Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Ghost Show "Evidence"

Farmer77

I was watching Paranormal Lockdown a couple of days ago and this video, real or not, made my skin crawl. It started me wondering what other cool clips are out there from the plethora of ghost chasing shows. 

• Like 5

I can't see anything interesting :) 

Travel channel's show '' Ghost adventurers '' really made me laugh many times, unfortunately i can't find episode i wanted to share but the guy in that episode acts as if he felt 'ghost' and he could not breathe saying to his coworker '' i feel pressure on my chest ''. And that was their evidence.

I could never get into the ghost hunting shows. I was always more of a A Haunting, type of guy. I love hearing personal stories. Seems to me the ghost hunters have to much to lose if they don't find any ghosts. If the EVP's in the video's above me are real though, wow that's some crazy ****

The following GA clip captured using the Structured Light Sensor camera.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I was watching Ghost hunters once and the clip were the figure shot up the spiral staircase towards them in the lighthouse, well when I froze it, I saw a face in the frozen shot. It took me about 40 or 50 tries to finally get that shot again, and it was never mentioned on the episode. I might see if I can get it again for here unless someone else wants to try a million times to get it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I was watching Ghost hunters once and the clip were the figure shot up the spiral staircase towards them in the lighthouse, well when I froze it, I saw a face in the frozen shot. It took me about 40 or 50 tries to finally get that shot again, and it was never mentioned on the episode. I might see if I can get it again for here unless someone else wants to try a million times to get it.

Well it’s pretty easy to go frame-by-frame using any number of already installed and free OS software or freeware. 

Must have been pretty compelling?

It was. I had the clip saved and didn't install software because i just happened to catch it at the right frame and figured it would be easy to find again. But it wasn't. Anyway I was just looking to find that clip and haven't found it. It was looking down a staircase in some lighthouse and the mist like object shot towards the camera. When I first froze it you could see a face in it. Going to look some more.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Was this at the St Augustine Lighthouse @South Alabam ? That was a pretty crazy show IIRC.

I'm not sure. I saw this clip around 5 to 7 years ago. It was in a lighthouse I thought, and the figure shot up towards the camera like a mist. But reviewing the St.Augustine clip, nothing like that happens. I'm pretty sure it was the TAPS crew, but then again I'm not entirely sure, but I do know it was a televised crew and not just some video posted on YouTube by Billy bob or whoever. Still looking though.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

On 05/03/2018 at 3:03 PM, AZDZ said:

I want a stickman camera that's awsome 

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, AZDZ said:

OOOH Id seen this one before, damn good . 

I have seen that demon portal house (mentioned in the post above this) before but only as mentions, not as the actual film investigation of it or a documentary. Is there one out there?  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I have seen that demon portal house (mentioned in the post above this) before but only as mentions, not as the actual film investigation of it or a documentary. Is there one out there?  

Betcha we could of cleaned it. Squeaky clean.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Betcha we could of cleaned it. Squeaky clean.

Shame it is gone but really it needs to be removed if only because of the publicity since, but, I'd like to see what was so drastic about it.

• Like 2

and further about it here. There are some follow on vids after it also about the house:

• Like 2

Interesting. Maybe the documentary is coming out in this year in theaters it said on imdb. This month but I have seen no ads or anything so idk.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

and further about it here. There are some follow on vids after it also about the house:

See the difference between him and us is we were raised believing that spirits are not completely good or evil. Just good liars and not to fear them. He has too much fear to be a good cleaner and not enough insight to identify what he's contacting.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

See the difference between him and us is we were raised believing that spirits are not completely good or evil. Just good liars and not to fear them. He has too much fear to be a good cleaner and not enough insight to identify what he's contacting.

I can't imagine he is really thinking on that deep of a level, I get the feeling dude just enjoys the high of being scared. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I can't imagine he is really thinking on that deep of a level, I get the feeling dude just enjoys the high of being scared. 

That is a extremely unhealthy dopamine hit..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

That is a extremely unhealthy dopamine hit..

This. People are strange, you see them every day logging in with their stories and if they are true, they nearly all reject any help and actually want to play with it. They want discussion, cool stories, maybe admiration and interest. Afterwards they want respect as some sort of expert for getting through their own little Amityville Horror.

Most of it is mental creations and fantasy and overactive imaginations. Luckily. Then, relationships get broken and life gets jacked around and their own thinking gets disturbed and they wonder how it all went south. It is a no win situation and not a toy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It is a no win situation and not a toy.

I always said non-mechanics in a tool box but my youngest son said it best to a dabbler when he was 10 "Your a baby with a chainsaw".

• Like 2

I was watching a GA show in the titanic Museum on youtube and was disappointed they do not seem to discuss anything at the end, you just see credits rolling. On one hand I like they leave it to you to think what you want about it. On the other it is annoying they have that one twit who is freaked out over everything distracting you all over the place, a few seeming catches and then it is done. 

While it had its imperfections I kind of think Ghost hunters was one of the best shows in this genre. I did not always agree with them, but, they at least gave a sense of closure on a case. The reveals were interesting to see. Which ones do you like and why? I consider that Paranormal Lockdown (is that the name?) is one of the worst for credibility with me.