Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Report identity incidents on campus

OverSword

Princeton implores students to report ‘identity’ incidents

Princeton University is encouraging students to report “problematic experiences based on [their] identity,” encompassing behaviors ranging from the “unpleasant” to the “disturbing.”

Posters distributed across the Ivy League school’s campus by the Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity note that “not every experience can or should be addressed through a disciplinary process,” but reassure students that “there are always resources available to help you manage your experience.” They encourage students to “consider reporting your experience.”

Source

Can anyone picture white male students reporting that the atmosphere on campus makes them feel marginalized?

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity

I'd like to have that on my office door, wouldn't you. Or imagine having to answer the phone. "Hello, Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity, how may I help you?"

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Source

Can anyone picture white male students reporting that the atmosphere on campus makes them feel marginalized?

i can, and i also  can picture liberal saying you deserve it. and throw away the complaint. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

We have a country full of wimps.

...safe space.... :lol:

I am seriously am concerned with the future generations.

aw Z man, here, have a coloring book. It will help you calm down and return to your safe space emotionally..... *runs and hides, laughing* he gonna kill meeee :D 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Not so loud - your support Chihuahua might hear you :ph34r:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Let em Darwin themselves out.........

• Like 5

You guys quit pileing on Z :angry:...just because he identifies as a Bronco's fan doesn't mean he isn't a human being!... :P :lol:

Anythings better than a Brown :rofl:

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Source

You can't use the N word or words derogatory towards LGBTWXYZ...or whatever the hell their using now but you can dress like a Indian for Halloween....**** EM!..  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

You can't use the N word or words derogatory towards LGBTWXYZ...or whatever the hell their using now but you can dress like a Indian for Halloween....**** EM!..  

I'm pretty sure no one is supposed to be dressing as any other racial or ethnic group. 

That reminds me of one Halloween when I was a kid though...an adult actually suggested that I should "dress like an Indian" due to my facial structure and hair type. They were totally unaware of my family background. I dressed like a cat that year. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Safe space? You mean an underground bunker with food and supplies that'll last you 20 years, right? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

The problem is that people take themselves way to damn seriously. 

• Like 6

I bet conservative students are the group that gets the worst treatment.  Time to utilize this system to their advantage. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm pretty sure no one is supposed to be dressing as any other racial or ethnic group. 

That reminds me of one Halloween when I was a kid though...an adult actually suggested that I should "dress like an Indian" due to my facial structure and hair type. They were totally unaware of my family background. I dressed like a cat that year. 

I forgot Mummers and people doing the Polar Bear Plunge too.......I save the pics to be a @#%8

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

I forgot Mummers and people doing the Polar Bear Plunge too.......I save the pics to be a @#%8

I thought that said Mummies. That would be a good halloween costume, and I'm pretty sure someone would be offended by it. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I bet conservative students are the group that gets the worst treatment.  Time to utilize this system to their advantage. 

Absolutely. "Closet Conservative" is a new thing. The Google memo guy talked about it as have Jordan Peterson and other Professors. There is a lot of support for Conservative ideas but the Left has become so radicalized people feel they are taking a risk by "revealing" their true beliefs. How insane for a society that believes in freedom of speech.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I thought that said Mummies. That would be a good halloween costume, and I'm pretty sure someone would be offended by it. 

Coptics?

• Like 1

Surely the office involved should be called office of Instigsting Diverse Individual Optimistic Togetherness. 

• Like 4

Ya know, I'm actually really glad my personal identity consists of: I'm an American and I'm a dog lover. 

I really do enjoy dogs, they just don't give a damn what color their fur is. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

idk, Kmt might like the company....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Ya know, I'm actually really glad my personal identity consists of: I'm an American and I'm a dog lover. 

I really do enjoy dogs, they just don't give a damn what color their fur is. 

Or what color their owner is. I've always loved that about dogs. In their world, there are only friends and enemies - religion, race and politics doesn't even register for them.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Not so loud - your support Chihuahua might hear you :ph34r:

Chihuahuas are already afraid of everything. Who supports the support chihuahua? What if he gets SAD?!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I'd like to have that on my office door, wouldn't you. Or imagine having to answer the phone. "Hello, Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity, how may I help you?"

I just call it horse ****. I know that it doesn't match, but it applies.

• Like 2