Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people believe in Hollyweird?

ellapenella

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So, do you notice the propaganda that comes from hollywood,in both political&spiritual?

Ok, so... Why do you believe in Hollywood weird Ella? You are the one saying it's Hollyweird, occult, symbolism, rituals, propaganda. Why do you believe these things?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What you have done before is condemn anything non-christian as being evil, satanic, and/or occult. You (for some reason) look for anything which will confirm your belief. 

What exactly have I said was evil? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ok, so... Why do you believe in Hollywood weird Ella? You are the one saying it's Hollyweird, occult, symbolism, rituals, propaganda. Why do you believe these things?

I think what  Roseann said is truth about it. https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/

Roseanne Barr is an outspoken actress and comedienne who never shied away from tackling difficult and controversial issues, even if that meant being unpopular or being tagged as “crazy” by mass media. While I can’t say that I agree with all of her views, she remains  one of the very few people in Hollywood who dare talking about its most damning issue: MK ULTRA.

the below video shows the CAA and how occult it really is. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Essan said:

Presumably in order to recognise that someone from Hollywood (or anywhere) was performing am occult ritual, one would first have to have learned said ritual? 

Which is why most people don't recognise/notice them?

;) 

Well,one would have to know something about it to notice it, but not because they believe in it as their faith. I think people are afraid to look into the truth of things.

Image result for marina abramovic hollywood connection

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

The occultism,  for one, is very obvious. Most people either ignore it or don't see what's really going on in Hollywood. It's a spiritual, political movement there. 

They're going to do what sales.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Define truth.

Plus all this hollyweird occult nonsense really amount to sensationalism.

Truth is the opposite of lies.The wicked do not speak truth.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Truth is the opposite if lies.The wicked do not speak truth.

Again, define truth in the context of this discussion. You claim Hollywood occultism, do you have any solid evidence to back up some grand conspiracy? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

They're going to do what sales.

Are you trying to say they're going to do what sells?

If so, why would anyone  want to buy what they're doing?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Again, define truth in the context of this discussion. You claim Hollywood occultism, do you have any solid evidence to back up some grand conspiracy? 

I just did define it for you, why can't you grasp it? For your second question "Refer back to the definition of truth". 

Truth is the opposite of lies. The wicked do not speak truth. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Well,one would have to know something about it to notice it, but not because they believe in it as their faith. I think people are afraid to look into the truth of things.

The 2011 MOCA Gala did cause quite the stir. Marina Abramovic is a Yugoslavian that has been doing strange performance art since the mid 70's, including some notable partnering with Uwe Laysiepen, another performance artist. They had an intense passion for each other and their art... went their separate ways... and saw each other for the first time again after years at one of Marina's art performances.

Below is a video of their reunion set to music.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I just did define it for you, why can't you grasp it? For your second question "Refer back to the definition of truth". 

Again what exactly is this 'truth', your truth or a factual truth. 

• Like 2

Ergo, anyone who ever speaks the truth is not wicked.  Thus, there are no wicked people in Hollywood.  QED.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rashore said:

The 2011 MOCA Gala did cause quite the stir. Marina Abramovic is a Yugoslavian that has been doing strange performance art since the mid 70's, including some notable partnering with Uwe Laysiepen, another performance artist. They had an intense passion for each other and their art... went their separate ways... and saw each other for the first time again after years as one of Marina's art performances.

Below is a video of their reunion set to music.

So, you see this as "art" ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Essan said:

Ergo, anyone who ever speaks the truth is not wicked.  Thus, there are no wicked people in Hollywood.  QED.

The second part of what you're saying I'm not sure I understand it, but, I know that God judges our heart on that matter. 

QED - "what was to be demonstrated"

There is so.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

If so, why would anyone  want to buy what they're doing?

You should take some psychology classes.

• Like 2

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I thought about that, but no. 

You will be left befuddled then.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So, you see this as "art" ?

It's not to my taste, but Marina is considered to be a performance artist by the international art community. I can't help what the international art community considers art.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rashore said:

It's not to my taste, but Marina is considered to be a performance artist by the international art community. I can't help what the international art community considers art.

Who is this art community ?  I think I get what you're saying. Seems art is utilized as a cover more often than people admit. 

• Like 2

I really don't get the point of the thread, you are making assumptions about what other people think. I watch movies or play them for background sound while doing other things. I can appreciate the performance and the technical aspects but have no interest in the personal lives of any of the artists or other production members. There are times I have seen artist interviews and some of them really shouldn't publically speak without someone writing their lines for them because they are just as wack as some of the posters I have seen here.

Personally I think that you are just projecting.

jmccr8

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Essan said:

I overlooked this in quoting you back on it, I was preoccupied. You got this twisted. I don't think that he was asking about verbal facts on matters but more on spiritual knowing of truth. God for certain weighs judgment upon our hearts and not our deeds  alone.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked