Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mullet Fest 2018 a hit at Kurri Kurri

toast

:lol::tsu:

TO the untrained eye, there is only one type of mullet. But, mullet fans know there is much more to the 1980s hairstyle.

Judges arrived at Chelmsford Hotel Kurri Kurri on Saturday to choose who would be crowned a winner at the inaugural Mullet Fest.

They had the difficult task of choosing the best mane in each category – every day, grubby, ranga, ladies and junior mullet and publican.

Paterson MP and Mullet Fest 2017 judge Meryl Swanson said people had embraced the event and its atmosphere was “absolutely fantastic”.

link

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, and then said:

I survived your peanut festival. That was plenty enough for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

I survived your peanut festival. That was plenty enough for me.

Nah, that's PEANUTS, man!  THIS is hot Rednecks (and Honorary Rednecks from elsewhere) in bikinis, throwing FISH...  It doesn't get much better than that.  Down here on the Gulf, we'll look for any excuse to get bent and baked on the sand :w00t:   

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Nah, that's PEANUTS, man!  THIS is hot Rednecks (and Honorary Rednecks from elsewhere) in bikinis, throwing FISH...  It doesn't get much better than that.  Down here on the Gulf, we'll look for any excuse to get bent and baked on the sand :w00t:   

I woke up with West Virginia's Buckwheat Queen once. I think I started a thread in "Crypto" afterwards......

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

I woke up with West Virginia's Buckwheat Queen once. I think I started a thread in "Crypto" afterwards......

:facepalm:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

:w00t::nw:

• Like 2

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

:facepalm:

I burnt my clothes and scrubbed myself with Clorox. Wild Turkey Old No.8 will do things to you.......terrible things.......

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I burnt my clothes and scrubbed myself with Clorox. Wild Turkey Old No.8 will do things to you.......terrible things.......

I've heard a lot of scary "morning after" stories where Wild Turkey was involved.  

• Like 3

I was a beer drinker until it nearly killed me.  Stopped 7 years ago - and counting - ;)  But even when I drank, I rarely touched Wild Turkey or Bacardi 151.  It had to be really cold weather AND a special occasion.  We used to drink Turkey when we'd go camping around the Holidays.  We referred to it as "dancing in the fire" because sometimes we DID :w00t:

• Like 1