Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free spiritual reading?

Bethana

I'm in a really difficult/complicated place right now with something personal, it's frustrating me so much to the point I'm losing sleep and I've just cried out of exhaustion from constantly wondering about. There's no possible way for me to get this answer from a family member or friend so I did contact a medium for a home visit and I paid for my reading, the reading was surprising but it left me with more questions which is why I'm not confused and frustrated. I'm desperately trying to find a medium that does free readings because I currently can't afford to pay for one, I just need some kind of answer or help. Can someone please help me out? :(

• Like 1

Hello,

When you find yourself in a difficult/complicated place, there are no simple easy to understand answers. A medium can identify Some of the issues which are on the surface, however to shift your perspective and may be evolve your way of life is a considerable undertaking. That is most often than not what is required to resolve personal matters.

We all have what I would describe as very wise inner wisdom. It may be best to seek ways to access this. so that you have a constant resource for what comes up in your life, instead of just a one time solution for a current circumstance.

Best Wishes,

John