Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Google is killing magic, witch complains

OverSword

Technology is more powerful than magic, according to one of the country's top white witches who has warned internet giants, such as Google, are "killing" sorcery. Marian Green, 77, a seasoned white witch and author, said technology "separates people from the natural world."

Source

• Like 1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ouija ouija

• Not A Rockstar

• OverSword

• acute

Popular Days

She's right, of course. :(

• Like 1

Huh. I see it the opposite way, actually. Maybe Wiccan views differ from occultic ones? IDK. Any pursuit of the occultic has always been an effort of weeding through the heaps of hay for the needle of something real and useful. Google and the internet helps that search as much as it further buries the needles under all the bs. Then again, I never saw science or facts, real ones, as a threat to my pursuits.

Now, what our higher tech orientation does do, IMO, is that the more we spend inside and not outside, it is possible that the numbers who resonate with a more naturalistic spiritual orientation, such as shamanism, will not discover that.

But, in the end, if it is meant for you it will find you/you will find it, I think.

Edited by ouija ouija

32 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Huh. I see it the opposite way, actually. Maybe Wiccan views differ from occultic ones? IDK. Any pursuit of the occultic has always been an effort of weeding through the heaps of hay for the needle of something real and useful. Google and the internet helps that search as much as it further buries the needles under all the bs. Then again, I never saw science or facts, real ones, as a threat to my pursuits.

Now, what our higher tech orientation does do, IMO, is that the more we spend inside and not outside, it is possible that the numbers who resonate with a more naturalistic spiritual orientation, such as shamanism, will not discover that.

But, in the end, if it is meant for you it will find you/you will find it, I think.

:unsure:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, acute said:

I can't get this Sourcery to work.

He does not appear to be a sourcerer himself it is true :/

22 minutes ago, acute said:

I can't get this Sourcery to work.

14 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

He does not appear to be a sourcerer himself it is true :/

Weird.  It won't embed.

https://www.express.com.uk/news/weird/921441/Google-technology-killing-nature-magic-Marian-Green-Occult-Conference

Found it elsewhere

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1