Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blessing the AR-15

Piney

6 minutes ago, Lilly said:

They should bless people, not guns.

IMO guns should only be a means of hunting for food or defending ones life or the lives of the innocent. 

I'd add sport shooting to that list but that's a matter of opinion.  The needless taking of life is abhorrent, no matter what weapon is used.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Or were you just listing the other cuddle toys?

:tu:   

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Illyrius said:

Dunno. I don't see anything strange about blessing of weapons.

http://www.warriorstolourdes.com/en/index.html

It's not about the weapons. It's the idiots who own them. You lived in a war zone and were trying to survive a genocide. These fools just need this trash to boost their tiny egos and tinier penises and address their insecurities.  The only use for a AR-15 in the U.S. is to serve as a "cuddle toy" or "act manly". I say go to Build a Bear or buy a Harley......

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's not about the weapons. It's the idiots who own them. You lived in a war zone and were trying to survive a genocide. These fools just need this trash to boost their tiny egos and tinier penises and address their insecurities.  The only use for a AR-15 in the U.S. is to serve as a "cuddle toy" or "act manly". I say go to Build a Bear or buy a Harley......

Oh.. i see.. alright then. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Piney said:

They are like fire extinguishers, you never need one till you wish you had one, plus they are both fun to discharge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glockornothing said:

They are like fire extinguishers, you never need one till you wish you had one, plus they are both fun to discharge.

Fire extinguishers are a better home defense. Spray them in the face and conk them on the head. No holes in the walls, less blood and you won't wing a neighbor with "friendly fire". I have one mounted at each door and on the doorway in the center corridor on my camper and they serve a dual purpose. There is also one mounted on the console of my Raptor which also serves the same dual purpose.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Fire extinguishers are a better home defense. Spray them in the face and conk them on the head. No holes in the walls, less blood and you won't wing a neighbor with "friendly fire". I have one mounted at each door and on the doorway in the center corridor on my camper and they serve a dual purpose. There is also one mounted on the console of my Raptor which also serves the same dual purpose.

I agree if the home invader is also robbing, raping, and possibly trying to murder you with a fire extinguisher, then we are on an equal playing field, also as long as we are close to the same age and physical abilities. Since this cannot be pre determined I will always try to have the upper hand, if that means a 12 gauge that holds 8 rounds, or an AR that holds 30 rounds, or a handgun that holds 17 rounds, I want to be overpowered in any situation where my families or my life is at stake. 

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

Ya think that would fit on a bullet?  

More suitable on a nuke

1 minute ago, kartikg said:

More suitable on a nuke

I don't think the Lord would need to use bullets or nukes, but I agree it would fit and be readable on a nuke over a bullet.

2 minutes ago, Glockornothing said:

I agree if the home invader is also robbing, raping, and possibly trying to murder you with a fire extinguisher, then we are on an equal playing field, also as long as we are close to the same age and physical abilities. Since this cannot be pre determined I will always try to have the upper hand, if that means a 12 gauge that holds 8 rounds, or an AR that holds 30 rounds, or a handgun that holds 17 rounds, I want to be overpowered in any situation where my families or my life is at stake. 

I was running aid with ARC in hot zones. Helping fellow Indians in the worst ghettos of North and South America and I am a working forester and ranch hand. I never needed that trash. It's nothing more than a penis for a *****.....

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I was running aid with ARC in hot zones. Helping fellow Indians in the worst ghettos of North and South America and I am a working forester and ranch hand. I never needed that trash. It's nothing more than a penis for a *****.....

Well I am glad to hear you have never been in a situation where you needed or wished you had one, but others have, and were glad they had more than their penis in their hand in their personal situation.

Just now, Glockornothing said:

Well I am glad to hear you have never been in a situation where you needed or wished you had one, but others have, and were glad they had more than their penis in their hand in their personal situation.

Were you one of them or are you sitting in your nice comfy suburb? 

• Like 4

Just now, Piney said:

Were you one of them or are you sitting in your nice comfy suburb? 

No I have (outside of the military) never needed one, but I have never needed a fire extinguisher either, but own both.

• Like 2

No I have (outside of the military) never needed one, but I have never needed a fire extinguisher either, but own both.

Well, if you are outside the military you don't.....

• Like 3

Just now, Piney said:

Well, if you are outside the military you don't.....

Don't what, need to defend and/or protect my family and self from every type of possible threat, I also have car and health, and home insurance, you know just in case.

Don't what, need to defend and/or protect my family and self from every type of possible threat, I also have car and health, and home insurance, you know just in case.

Fire extinguishers work very well in a nice comfy suburb. I work with 2 former Marines and they don't have any use for them either....

• Like 4

Just now, Piney said:

Fire extinguishers work very well in a nice comfy suburb. I work with 2 former Marines and they don't have any use for them either....

Well if those two Marines ever have a house fire they might reconsider their choice of not having a use for fire extinguishers.

• Like 1

Well if those two Marines ever have a house fire they might reconsider their choice of not having a use for fire extinguishers.

AR-15s. 

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

AR-15s. 

I really don't like AR-15's, they are so under powered, now AR-10's are a much better choice.

I really don't like AR-15's, they are so under powered, now AR-10's are a much better choice.

Your asking to hit a neighbor with friendly fire. :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, Piney said:

Your asking to hit a neighbor with friendly fire. :lol:

Not really, .308 caliber in hollow point or soft point (hunting round) won't penetrate any more then a shotgun slug.

1 minute ago, Glockornothing said:

Not really, .308 caliber in hollow point or soft point (hunting round) won't penetrate any more then a shotgun slug.

Might as well of bought a M-1A. At least it's heavy enough to be decent hunting rifle. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Might as well of bought a M-1A. At least it's heavy enough to be decent hunting rifle. 

I want a light hunting rifle which is why I chose the AR-10, and .308 is good for anything the size of a deer on up, AR-15's .223 are only good for coyote's and smaller. 

Edited by Glockornothing

I want a light hunting rifle which is why I chose the AR-10, and .308 is good for anything the size of a deer on up, AR-15's are only good for coyote's and smaller. 

I was always  "classic bolt action" I have a 1903 Remington-Springfield and a 1917 Winchester-Enfield  sported out rusting at my stepmother's ranch. I don't hunt for sport just when meat is scarce and I have a Bear Kodiak bow and a Browning crossbow for that.  

• Like 4