Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help.

Godxcel

So,

To start this off I must say I've already had a paranormal investigator in my home which was a team of three people. This was a legitimate paranormal investigation team not one of them swash jobs. What they had found was when they record it in my daughter's bedroom a little girl's voice came over. My daughter who is 5 has always been able to see or do things in this home and only this home. Ever since she's lived here she said that she seen my aunt who has died 10 years ago or my grandmother who has died years and years ago. What the investigation team also predicted was it wasn't so much a haunting on my home but of my land. We have been living here for 3 years. The problem now is it's starting to affect me at the beginning we could hear everything see doors open, cabinets open, people talking clearly, Shadows, most things that people report we report we have seen. Then for about 6 months to 8 months nothing. Now I'm starting to have problems sleeping where I get sleep paralysis I even ended up on the end of my bed while I was awake. The number one thing that is affecting me right now is if I turn towards my wife in our bed I can feel somebody pushing down on my bed on my side and also pushing up my pillow like they just hit it real quick. It always feels like somebody's watching me in the middle of the night and I'm not someone who gets scared so much as I'm intrigued but when I have sleep paralysis I'm shaking I know somebody's there. The part where it feels like people are hitting my bed or sitting on my bed or whatever is a little freaky because it's close to me. Also I have heard an old lady say my name many times. We have you Sage they put a blessing on the house, we're not Catholic so we have not had a priest. We do not have the means to move. I forgot to mention also when the paranormal investigators came they record it what was a little girl and then when I tried to contact them they have not returned my phone calls. I honestly don't think they want to come back here. The medium was freaked out of my daughter's room because she said it was a portal in my kids will not sleep back in their room except for my daughter who doesn't care and she will sleep in her room. I should explain that I have for children 1 is 14, 7, 5, 2. What else can I do because during the day it's nothing but at night for some reason I'm not having the problems I had before 6 or 8 months ago now it's gotten two more touching or physical. Thank you ahead. I supplied a picture of my daughter's closet which is Messy. If you need to know exactly what went on before I can share. 

Hi. I would say a possible explanation for the strange goings on at night time could be sleep disorder related. I know sleep paralysis often makes people feel they are being watched and also that someone is on their bed, although it is usually more agressive than it seems to be in your case. As far as I'm aware this is sort of a waking nightmare rather than an actual experience.

Not sure about your other problems, maybe call a more reliable team in, who don't quit when the going gets tough 

• Like 1

Hi Godxcel, welcome to UM.

Firstly, understand that fear feeds this sort of experience. Also understand that sleep paralysis is not real. What you perceive then is just sub-conscious dream stuff though I do KNOW, I swear, I know, it seems as real as you sitting there reading this right now. Heck I woke up once with my gun in my hand about to shoot something. Only logic helps me realize that stuff was not really there. If you can at least take all your dream and bed related things and set those in a temporary file of "consider later" we can focus on the rest which is left. 

It all comes down to the one bedroom and one child who says she sees two ghosts, if I understand right? And a group so lame they will not return your calls now who said it is a portal in there and your land is bad and has now freaked your family out until only one child will sleep in there.

I need a break for a minute, I am so mad, and that makes no sense. I am sorry this has happened to you. Please advise what area of the world/country in general you live in. Perhaps state if you feel safe with that much. Don't worry, you are safe and this will be alright. God I am so mad about and I don't know why. I am almost crying I am so mad.

Thank you.

• Like 3

OK, so what is it you actually want? Info on how to end all of this completely? Or do you enjoy exploring it and experimenting?

As for your bedroom experiences, the topic has been covered here often and you can also google sleep paralysis and read about it. It is normal and feels totally real to the person, and happens to everyone sometime, or can. I never had it until I went through a real stressful phase, then it happened a few times and has not repeated. But, yeah, I was fighting something and it was REALLY there.... and then I woke up. I understand your doubt. I know you are certain you saw it, felt it. We didn't. Check it out and read up. Sometimes reality is stranger than the paranormal. Sometimes people are more dangerous than ghosts.

First Ive never had sleep problems ever. I usually get anywhere from 4-6 qmd feel good when I wake. Im having this episodes every week. I have never had this happen up until a few months ago. I am 33 years old and have been to iraq and seen worst things than jump scares. I dont want to explore this. I want it to stop completely. I wish this wasnt effecting my family and just me but its not. I just hope w.e info I can get would help. Its progressing each night to what it was before. Before was full blown crap storm. Now it feels like we are being toiled with.

10 minutes ago, Godxcel said:

First Ive never had sleep problems ever. I usually get anywhere from 4-6 qmd feel good when I wake. Im having this episodes every week. I have never had this happen up until a few months ago. I am 33 years old and have been to iraq and seen worst things than jump scares. I dont want to explore this. I want it to stop completely. I wish this wasnt effecting my family and just me but its not. I just hope w.e info I can get would help. Its progressing each night to what it was before. Before was full blown crap storm. Now it feels like we are being toiled with.

You should seek professional psychological counseling.

• Like 3

Yeah Desert Storm here.

You mention not being Catholic. Does that mean you are another faith? If so, perhaps you can approach them with this? Not knowing where you are nobody can recommend a team known to be more reliable than those people. There aren't many. Most are just amateur hobbyists. What a shame. 

It may help to have the house cleansed and then sealed, which you can do yourself. Heck I have seen Baptists, Pentecostals, and Assembly of God groups do pretty impressive cleanings of a place of negative things. If more than you are seeing and experiencing this, then the issue is more than your sleep paralysis.

One option is to move if it is land related as the team believed even if that is financially challenging or you need to move to lesser accommodations.

Another option is to get a better team of investigators and banishers. You can even self-attempt banishment after reading up on techniques in books and on the internet.

The last option is to just accept that you are more entwined with the spiritual dimensions than most and pray for protection. It is rather unlikely that someone will experience serious physical harm.

Lastly, many will tell you it is all in your head (especially if you mention sleep) but I would doubt that explanation from the number of people and investigators experiencing different type of things. After years of interest in these  subjects I am convinced these things happen to regular people.

Also if you have been in a war (Iraq) you may also want conventional psychological services to evaluate your mental health. 

Edited by papageorge1

My sleep paralysis (SP) was triggered by stress, which you may be feeling over this issue and concern for your family. The VA might well be able to help you with that, and also explain face to face about SP and how it is just a partial awakening, frequently in your deepest sleep stage, midway through it - wee hours of the morning. Just having the information from a source face to face may help a lot in ending it. I haven't had any since I got a handle on it after waking up with my gun in hand. THAT will scare you for your family for sure. 

There are sceptics here as much as ardent believers in anything and a lot of folks in between so just take or leave which comments work for you. It is not personal. More will check in soon.

• Like 2

Before going the paranormal route I’m going to suggest talking to your doctor about sleep issues. Just because you e never had issues before that doesn’t mean that you aren’t now. 

You could set up a camera in your room to see if you can record anything. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

If you’re going with the paranormal route, I suggest not making mockery’s or toying with anything because making it angry will make it worse. If you’re worried about land; maybe look up what used to be there and maybe past families etc (history of the house). Getting the house cleansed or blessed might help, you don’t need to be catholic for this. Kids seem to be more prone to seeing what we cannot as adults, and it’s scary that they’re involved.

but getting the house cleansed and doing some digging may be the best course if you think there is something at your home. 

I would give everything to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has athroity over everything.  My grandmother had issues in her home due to...lots of sayonces and such...just walking into the home felt kind of thick. So I prayed and dedicated the home and the land to the Lord...and asked him to fill the home with his spirit. if bad stuff is cast out...it will come back..if The spirit of God is not in there. So Pray offer the property to Jesus...and ask Him to remove all the evil and ask his spirit to fill the home and the Land. My grandmothers home has not had any problems since. 

God Bless,

-Katy

My experience tells me that when you want to document phenomena on camera it disappears completely. 

• Like 1

You need to seek professional help. As in psychological and medical, not quack "paranormal" crap.

Talk to a psychiatrist or therapist and see about getting a sleep study done. 

Those of you suggesting more paranormal crap should be ashamed of yourselves. This person is clearly suffering from a sleep disorder and possibly stress related psychological issues. He needs help, not people feeding the fear. :(