Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jordan Peterson Vice interview (VIDEO)

acidhead

42 minutes ago, aztek said:

maybe in some other universe it can, but in ours it does not work, we'v  seen enough experiments in last few decades, it only gets worst.

And your answer to my question.

My original question was to ask people with rightwing leanings how they feel about the connection of these views with thier political point of view? 

Just now, Kismit said:

And your answer to my question.

liberalism is a disease, it can't fix anything, it is the reason for the problems we have, liberalism is hate, division, and all about separating, population, and butting it against each other,  and tactics liberals use are straight from nazi handbook. 

• Like 1

Jordan Peterson is brilliant.

Here he explains how men act in front of females they are attracted to.

I'll go further.. many woman also act out sexually in front of women they find attractive.

Watch:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, acidhead said:

I'll go further.. many woman also act out sexually in front of women they find attractive.

How so? It's for a research project. :whistle:

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:06 AM, acidhead said:

Jordan Peterson is brilliant.

Here he explains how men act in front of females they are attracted to.

Watch:

Its a shame so many people are only going to see gotcha interviews with him on subjects they are already convinced they are right about. I started watching for political reasons, over the c16 bill. Since then though I've watched a lot of his lectures on all kinds of subjects. I especially like his talks about Carl Jung. Or on the many philosophers in history. The guy is a damn genius.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted. Vladimir Lenin

it's no coincidence liberal cancer starts in schools and colleges

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Please refrain from posting multiple videos. 

Without discussion.

This is a discussion board, not a video sharing site.

Jordan Peterson is a beast, a Savage, a "controlled" monster. ..... Listen to his lectures to learn what I mean by that.  He's smart and wise.... Wise.  Men need this dialogue or they become the Toronto WHITE van sidewalk killer.  

God bless Jordan Peterson.

And may God bless you.  

I hope you see your place in this chaotic world.  Be the best you can be and make a difference.  You have it in you.

Just do it.  Believe in yourself. Welcome setbacks. Try harrrrrder.

Praise those who achieve your goals.

Be the best you can be.

Live YOUR life.

• Like 1

Regulating hugging.... wow, did anyone pay attention to what was said, or is this all about HOW it was said?

Vice edited out a lot of their own confrontational hype that made them look bad.

Saying that Hollywood is a swamp of sexual harassment is NOT the same thing as being Okay with it!!!

Jeez...

Yeah, every part that made the interviewer look bad is edited. So... Jordan's (and everyone else facing a hostile media)  best move is to tell the media that the interview will be live, or it won't happen at all. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, acidhead said:

Be the best you can be.

Live YOUR life.

Wonderful advice, and it will be ignored by the Obsessive-Compulsive control freaks who are the driving forces in the Media, the Education industry, and Govt Bureaucrats.