Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people believe in Hollyweird?

ellapenella

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There was a study that said religious people are less intelligent than atheist. Didn't put much stock in it's validity, I think it was right. 

This isn't that study. But I think it makes the point.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mr-personality/201312/why-are-religious-people-generally-less-intelligent

lol you're such a shill for satan 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Like I said, I don't have to fight you for God, for God is hated by you,understood. 

Hi Ella

Then you have imaginary enemies just because people don't accept a particular god concept or any concept does not automatically infer hate. On the other hand people will get there dander up when they are accused of acts that they have not commited. A POV is just that and if you put out a position then it will be questioned because everyone has a POV, this does not mean that anyone is saying that your are wrong to have that position anymore then it is right for you to deny the right of anyone else to have a different point of view.

jmccr8

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

lol you're such a shill for satan 

I could be mean and say exactly how I feel about you, but I'm a better person than that. You can think whatever you wish. Not that it matters. Because all that you've wrote always sounds so much like paranoia. You want there to be this conspiracy, this 'spiritual' conflict. If that's the narrative you want have at it. Talking to you is as bad as dealing with another collective of individuals. If they can't support their point, they fall back the same way you have. On petty insults. I pity you.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5

• The topic was locked