Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Starman

Abduction anatomy

25 posts in this topic

The Starman
In ufology, this term, "abduction," is called when human is/are taken inside the UFO's. Usually abduction takes place without the abductee consent, against his will, but without the use of physical force. Usually this happens as if during the trance, the person himself enters the UFO.

di-CEU9SW.jpg

Although testimonies often come up with cases of people being asked if they wanted to be flown in a "flying saucer". However, the cases are rare and usually limited to the 1980-90's of the twentieth century. The most common abduction occurs before the will of the human being, or even without him knowing it.

Two types of abduction can be distinguished here: abduction without return (absolute abduction) and abduction with a return, also called "rotary abduction".

To define the first type of abduction, ufologists suggest a "hypothesis" that people are being abducted by aliens for purpose, e.g: for scientific alien research or for human accommodation on the other planets). Such abductees do not return to the ground. It is known that the statistics of missing people who are unidentifiable are often used. And such people disappear more than one thousand each year. In countries such as Belgium, France, England or Italy alone, between 5 and 20 thousand people disappear every year. Some ufologists are tend to account most of the cases to "absolute abduction".

If we believe one of the most famous ufologists, Budd Hopkins, he is saying that people are chosen from the very earliest childhood for "absolute abduction". The study of people from the very beginning of childhood can be read in the book "Witnessed" by B. Hopkins published. It's an extremely exciting and frightening story with detailed descriptions of abductions and the experiences of the victim. In the opinion of B. Hopkins, such cases of abduction usually begin at the age of 3 to 4, when the first biological samples are taken from the child, although it does't exclude the possibility that observations start in the mother's womb.

Later, during abduction, genetic experiments are carried out. Typically, recollections of abduction remain only in the subconscious and are reproduced only during regression hypnosis, although there are instances where a person is united or in some other circumstance, they suddenly remembers the former abductions. B. Hopkins believes that most health disorders, especially mental disorders, could be explained by the effects of abduction. Here, he sees the increased incidence of depression in society. B. Hopkins believes that the UFO sighters' boom has already passed, but the extraterrestrials operations of has not stopped, evenmore it became more active and is now being carried out in complete secrecy.

"Rotary abduction" is often one-time experience. In the case of such abduction, a person is abducted for various purposes. The most commonly reported cases are medical research. Rarely, visits to other planets are mentioned. However, some ufologists still believe that aliens control the a certain group of people.

The Roper group, specializing in abduction cases, conducted a survey in the United States. In its various states, from 8% to 18% of respondents said they had been abducted at least once. Of course, the testimony of respondents with various mental disorders should be ruled out, which would result in a significant reduction in numbers. We also can suggest that some people lied about expierencing abductions, just because they did not want to be questioned about intimate memories. In any case, ufologists believe that "rotary abduction" is quite common in the world.

Interesting, that cases of "rotary abduction" usually occur in bedrooms. People are taken directly from the bed. Some ufologists believe that most of these abductions can be explained by sleep paralysis. During a sleep paralysis, a person is awake, but his motor functions have not yet been turned on. During this period, feelings of a person's presence near you, body blocking, hallucinations may occur.

In most cases, abduction occurs in complete subjection to human consciousness and will. The most commonly mentioned aliens are referred to as "greys", by ufologists, they are tho most often referred to abduction cases. For other alien races (northerners, reptiles, goblins, etc.), cases of abduction are much less common or not at all.

What are the signs of abduction?

You do not how the scars occur. People often notice scars on their bodies, but do not know where they came from. Such scars usually occur overnight. They are very bright, sometimes painful. Sometimes there is a special shape, such as a triangle or cross. Sometimes such scars eventually disappear. Some ufologists, which practise regressive hypnosis often hear stories of how scars have emerged due to aliens "medical research".

Missing time. In the case of abduction, often the clock stops temporarily. A person just observes that his clock is late by one hour, but does not remember where that hour was spent. There are cases when the whole group, which was supposedly abducted, has the same missing time lapse. Of course, this does not mean that you have been kidnapped every time your watch is delayed or show incorrect time. However, such cases are quite often described in ufology literature.

Occasionally, abductors find so-called "implants" in their bodies. It's usually unclear how the pieces of metal come into the body, although sometimes they come from other materials. Typically, the materials from which the implants are made are rare but found on the Earth. This is a rather interesting phenomenon, because these implants appear in the body without any clear entrance. The victim simply finds hardening of the skin, and the doctor then extracts an implant from that place. Most often, implants are found in the upper extremities, behind the eyes or nasal cavity. According to conspiracy theories, the purpose of implants is to track people and report their location to extraterrestrials. Sometimes they say, implants help control the lives of the abductees.

Blood on the pillow. This is also one of the signs that you've experienced abduction. Of course, blood on the pillow can occur for very natural reasons, but ufologists distinguish this symptom as one of the possible.

The unexpected fear of clowns and aliens. If a person has been kidnapped, he may subconsciously start to fear the aliens. Any movie with grey aliens will scare them horribly. The subconscious draws a picture of the grey alien. Most likely due to unnaturally raised (bigger) with makeup clown eyes that resemble grey alien eyes.

Easy Surrender to Hypnosis. Since, as has been said, in the case of abduction, a person's will and consciousness are enslaved, he is likely to had some kind of hypnosis. After he should give it away quite easily when trying to hypnotize him.
  • Like 2

DebDandelion

Well. Hats of to you for typing All of this out. Hats of to me for reading it all.

• Like 3

The Starman
15 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Well. Hats of to you for typing All of this out. Hats of to me for reading it all.

You're welcome

Edited by The Starman
  • Like 2

toast

On 26.4.2014 at 3:00 PM, toast said:

Abductions by aliens? No. It must be assumed that the biological/bacteriological/ virological environment on other planets, those may house life forms, may contain components with the potential to cause a threat to humans and to the earth environment. As the status and the level of possible endangerment is not known, a maximum of precaution on earth is required and executed, also in the vise-versa direction as well. For example, the NASA Office for Planetary Protection is taking care of these issues and is in tight collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In case of an abduction of humans by aliens, these humans are exposed to a.) alien life forms and b.) the environment the aliens are

living in (space craft). Humans who were in such contact will be a high potential risk to other humans and the earth environment. Well defined procedures, like quarantine, would take place in relation to control of epidemics for risk minimization purposes.

Until today, no person who claimed to have been abducted by aliens was ever subject to the rules and procedures of control of

epidemics, means medical examination and quarantine. Zero. Based on this simple fact, it must be judged that there was no alien abduction ever and that the persons who are claiming so, do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not. And again, there are other ppl who are making a lot of money with freaks.

NASA : http://planetaryprot...sa.gov/overview

CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/n...rs/nasa_mou.htm

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

bison

There are two competing explanations that take UFO abduction seriously. They compete because each seems to deny the other. Both of these also address the UFO phenomenon, as a whole.

1.) A literal interpretation, based on the reports of experiencers, and some odd physical traces that seem to be connected to such abductions. It generally assumes that extraterrestrial beings use abductions to study the bodies and mentalities of humans, more or less like the way humans capture, study, and release wild animals.

2.) The 'control system' concept, developed by Dr. Jaques Vallee. This takes note of many implausible details in abduction accounts, and puzzling implications of a literal abduction phenomenon, as described. It supposes that some hidden intelligence is manipulating human beliefs about UFOs, in order to accomplish some end. 

I submit that these two hypotheses really describe, in part, the same phenomenon, and that each contains much which is true. Dr. Vallee's mysterious controlling intelligence could, after all, be an extraterrestrial civilization, which is trying to communicate with us in the fashion it deems best, considering our capacities and circumstances, and theirs.

The great number of reported abductions, and they way they often seem to follow human conceptions, preoccupations, and folklore, suggest that they may, in part, be evoked by the phenomenon, from within ourselves, and, so, use our own cultural vocabularies to communicate something from outside our experience, on this planet.   

Are abductions physically real? They may be, at least in some sense, and in some cases. They may be caused by real, physical experiences, though not necessarily  the same ones reported by the experiencers.

Perhaps we're being gradually prepared by these experiences, and their dispersion throughout human cultures, for a more open, direct form of contact with an extraterrestrial civilization.        

• Like 1

bison

Reply to toast--

Our own methods of protecting against harmful microbes are rather crude and limited. For example--the injection I received this Fall against influenza is now thought to be only about 35 percent effective, based on the circulating strains of the disease, this season.

It seems  that we should expect much better disease control methods of a civilization that has progressed to the point that it is capable of travel between the stars.

Extraterrestrials may, indeed, have to take their 'shots' before visiting Earth. They would also presumably have to vaccinate humans who came into contact with them, against their own communicable germs. This might amount to something as simple as breathing anti-infective agents dispersed in the air within a visiting space vessel.  

Dejarma
2 hours ago, bison said:

A literal interpretation, based on the reports of experiencers, and some odd physical traces that seem to be connected to such abductions.

There are no scientifically confirmed 'odd physical traces'-- the only reason you & I know of these is we're told via nothing more than a story & ridiculous photos of so-called extracted implants & skin markings..

If being taken by unknown entities is really happening we'd know for a fact by now= after 80+ years of nothing this can be the only logical conclusion IMHO.

Just saying it as I see it;)

• Like 3

ufoscan

" Typically, recollections of abduction remain only in the subconscious and are reproduced only during regression hypnosis "

And the problem there is that there is no such thing as "regression" hypnosis.  It's been demonstrated many times that hypnosis does not bring back actual memories but creates fictitious ones.  The very fact that people who "suspect" having been abducted visit people such as Budd Hopkins or John Mack put them in a state of mind where their subconscious is more likely to create such "memories"under a hypnotic state just like the mind creates fantasies during sleep.

• Like 2

NicoletteS
On 2/24/2018 at 2:08 PM, Dejarma said:

There are no scientifically confirmed 'odd physical traces'-- the only reason you & I know of these is we're told via nothing more than a story & ridiculous photos of so-called extracted implants & skin markings..

If being taken by unknown entities is really happening we'd know for a fact by now= after 80+ years of nothing this can be the only logical conclusion IMHO.

Just saying it as I see it;)

Speak for yourself. Plenty of us are well aware of this fact and the fact that anyone who thinks they know for a fact that it never happened are the most clueless ones. Doesn' matter how many years you observed if you didn't see it odds are they just never took an interest in you or you were too knocked out to notice.

Alien Origins
Posted (edited)

Anyone thats been abducted do this the next time you are....While the aliens have you down on the table doing whatever they do to humans. Distract the aliens and grab something off a table or shelf, put it in your pocket then lay back and relax. Then when they drop you off you then have something in your pocket thats of alien manufacture and will be like nothing we have on Earth! Then you can say you have been abducted and have evidence to prove it. 

Edited by Alien Origins

Alien Origins
On 2/24/2018 at 3:18 PM, bison said:

Reply to toast--

Our own methods of protecting against harmful microbes are rather crude and limited. For example--the injection I received this Fall against influenza is now thought to be only about 35 percent effective, based on the circulating strains of the disease, this season.

It seems  that we should expect much better disease control methods of a civilization that has progressed to the point that it is capable of travel between the stars.

Extraterrestrials may, indeed, have to take their 'shots' before visiting Earth. They would also presumably have to vaccinate humans who came into contact with them, against their own communicable germs. This might amount to something as simple as breathing anti-infective agents dispersed in the air within a visiting space vessel.  

Extraterrestrials may, indeed, have to take their 'shots' before visiting Earth.

They don't need shots! They need better navigators! They cannot land a spacecraft on Earth without crashing.

They would also presumably have to vaccinate humans who came into contact with them, against their own communicable germs. This might amount to something as simple as breathing anti-infective agents dispersed in the air within a visiting space vessel.  

This would make a good science fiction novel...

• Like 1

Dejarma
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

Speak for yourself. Plenty of us are well aware of this fact and the fact that anyone who thinks they know for a fact that it never happened are the most clueless ones. Doesn' matter how many years you observed if you didn't see it odds are they just never took an interest in you or you were too knocked out to notice.

And that's exactly what I've done! I can't speak for anyone else unless I can read minds, which I can't= I failed the NSA mind reading exam years ago.

People like your good self tend to confuse the word 'fact' with 'I believe it to be fact'

these are 2 completely different concepts that I'd assume in normal everyday life you have no problem with, except when discussing subjects of this nature.

This is something I find interesting.

Plus== Where have I ever said I know for a fact that it never happened?

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1

NicoletteS
4 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Anyone thats been abducted do this the next time you are....While the aliens have you down on the table doing whatever they do to humans. Distract the aliens and grab something off a table or shelf, put it in your pocket then lay back and relax. Then when they drop you off you then have something in your pocket thats of alien manufacture and will be like nothing we have on Earth! Then you can say you have been abducted and have evidence to prove it. 

If they have you down on a table distract them and grab something? How ridiculously dull can you get? I mean are you serious? Just become unrestrained and distract them and steal something and put it in your pocket and they will never notice. I mean clearly you don' understand the logistics of such a situation. I was able to sit at a table unrestrained but I never saw any tiny objects or removable parts let alone had pockets in my pajamas or control over the situation to be able to distract anyone and everyone at once long enough to run across the room. You know what I thought? It was similar to your idea but all I got a chance for was to ask a couple questions and so I decided if I could get an answer to something I didn' know before i could look it up when I got back and prove at least to myself that it was real. I don't even care what anybody else thinks.

NicoletteS
2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

And that's exactly what I've done! I can't speak for anyone else unless I can read minds, which I can't= I failed the NSA mind reading exam years ago.

People like your good self tend to confuse the word 'fact' with 'I believe it to be fact'

these are 2 completely different concepts that I'd assume in normal everyday life you have no problem with, except when discussing subjects of this nature.

This is something I find interesting.

Plus== Where have I ever said I know for a fact that it never happened?

You only said that you concluded it as fact. Dodgy much.

Dejarma
31 minutes ago, NicoletteS said:

I don't even care what anybody else thinks.

no of course not

• Like 2

Alien Origins
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, NicoletteS said:

If they have you down on a table distract them and grab something? How ridiculously dull can you get? I mean are you serious? Just become unrestrained and distract them and steal something and put it in your pocket and they will never notice. I mean clearly you don' understand the logistics of such a situation. I was able to sit at a table unrestrained but I never saw any tiny objects or removable parts let alone had pockets in my pajamas or control over the situation to be able to distract anyone and everyone at once long enough to run across the room. You know what I thought? It was similar to your idea but all I got a chance for was to ask a couple questions and so I decided if I could get an answer to something I didn' know before i could look it up when I got back and prove at least to myself that it was real. I don't even care what anybody else thinks.

Yep..Otherwise you cannot prove you were taken by aliens.....Two general types of evidence Trace and Physical can you produce either? Or we just suppose to take your word for it? Maybe you were abducted by aliens but to me I I am going to need more than you were abducted.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

NicoletteS
2 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Yep..Otherwise you cannot prove you were taken by aliens.....The human perception system is rift with all the ways of getting it wrong.

You have vastly overestimated the importance of your opinion to me. Do you actually think that every person who has seen an unidentifiable entity really cares about putting all their effort into proving it to people who are in denial? Huuuge waste of energy. You can' get everyone's thought process up to the same speed to even comprehend the things you can learn from the experience it will just never happen. It is for those who are ready to see and lucky enough to know.

Alien Origins
1 minute ago, NicoletteS said:

You have vastly overestimated the importance of your opinion to me. Do you actually think that every person who has seen an unidentifiable entity really cares about putting all their effort into proving it to people who are in denial? Huuuge waste of energy. You can' get everyone's thought process up to the same speed to even comprehend the things you can learn from the experience it will just never happen. It is for those who are ready to see and lucky enough to know.

Do you actually think that every person who has seen an unidentifiable entity really cares about putting all their effort into proving it to people who are in denial?

Nope..But your word or testimony is not worth the paper its wrote on to me.

You can' get everyone's thought process up to the same speed to even comprehend the things you can learn from the experience it will just never happen.

Well maybe not.

stereologist

The idea of alien abductions is interesting to me in that it appears to be the recent version of an old story of demonic events.

DebDandelion
7 hours ago, stereologist said:

The idea of alien abductions is interesting to me in that it appears to be the recent version of an old story of demonic events.

Read the most interesting short story depicting just that. Made me think !  Perception is key to situations like this, it really made me think about a lot of possibilities.

The Starman
Posted (edited)
On 29/04/2018 at 5:00 PM, NicoletteS said:

Hello,

Are you talking about UFO's or extraterrestrial beings ?

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

It really does have a lot simillarites, i wrote about that.

Edited by The Starman

NicoletteS
5 hours ago, The Starman said:

Hello,

Are you talking about UFO's or extraterrestrial beings ?

It really does have a lot simillarites, i wrote about that.

Either. I was actually referring to the abduction phenomena but perhaps it was overstated as I don't solidly conclude that they are et in origin or aren't in fact humans hiding behind a guise. Even after seeing one, I also saw the patent for the technology they described using to me to mask their appearance so even though I saw it' hideous face I don' take that at face value.

Resume
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

Either. I was actually referring to the abduction phenomena but perhaps it was overstated as I don't solidly conclude that they are et in origin or aren't in fact humans hiding behind a guise. Even after seeing one, I also saw the patent for the technology they described using to me to mask their appearance so even though I saw it' hideous face I don' take that at face value.

You saw the patent in your dream?

Edited by Resume

bison
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2018 at 2:16 PM, stereologist said:

It may be that old stories about demonic actions are garbled accounts, filtered through the preoccupations of the experiencers, of what is currently described as alien abduction. To the extent that we think our knowledge about what might be found in the universe to be better, clearer and truer than that of someone who lived a thousand years ago, alien abductions might come closer to being factual than the old accounts. This is not to say that everything described in an alien abduction account need be taken as literal fact.

Perhaps the mere presence of extraterrestrials could evoke from our minds certain details and circumstances interpretative of this experience. Instead of demons tormenting us for our sins, we  now see more technically advanced forms of intelligent life, seizing and examining us, as we might do with wild animals. That our own unconscious minds might supply many of such details, could explain the odd, illogical, and contradictory character of many of these alien abduction narratives.     

Edited by bison
corrected misspelling