Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP in my home.

ashencrumbs

As it's been very deary and cold outside the past week here. So, I decided to do some recordings in my home instead of venturing outdoors.. I was able to get a few good EVP along with some class B EVP. Take a listen and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTMz0LPV-7c

Edited by ashencrumbs

If you have "woo" following you home. Your really need to learn a few things.

• Like 2

I listened to a few. Some were pretty good, some not so good to my ears. Thanks for sharing.

To spike the conversation here, can you give us a video time of about the best one or two?

1 hour ago, ashencrumbs said:

As it's been very deary and cold outside the past week here. So, I decided to do some recordings in my home instead of venturing outdoors.. I was able to get a few good EVP along with some class B EVP. Take a listen and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTMz0LPV-7c

IDK man you put down "have people forget us",. I heard "have people for dinner" what kind of house are you living in? 

• Like 2

listening without reading the interpretations, I didn't make out much of anything with certainty. You should do a run through all the EVP's once, then later go ahead and repeat them with your interpretation as they are suggestive so people tend to hear what's being suggested. Though they have the semblance of speech, enough to form a few words here and there in my mind, nothing of certainty. 

There's no context, like I assume you're asking questions but if I was a ghost, trying to talk to a guy recording me. I think the last thing I'd care to blurt out would be "pull the lens" or comment on the caring of your fish. But I subscribed cause EVP's are more fun and believable than stories and pictures.

8 hours ago, Piney said:

If you have "woo" following you home. Your really need to learn a few things.

If you are talking about saying a prayer, rubbing a crystal, or smugging. Here's my problem with that. Say you and I are stay next to one another on a sidewalk. You start to walk away and I follow. You then pray (etc) to make me not follow you. Me being a living human being with my own free will, how effective would that be? Ghost are the spirits of the deceased human beings. Why is there a belief that magic will work on them while dead when it would't work on them when they were alive? And I continue to follow you down the street. 

Edited by ashencrumbs

3 hours ago, ashencrumbs said:

If you are talking about saying a prayer, rubbing a crystal, or smugging. Here's my problem with that. Say you and I are stay next to one another on a sidewalk. You start to walk away and I follow. You then pray (etc) to make me not follow you. Me being a living human being with my own free will, how effective would that be? Ghost are the spirits of the deceased human beings. Why is there a belief that magic will work on them while dead when it would't work on them when they were alive? And I continue to follow you down the street. 

Who said anything about prayers, rubbing crystals or smudge?. Ghosts are A. Earthbound spirits B. Thoughtforms.  Not all are dead folk

16 hours ago, NightScreams said:

listening without reading the interpretations, I didn't make out much of anything with certainty. You should do a run through all the EVP's once, then later go ahead and repeat them with your interpretation as they are suggestive so people tend to hear what's being suggested. Though they have the semblance of speech, enough to form a few words here and there in my mind, nothing of certainty. 

There's no context, like I assume you're asking questions but if I was a ghost, trying to talk to a guy recording me. I think the last thing I'd care to blurt out would be "pull the lens" or comment on the caring of your fish. But I subscribed cause EVP's are more fun and believable than stories and pictures.

What I do is set the recorder up in a room and then walk away. I assume they are aware that the recorder is running so they know to speak. I like that I'm capturing their random comments. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Piney said:

Who said anything about prayers, rubbing crystals or smudge?. Ghosts are A. Earthbound spirits B. Thoughtforms.  Not all are dead folk

There's also the theory of "multiverse bump". This suggests that parallel universes bump into each other as they are on the same timeline. The evidence is revealed in what astronomers call "cold spots" in the universe, it's a "bruise" like effect from this bump. It may be possible that ghosts are also people in a parallel universe, we see a veil of a shadow momentarily. If I walk from my living room to another room during this bump, maybe I can be seen to some degree by a person in a parallel world, perhaps I appear as a shadow or partial apparition as I'm walking along. If that's remotely the case then seems reasonable that I would also have some interactions with matter in that world, perhaps knocking over a cup in their world but to me I'm unaware of anything.

When it comes to the idea of ghosts being dead people, we occasionally hear about a ghost dog or cat but never anything else, I often wonder why we also don't see ghosts of dinosaurs or at least our primitive ancestors such as Neanderthal's or of the 4 other species of humans that once lived, maybe a chimpanzee...something. I find it odd, I also find most EVP's odd in the things they say or allegedly say, rarely making any sense. So I leave the definition of ghosts to be open but I guess we'll all get to find out in our own time. I always tell my wife, if she dies first, I want her to haunt the house temporarily to let me know..then go away and stop haunting me cause you'll freak me out.

1 hour ago, ashencrumbs said:

What I do is set the recorder up in a room and then walk away. I assume they are aware that the recorder is running so they know to speak. I like that I'm capturing their random comments. 

I noticed in one of your YT vids you mentioned that you believe ghosts from the cemetery have followed you home. Do you experience other things besides just what you capture on EVP's in your home?

I once considered buying a ghost box to play with but they are kind of expensive. My house is too noisy at night with the cats, dogs..etc to attempt much of any EVP's here anyway but do you just use your phone to record audio or do you use something else?

3 hours ago, NightScreams said:

When it comes to the idea of ghosts being dead people, we occasionally hear about a ghost dog or cat but never anything else, I often wonder why we also don't see ghosts of dinosaurs or at least our primitive ancestors such as Neanderthal's or of the 4 other species of humans that once lived, maybe a chimpanzee...something. I find it odd, I also find most EVP's odd in the things they say or allegedly say, rarely making any sense. So I leave the definition of ghosts to be open but I guess we'll all get to find out in our own time. I always tell my wife, if she dies first, I want her to haunt the house temporarily to let me know..then go away and stop haunting me cause you'll freak me out.

Whether it's a actual spirit , a " captured memory" or a "thought form", stuff doesn't stick around forever.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Whether it's a actual spirit , a " captured memory" or a "thought form", stuff doesn't stick around forever.

I think the oldest ghost sightings I ever still hear about note appearances that look to be from around the medieval era. the first law of thermodynamics, states that the energy of a closed system must remain constant and the Universe is a closed system. it can neither increase nor decrease without interference from outside. And quantum information says that information cannot be created nor destroyed, again in a closed system. So perhaps thought forms..etc get scrambled beyond recognition or converted.

Just now, NightScreams said:

I think the oldest ghost sightings I ever still hear about note appearances that look to be from around the medieval era. the first law of thermodynamics, states that the energy of a closed system must remain constant and the Universe is a closed system. it can neither increase nor decrease without interference from outside. And quantum information says that information cannot be created nor destroyed, again in a closed system. So perhaps thought forms..etc get scrambled beyond recognition or converted.

I'm thinking converted and recycled.