Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White powder letter sent to Harry and Meghan

Still Waters

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

No, the police do.

Do they?

The police treated the murder of Polish man Arkadiusz Jozwik as a "race hate" crime... and it wasn't.

4 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

Do they?

The police treated the murder of Polish man Arkadiusz Jozwik as a "race hate" crime... and it wasn't.

Again, google. The package contained a racist message as well as the white powder. 

Just because that doesn't back up your own warped world view doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 

7 minutes ago, Setton said:

Again, google. The package contained a racist message as well as the white powder. 

I can Google Mr Jozwik's death and articles confidently telling us, with no evidence, that it was a race hate crime.

Have the people who have written such things got any evidence that a racist message was contained therein, or are they just assuming?

Edited by Black Monk

It was probably Prince Phillip having a joke, that old mucker!

22 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

I can Google Mr Jozwik's death and articles confidently telling us, with no evidence, that it was a race hate crime.

Have the people who have written such things got any evidence that a racist message was contained therein, or are they just assuming?

Hmm now what evidence could they have that a racist message was in there. 

The fact the police have said there was a letter in the parcel. The fact that that letter has led them to treat it as a race hate crime. 

Gee it's just a mystery. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

Hmm now what evidence could they have that a racist message was in there. 

It could be none. Bizarrely, the police don't need any evidence at all to treat something as a "hate crime" (a term I hate). As long as someone merely believes they are victims of a hate crime then the police treat it as such.

There could be no racist content whatsoever in the letter, but if Prince Harry and Meghan merely believe the letter and fake anthrax was racially motivated, for some reason, then the police treat it as such, even with zero evidence.

Edited by Black Monk

3 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

It could be none. Bizarrely, the police don't need any evidence at all to treat something as a "hate crime" (a term I hate). As long as someone merely believes they are victims of a hate crime then the police treat it as such.

There could be no racist content whatsoever in the letter, but if Prince Harry and Meghan merely believe the letter and fake anthrax was racially motivated, for some reason, then the police treat it as such, even with zero evidence.

Bored now. I'm not going to waste time debating with someone who lives in a separate reality to the rest of us. 

Just now, Setton said:

Bored now. I'm not going to waste time debating with someone who lives in a separate reality to the rest of us. 

Well what was it that was inaccurate in my previous post?

16 hours ago, Setton said:

Well there was a lot of anger from white supremacists that a British prince was engaged to a mixed race woman. 

Presumably the met have other evidence leading them in that direction too. 

I tend to agree on this one.

I understand some scepticism these days, with the "hate crime" label being attached to just about any crime involving race, whether the crime was actually racially motivated or not.

In this case though, it reeks of the same kind of remarks Henry Bolton's girlfriend supposedly made.

Although we haven't seen the evidence yet, my guess would be genuine racism that has no place at all in this country.

• Like 3