Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people believe in Hollyweird?

ellapenella

8 minutes ago, Kismit said:

You know I don't watch dramas or soap operas either, but I probably would have read serialized periodicals.

Stephen King used that format a couple of times as did television shows such as Babylon 5, Lost and Farscape. A lot of other shows use it to varying degrees, with many having cliffhanger season endings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Stephen King used that format a couple of times as did television shows such as Babylon 5, Lost and Farscape. A lot of other shows use it to varying degrees, with many having cliffhanger season endings.

I read the Green Mile. And really enjoyed it. Lost was odd and annoying. It made me think the writters had a cool master plan but left me believing they where just high and had no over all objective.

I remember, "V", the original but didn't really get into Babylon 5

And if we are honest in the discussion of satiracle format, you can't beat the original starwars trilogy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I read the Green Mile. And really enjoyed it. Lost was odd and annoying. It made me think the writters had a cool master plan but left me believing they where just high and had no over all objective.

I remember, "V", the original but didn't really get into Babylon 5

And if we are honest in the discussion of satiracle format, you can't beat the original starwars trilogy.

Yes, Lucas was greatly influence by the serialized dramas of his youth, as well as by Akira Kurosawa. 

The ultimate denouements of Lost and Battlestar Galactica  were pithy summations devoid of artistic endeavor. Everybody was in purgatory on the one hand, and were all Cylons on the other. Their creators found out, much to their chagrin, that the viewing public--feeling cheated--was leery of biting at any of their subsequent offerings.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you wonder why they all cover one eye? weird right?

Image result for celebs cover one eye occult hollywood

A1wnJQFI82L._SY717_.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, travelnjones said:

I think you are going to need to come up with more sources and examples on this topic, collated into something more like a wiki article.  I just don't have enough context here.  I mean why does hollywood make horror or scifi films involving the occult, because those stories are interesting.  Same reason Lovecraft wrote about them.  Why are there so many films with sex and violence? They are cheap to make and people pay to see them.  Plus conflict is at the heart of any good story.

So, back to the purpose of "why do people believe in hollyweird" ?  Why and how celebrities fame  influence's the world politically & spiritually? One example of this would be to ask yourself 

How Did Hollywood and WWI affect each other? 

Do you suppose that the cia had ever worked with hollywood, just asking?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kismit said:

This far into the thread and I still don't get why a photo and someone falling off a stage are important enough for a discussion.

You're going to have to connect the dots a little more here Ella.

So,you don't understand the meanings of her "art", things you view?  The thread is not solely based on her but she has been a tool for influence both politically & spiritually.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So,you don't understand the meanings of her "art", things you view?  The thread is not solely based on her but she has been a tool for influence both politically & spiritually.

Storytelling has been around as long as there has been hominids with the ability to speak which would be in excess of 500,000 years and you think that there is something diabolical going on. Grimm's fables where graphic for their time and let's not forget the gladiators, or many other similar events the world over. The guillotine, or public hangings were big events that everyone form aged to infant attended because they were social events.

Just out of curiosity do these Hollyweird believers have like a Bible or church where they fellowship?

jmccr8

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Storytelling has been around as long as there has been hominids with the ability to speak which would be in excess of 500,000 years and you think that there is something diabolical going on. Grimm's fables where graphic for their time and let's not forget the gladiators, or many other similar events the world over. The guillotine, or public hangings were big events that everyone form aged to infant attended because they were social events.

Just out of curiosity do these Hollyweird believers have like a Bible or church where they fellowship?

jmccr8

Click ^

• Like 2

22 hours ago, XenoFish said:

alan-moore-702923.jpg

Alice Bailey said when you are changing a nation, don't bother with the old people, they are too stuck in the old traditions, they will not change, but GO FOR THE CHILDREN and that is what she did. She said go for the children especially 10 years and below.

Have you noticed the drastic difference  the programming has evolved into that is projected onto the minds of children these days?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

And your point is?

jmccr8

The point is this, things have meaning,almost like hidden in plain sight, even in nursery rhymes. The only way to learn and recognize things  is organically. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 7:30 AM, XenoFish said:

Why not go into detail on this 'occult' aspect. 

Hollywood is, as David Lynch titles it, an “inland empire” – a kind of covenantal city-state of its own, with its own religion, including all the trappings of neophytes, acolytes, servants, agents, star saints, hierophants and hierarchs and holy sites.  It is a veritable polis of initiatory esoterica where the holy sites and rites of Hollywood are not the altars of mainstream religion, but another ancient religion, ultimately summed up in the epithet of the ancient mysteries.  The ancient mysteries comprise the competing religious practices of the empires of old, but the one empire that seems to have achieved the most appropriate association with Hollywood is Babylon – the “gate of the gods”.

https://jaysanalysis.com/2014/09/19/hollywood-babylon-the-inside-story-on-the-occult-empire/

• Like 3

8 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

A1wnJQFI82L._SY717_.jpg

The Hidden (And Not So Hidden) Messages in Stanley Kubrick’s “Eyes Wide Shut” (

“Eyes Wide Shut” was promoted as a steamy, suspenseful movie starring the “It” couple of the day. While the actors were prominently featured in the movie, it is everything around them that told the true story of “Eyes Wide Shut”. Stanley Kubrick’s attention to detail and symbolism gave the movie an entire other dimension – one that cannot be seen by those who have their eyes wide shut. This multiple-part series will look at the hidden symbolism of Kubrick’s final film.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The point is this, things have meaning,almost like hidden in plain sight, even in nursery rhymes. The only way to learn and recognize things  is organically. 

Atamarie Ella,

This thread is Awesome, in My Eyes....

I absolutely get what your saying, with the Symbolisms that are Everywhere, and the Nursery Rhymes..Children's programmes and Books and the list goes on .

Enter Tain Mente.. Enter the Hold on the Mind ..

In children's story's, the Mothers almost always Die, and the Stepmother is almost always Evil..

Rumpelstiltskin, had to be named for the Debt to be lifted, you know, taking the child as payment ..

Sleeping beauty and everyone in the Castle slept for 100 yrs, till true love, could awaken the people ..

Snow white and the Red Apple from the Witch. Who was also her stepmother.. True love again, woke her too ..

To name a few ..

I have more to say, but brain is tired.. So I'll post tomorrow..

Thankyou Ella, I find this type of information fascinating.

Mo.xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Ella,

I absolutely get what your saying, with the Symbolisms that are Everywhere, and the Nursery Rhymes..Children's programmes and Books and the list goes on .

In children's story's, the Mothers almost always Die, and the Stepmother is almost always Evil..

Rumpelstiltskin, had to be named for the Debt to be lifted, you know, taking the child as payment ..

Sleeping beauty and everyone in the Castle slept for 100 yrs, till true love, could awaken the people ..

Snow white and the Red Apple from the Witch. Who was also her stepmother.. True love again, woke her too ..

To name a few ..

Mo.xx

I find it interesting as well.

Thank you also.

The double x's  did you know this meaning? 

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/sof/sof22.htm

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Hi Ella

So how does that relate to the other forms of entertainment that I have earlier mentioned like beheadings and hangings? Trhere was nothing subliminal about that, and to be honest how many books have almost a Christ theme they are entertainment as well. We can inject all kinds of interpretations but they are only on an individual basis. Where do these interpretations end for you, video game there are many activities that could be interpreted in different way even dancing.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
spelling and context

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I find it interesting as well.

Thank you also.

The double x's  did you know this meaning? 

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/sof/sof22.htm

Wow, :yes:..

I did not know Ella.. Fascinating Read, thankyou very much for this info ...

:tu: ...

Peace to you and yours..

Mo.xx

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Ella,

To name a few ..

Mo.xx

Small corrections on the fairy tales.

Briar Rose wasn't awakened by true love- the 100 year curse was already over and the castle starting to come awake again when the prince showed up. The true love (aka the kiss) wakes her up part was a later revision.

True love didn't exactly awaken Snow White either- a couple servants tripping over shrubs while carrying her coffin causing the bite to come out of her throat, and allowing her to wake up. Again, the true love (aka the kiss) waking her up part was a later revision.

• Like 3

Just now, MauriOra said:

Wow, :yes:..

I did not know Ella.. Fascinating Read, thankyou very much for this info ...

:tu: ...

Peace to you and yours..

Mo.xx

Just so you know, I was not suggesting  that's what you meant by that , just was sharing. 

• Like 2

Just now, rashore said:

Briar Rose wasn't awakened by true love- the 100 year curse was already over and the castle starting to come awake again when the prince showed up. The true love (aka the kiss) wakes her up part was a later revision.

True love didn't exactly awaken Snow White either- a couple servants tripping over shrubs while carrying her coffin causing the bite to come out of her throat, and allowing her to wake up. Again, the true love (aka the kiss) waking her up part was a later revision.

Atamarie Rashore,

Thankyou for this info too, i did not know that either ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Just so you know, I was not suggesting  that's what you meant by that , just was sharing. 

Its ok Miss Ella,

I know you were..

Algood ..

Mo..xx

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rashore said:

I think most (if not all) the fairy tales Disney movies are sourced from amount to moralistic and down right horror. They left the part out about Cinderella's sisters cutting off their toes. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think most (if not all) the fairy tales Disney movies are sourced from amount to moralistic and down right horror. They left the part out about Cinderella's sisters cutting off their toes. 

Yeah Disney- they also killed off Cinderella's dad instead of keeping him around to watch the wicked stepmother be terrible to his kid and eventually tell the prince she's the dead wifes deformed daughter.. and changed the magical mothers grave with magic tree and pigeons that granted wishes and pecked the stepsisters eyes out to a trio of happy little fairy godmothers.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Its ok Miss Ella,

I know you were..

Algood ..

Mo..xx

From its beginnings, Hollywood has been an empire of tragedies, full of lost lives, drugs, and real life drama, but this troupe lifestyle is nothing new.  The stage has long been the site of tragedy and something much darker – ritual invocation, all the way back to the ancient Greeks and Romans.  For Greece and Rome, the stage was sacred, where the dramaturgical interactions of the gods were actually a form of magical invocation.  The actors donned the costumes of the gods, with the playwright scripting the narrative to inculcate the masses into the appropriate morals of the state.  Although the idea of the theater as explicitly sacred is foreign to the modernity, it was not for historic man, nor is modern man’s praxis any less religious in regard to the theater.  Sir James Frazier elaborates the ancient belief in the magical character of dramaturgy and acting in his classic The Golden Bough

https://jaysanalysis.com/2014/09/19/hollywood-babylon-the-inside-story-on-the-occult-empire/

interesting,right? 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked