Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hello cruel world

katurian

Hi and welcome UM.

Does anyone really fit in?

• Like 5

I'd imagine not but sometimes it's possible not to stick out, which is more or less equivalent. Of course, sticking out isn't really the issue in itself. It's the social urge groups tend to have to hammer down the nail in order to make it uniform and encourage social cohesion, which undoubtedly happens here as well, since all groups do it, but if you stick out as much as everyone else, by nature you fit in. 

• Like 5

Welcome to UM katurian :st Here, we can agree to disagree. And we often do...but we are seldom cruel. That's against the rules. Anyhow, pull up a chair and enjoy the forums!

• Like 3

It's only natural to want to fit in and feel as though you belong.   I've seen kindness and love or ignorance and hate out of people, and learned to just let the ignorant hateful ones just display their foolishness and keep going.

Don't see yourself through the eyes of those you feel are being cruel to you.   Let them go.   Tell yourself what a wonderful, beautiful person you are, say it all the time.   Then people will see your inner beauty and they will want to be with you.   That's when you will know you fit in with those that bring you their love.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, katurian said:

I'm looking for a place where I fit in. 

Get in line.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome :)

Cruel world it is indeed but only because we, the people generally, consider cruelty to be relative term too. If we would use our brains for good and for positive things as much as we use it to justify misbehavior ( our own or of those we relate with ) this world would be what it was meant to be at first place :) 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

It's only natural to want to fit in and feel as though you belong.   I've seen kindness and love or ignorance and hate out of people, and learned to just let the ignorant hateful ones just display their foolishness and keep going.

Don't see yourself through the eyes of those you feel are being cruel to you.   Let them go.   Tell yourself what a wonderful, beautiful person you are, say it all the time.   Then people will see your inner beauty and they will want to be with you.   That's when you will know you fit in with those that bring you their love.

Thank you. This was good to read.

21 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Get in line.

WFWirzR.gif

2 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Hello and welcome :)

Cruel world it is indeed but only because we, the people generally, consider cruelty to be relative term too. If we would use our brains for good and for positive things as much as we use it to justify misbehavior ( our own or of those we relate with ) this world would be what it was meant to be at first place :) 

I think violence and cruelty are generally used as a means of social control, thus making it a positive from a utilitarian perspective. It's justified to sacrifice the individual for the greater good from that perspective. 

• Like 2

I like the way you think :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the asylum.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

• Like 1