Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people believe in Hollyweird?

ellapenella

For those (like me) who don't know what 'Hollyweird' is, could you provide a brief explanation ?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Saru said:

For those (like me) who don't know what 'Hollyweird' is, could you provide a brief explanation ?

Hi Saru.

The occultism,  for one, is very obvious. Most people either ignore it or don't see what's really going on in Hollywood. It's a spiritual, political movement there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Hi Saru.

The occultism,  for one, is very obvious. Most people either ignore it or don't see what's really going on in Hollywood. It's a spiritual, political movement there. 

Why not go into detail on this 'occult' aspect. 

• Like 2

The occultism,  for one, is very obvious. Most people either ignore it or don't see what's really going on in Hollywood. 

I'm none the wiser.

• Like 8

I see 4 symbolic gestures in that picture. 

eta

the diamond

the covered eye

the M

duality/colors

& secret symbol

I can explain their meaning 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well it's been around since original sin.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you wonder why they all cover one eye? weird right?

Everyone in Hollywood covers one eye ? Since when ?

I see 4 symbolic gestures in that picture. 

It's a magazine photoshoot...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Saru said:

Everyone in Hollywood covers one eye ? Since when ?

It's a magazine photoshoot...

Yep it's on a magazine cover. 

Since when is a thought that I'm now pondering. I don't know how far back they utilized that symbol in Hollywood or celebs in general. The eye of Horus is what it is. They're professing by doing that that the superstition protects them.

ETA

"They all " is in reference to all of them that are doing those things. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

I'm afraid you are not making any objective sense.

• Like 8

Water represents Satan right? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Here's an aspect, do you recall when Musicians were falling during performances? Most people thought oh my goodness they fell but it was an ongoing thing, in hollyweird, why? it was symbolic. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Do you wonder why they all cover one eye? weird right?

Image result for celebs cover one eye occult hollywood

Just saying... this is not a magazine cover. It's from a Madonna calendar.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, rashore said:

Just saying... this is not a magazine cover. It's from a Madonna calendar.

I agree with Saru that it was a photo. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I agree with Saru that it was a photo. 

Yeah, it's a photo, I didn't say it wasn't. You and Saru both said Magazine, and it's not, it's from a calendar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

Yeah, it's a photo, I didn't say it wasn't. You and Saru both said Magazine, and it's not, it's from a calendar.

no problem, we all agree it's a photo. But I think she really did fall. Her performance is very/always occult.

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

I think you know very little about the occult. So you're making bias assumptions.

Okay. You're the expert. What I know is most likely nothing at all anyway.

• Like 3

The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.” – Madonna commenting before her Super Bowl Performance on the Anderson Cooper Show.

In what could possibly be the most-watched occult ritual in television history, Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime performance was a 12 minute display of Satanic symbolism, Illuminati ritual and blasphemy against the God of the Bible. Madonna’s “sermon” to the world on the TV’s biggest stage (the Super Bowl) was another step in indoctrinating society back into the ancient pagan Mystery religions and celebration of Satan’s ultimate seduction – that humans can become gods.

http://beginningandend.com/return-goddess-madonnas-super-bowl-halftime-satanic-ritual/

(not a subject I really have much interest in, but at least the above gives some meat to this otherwise rather lean thread)

Edited by Essan
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Okay. You're the expert. What I know is most likely nothing at all anyway.

What you have done before is condemn anything non-christian as being evil, satanic, and/or occult. You (for some reason) look for anything which will confirm your belief. 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Saru said:

I'm afraid you are not making any objective sense.

So, do you notice the propaganda that comes from hollywood,in both political&spiritual?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Essan said:

The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.” – Madonna commenting before her Super Bowl Performance on the Anderson Cooper Show.

In what could possibly be the most-watched occult ritual in television history, Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime performance was a 12 minute display of Satanic symbolism, Illuminati ritual and blasphemy against the God of the Bible. Madonna’s “sermon” to the world on the TV’s biggest stage (the Super Bowl) was another step in indoctrinating society back into the ancient pagan Mystery religions and celebration of Satan’s ultimate seduction – that humans can become gods.[/quote]

http://beginningandend.com/return-goddess-madonnas-super-bowl-halftime-satanic-ritual/

(not a subject I really have much interest in, but at least the above gives some meat to this otherwise rather lean thread)

My apologies. There's plenty that could be up for discussion in hollyweird. Their rituals are more & more in your face.  

• Like 2

Presumably in order to recognise that someone from Hollywood (or anywhere) was performing am occult ritual, one would first have to have learned said ritual? 

Which is why most people don't recognise/notice them?

;) 

• Like 3

• The topic was locked