Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kaku: 'We will contact aliens this century'

UM-Bot

On 3/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, glorybebe said:

Primer Minister?  No such Prime Minister of Canada named Paul Hellyer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

Not posting researched facts like that makes me disregard the rest of your post.

You're correct, he was Canadian Defense Minister serving under the Prime Minister. Apologies! To me, the fact he worked in Defense makes his assertions even more interesting. I'm sad you'd disregard other information, such as the Prime Minister of Japan, because of one error in a post. After all, even our own Jimmy Carter publicly stated he had seen extraterrestrials :) . To me the point of discussion is to arrive at the truth together, not disregard it.

17 hours ago, crystal sidewalk said:

After all, even our own Jimmy Carter publicly stated he had seen extraterrestrials :)

no he didn't

17 hours ago, crystal sidewalk said:

To me the point of discussion is to arrive at the truth together, not disregard it.

who's disregarded the truth? what truth?

ive heard theres an race of ET's waiting until the human population is over 15 billion which will coinside with machios prediction. apparently theyre on their way and we're on the menu, if anyone is interested.

On 28/02/2018 at 1:38 PM, Brandy333 said:

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/06/500-billion-a-universe-of-galaxies-some-older-than-milky-way.html

There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the Universe, how could there be no other life forms.   Sure there are.

Other galaxies don't factor. Just the andromeda galaxy would take two and a half million years to get there even if we could travel at the speed of light which we can't. They might as well not exist if they do and I'll agree the statistics point at life, but Kaku is no stranger to grandiose claims. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 11:22 PM, crystal sidewalk said:

After all, even our own Jimmy Carter publicly stated he had seen extraterrestrials :) .

He absolutely did not ever say such a thing.  He said he saw a UFO. 

• Like 2