countering ..

Wouldn't expect anything less..

:tu: .... Keep it up ...

I know you will ..xx

AND SO WILL I .!!!!!! :yes:..

have a nice day. :)..

Mo..xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1