Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing Time

KEYBOARD

Has anyone else ever found theyve missing time? where it seems they blink and suddenly its hours later? ive heard this is often linked to alien abduction and extra-terrestrial business!!! i was curious as to what other people thought the phenomenon may mean or if theyve ever experienced anything like it!!!

I myself have experienced it one (1) time, where i was staring at my digital clock (at around 6 at night) and i blinked and suddenly it was much later (8 o'clock). i thought perhaps i had been looking at number at a strange angle and when i blinked i moved and was now seeing them correctly, or perhaps i had fallen asleep!! but neither of those things made sense as when i blinked i had been sitting up in bed and i never moved from that spot. perhaps i was hallucinating? i have no idea!

anyway! missing time! if anyone knows anything id love to hear!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DingoLingo

• KEYBOARD

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did.. a whole week of my life.. went to bed on a tuesday.. woke up wed morning.. only to find it was wed of the following week..

mind you.. no aliens.. to much whiskey and drugs *grins* 

went to work.. went out with my friends.. went out with the girl friend.. just do not remember that week.. 

after that.. I went cold turkey.. was a tea teetotaller for 10 years after that.. also gave up the weed etc as well.. have not gone back on that.. mining.. random drug tests.. all that kind of guff..