Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

The policy that allowed Parkland to happen

45 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

F3SS

This was sent to me by somebody earlier. Essentially the Broward County police departments, among others, would receive federal grant money if the police departments successfully found more civil alternatives to lowering juvenile crime rates than arresting them. They really couldn’t though so instead of arresting them their crimes were flat out ignored. It became a corrupt system where police went to great lengths to cover up teen crimes. Non-coincidentally school resource officers (SRO’s), like the one and possibly up to four SRO’s I’ve seen reported lately who notoriously stood outside during the shooting, are a corrupt and cush job aimed at keeping tabs and covering up of crimes in the largest concentrations of juveniles in the communities. That would go a long way to showing why the SRO just stood outside if any of this is true. Actually police duties aren’t in the job description.

Now I’m not saying any of this is true but I do think it could be. It is merely a series of tweets presented as bullet points and if true I’m sure we will be hearing quite a bit more about this real soon. It would answer a lot of questions as to why so many calls to authorities about the shooter were ignored and why his record was clean enough to be able to purchase firearms. I don’t have much time to research further tonight. I just wanted to share it and make my post before it leaves my mind. 

https://m.imgur.com/r/The_Donald/bNyDX

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Apologies, I did not realize til now that the page was full of memes below what I intended to be posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 hour ago, F3SS said:

This was sent to me by somebody earlier. Essentially the Broward County police departments, among others, would receive federal grant money if the police departments successfully found more civil alternatives to lowering juvenile crime rates than arresting them. They really couldn’t though so instead of arresting them their crimes were flat out ignored. It became a corrupt system where police went to great lengths to cover up teen crimes. Non-coincidentally school resource officers (SRO’s), like the one and possibly up to four SRO’s I’ve seen reported lately who notoriously stood outside during the shooting, are a corrupt and cush job aimed at keeping tabs and covering up of crimes in the largest concentrations of juveniles in the communities. That would go a long way to showing why the SRO just stood outside if any of this is true. Actually police duties aren’t in the job description.

Now I’m not saying any of this is true but I do think it could be. It is merely a series of tweets presented as bullet points and if true I’m sure we will be hearing quite a bit more about this real soon. It would answer a lot of questions as to why so many calls to authorities about the shooter were ignored and why his record was clean enough to be able to purchase firearms. I don’t have much time to research further tonight. I just wanted to share it and make my post before it leaves my mind. 

https://m.imgur.com/r/The_Donald/bNyDX

That's an interestering theory for sure and I can see some plausibility in it. I do know however that the nutjob fad of "zero tolerance" has been fading all over the country , or at least its been morphing towards more common sense policing, so theres a chance that the two aren't connected. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That's an interestering theory for sure and I can see some plausibility in it. I do know however that the nutjob fad of "zero tolerance" has been fading all over the country , or at least its been morphing towards more common sense policing, so theres a chance that the two aren't connected. 

Zero tolerance policies can be extreme but when the pendulum swings this far in the opposite direction, assuming the op is true, I’d rather be erring on the side of caution. 

I seem to recall, around the time of Trayvon Martin or maybe Michael Brown, Obama and Holder setting out to instruct police departments to find ways to be more proactive or friendlier or something like that. I’m guessing it’s those kind of policies, especially because of the fact that federal grant money is involved, that led to the op. If police can’t police properly and produce the results required to meet the grants then the results must be fabricated at the expense of the well being of the community. What a mess. This is corrupt politics at its finest.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Zero tolerance policies can be extreme but when the pendulum swings this far in the opposite direction, assuming the op is true, I’d rather be erring on the side of caution. 

Well if the OP is true and this kid was allowed to stay free due to financial incentive , that's huge. 

10 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I seem to recall, around the time of Trayvon Martin or maybe Michael Brown, Obama and Holder setting out to instruct police departments to find ways to be more proactive or friendlier or something like that. I’m guessing it’s those kind of policies, especially because of the fact that federal grant money is involved, that led to the op. If police can’t police properly and produce the results required to meet the grants then the results must be fabricated at the expense of the well being of the community. What a mess. This is corrupt politics at its finest.

I don't want to derail your thread but I think what Obama was doing was trying to get police to start policing properly. That said my personal opinion is that financial incentives for any police action should be illegal. That's a slippery ass slope that we slid down long ago and didn't even realize until recently. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

I noticed in Gloucester County that the cops in the towns "Cherry Pick", go after the poor kids and the minorities and let the upper class kids run amok or take them home. I imagine this goes on in parts of the States.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
9 minutes ago, Piney said:

I noticed in Gloucester County that the cops in the towns "Cherry Pick", go after the poor kids and the minorities and let the upper class kids run amok or take them home. I imagine this goes on in parts of the States.

There's a former Baltimore PD officer who has given some really in depths interviews on how much that is part of their routine, and of course theres the NYPD sgt caught on tape berating one of his officers for not stopping and frisking enough minorities in the subway. Its a serious problem, especially when you consider the amounts of money being made off of imprisoning people who cant afford to legally defend themselves. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

There's a former Baltimore PD officer who has given some really in depths interviews on how much that is part of their routine, and of course theres the NYPD sgt caught on tape berating one of his officers for not stopping and frisking enough minorities in the subway. Its a serious problem, especially when you consider the amounts of money being made off of imprisoning people who cant afford to legally defend themselves. 

When the police were addressed on the opioid crisis in 2 towns. They only busted the street level trash dealers. They left 2 sports bars owners alone who were known dealers. One wasn't busted until her own brother brought in the Feds. I knew all about them. They were my own mother's dealers. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Piney said:

When the police were addressed on the opioid crisis in 2 towns. They only busted the street level trash dealers. They left 2 sports bars owners alone who were known dealers. One wasn't busted until her own brother brought in the Feds. I knew all about them. They were my own mother's dealers. :(

Man I hit like before I read that last sentence. **** I'm sorry, I hope she was able to fight the statistics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Man I hit like before I read that last sentence. **** I'm sorry, I hope she was able to fight the statistics. 

You did nothing wrong. It  deserved a "like". If somebody handed me a Narcon to save her. I would of thrown it away. She never raised me. I heard she was dead and felt nothing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

You did nothing wrong. It  deserved a "like". If somebody handed me a Narcon to save her. I would of thrown it away. She never raised me. I heard she was dead and felt nothing

Well my apology was for the road you might have had to walk down because of that garbage. Empathy I think is the right term, I'm well medicated at this point 

 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well my apology was for the road you might have had to walk down because of that garbage. Empathy I think is the right term, I'm well medicated at this point 

 

 

I had a very loving stepmother (Aunt) and grandparents and when I reached the age of choice. (my mother was a "welfare profiteer" and always tried to keep me) I left her and never spoke to her again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Some people are so severely 'broken' psychologically as to be a danger to themselves and others. Many of these people simply can't be fixed. When I was young kids who behaved horrifically were sent to reform schools and if they didn't change their ways they either went into mental hospitals or adult prisons (depending). Nowadays these broken people have access to all the drugs and weapons they want...why is anyone even surprised when things like this happen?

Add to this corrupt government and law enforcement that just plain don't do their jobs. The FBI didn't even bother to look for this guy and there are only 7 people in the entire country who spell their names like this lunatic does. As for the officers charged with protecting the kids at the school, they all went into hiding and didn't do a damn thing. Disgusting display of incompetence and cowardice. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Farmer77 said:

There's a former Baltimore PD officer who has given some really in depths interviews on how much that is part of their routine, and of course theres the NYPD sgt caught on tape berating one of his officers for not stopping and frisking enough minorities in the subway. Its a serious problem, especially when you consider the amounts of money being made off of imprisoning people who cant afford to legally defend themselves. 

it is a serous problem now,  since minorities are the ones more likely to carry guns\knives and commit crimes, crime stats prove it beyond any doubt.  but liberal nazis canceled the common sense program.  yet they ask for "common sense laws"  like they have a clue what common sense is,.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
9 hours ago, Lilly said:

As for the officers charged with protecting the kids at the school, they all went into hiding and didn't do a damn thing. Disgusting display of incompetence and cowardice. 

That's what peeved me the most. I was a Quaker aid worker with ARC and I never carried anything in the "Red Zones" I was in, and these cowards hid. <_<

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 hours ago, aztek said:

it  since minorities are the ones more likely to carry guns\knives and commit crimes, crime stats prove it beyond any doubt.

First, I'm a minority and I'm a friggin Quaker. Second, the shooter was a white Neocon.......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
6 minutes ago, Piney said:

First, I'm a minority and I'm a friggin Quaker. Second, the shooter was a white Neocon.......

yea 2 examples of possible really prove much,  not.

be pi%$#d off as much as you want but it is just a fact proven by any crime stat.   what are you arguing, that is not true? 

 

what is a quaker, and what shooter was a neocon?

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, aztek said:

yea 2 examples of probable really prove much,  not.

be pi%$#d off as much as you want but it is just a fact proven by any crime stat.   what are you arguing, that is not true? 

 

what is a quaker, and what shooter was a neocon?

@Farmer77   Weren't we just discussing how white collar white folks who commit crimes are ignored and let free. It kinda ruins the statistics.

The school shooter in Florida was a white Neo-Conservative. 

Google Quaker. A educated New Yorker should know...... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Piney said:

@Farmer77   Weren't we just discussing how white collar white folks who commit crimes are ignored and let free. It kinda ruins the statistics.

The school shooter in Florida was a white Neo-Conservative. 

Google Quaker. A educated New Yorker should know...... 

lol, it ruins statistics uh,  so how many white folks let free and ignored, and what makes you think black folks never let free as well?  are you saying white folks who commit armed robberies, murders,  shootings, theft......  are let free? i do not know a single one , but i know a black guy who got only open alcohol ticket instead of an arrest for a bag of weed, as few white guys that know have,

the school shooter was 19 years old mental, case, off meds, and obsessed with guns and violence,  what exactly do you think a neocon is?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
travelnjones

I could see it.  Especially if there is someone in the management who runs things like business.  They create a program based off a program like this, get promote based off the glorious new revenue stream then move to doing something else, before the failures of the program become evident.  Happens like magic everywhere I work.

Edited by travelnjones
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, aztek said:

  what exactly do you think a neocon is?

From my experience. Someone who doesn't like Indians so I never examined them closely.

I spent 5 years in the Gang Max because a Indian security officer had "no right to pull a gun on 2 white people" who were trespassing. **** your statistics......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 hours ago, Piney said:

@Farmer77   Weren't we just discussing how white collar white folks who commit crimes are ignored and let free. It kinda ruins the statistics.

Yep. What's really messed up with aztek (and in his defense many others)  is he'll tell you the cops are corrupt. He'll tell you they violate our rights all the time , and yet he cant concede that the statistics which he believes justify his worldview are skewed by the very corruption he so often derides. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummug
6 hours ago, Piney said:

From my experience. Someone who doesn't like Indians so I never examined them closely.

I spent 5 years in the Gang Max because a Indian security officer had "no right to pull a gun on 2 white people" who were trespassing. **** your statistics......

I'm sorry to hear that Piney, I really am.... if you want to pm me to clarify that experience I'd be interested to hear, but if not that's okay of course, I surely understand....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 hours ago, Gummug said:

I'm sorry to hear that Piney, I really am.... if you want to pm me to clarify that experience I'd be interested to hear, but if not that's okay of course, I surely understand....

When I'm not too occupied. I'm like @Farmer77 I'm working when I'm on here so my responses are short and delayed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I thought the Florida shooter was hispanic...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.