Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Bigfoot deserve human rights ?

KEYBOARD

Well some humans don't even have human rights. But Hypothetically would Bigfoot have human Rights?    I guess he would have Bigfoot Rights

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Human right... it doesn't stop the US to bomb everyone who doesn't think like them. Why would a Bigfoot want that ? Way better to be undetected in the wood...

Well when you wake a sleeping giant you can expect to get your ass kicked its the nature of the beast.

Yes but it won't do him good because it's just a lot of talk about right but little is actually being done. 

Imagine for a second... Who would profit? Well, those Bigfoot's who decide to make NGO's and became activists ;) 

Ordinary Biggie, now victim of both it's oppressors and traitors from his own kind, that ordinary Biggie would be treated similarly as how people in Myanmar are treated now. Rest of the world would scream and sing about so called human rights but situation would not change. 

Whole definition of human rights today is ''that which politicians turn from demagogy into votes''.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Nope Canada is US whore so they like us for hummm our services.

I like Canada for SCTV, Hockey Night in Canada, Gord Downie and the Hip, Labatt's, and Swiss Chalet. Just to name a few.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I like Canada for SCTV, Hockey Night in Canada, Gord Downie and the Hip, Labatt's, and Swiss Chalet. Just to name a few.

And 'Rush'. Don't forget Rush. thumb.gif

• Like 2

If Bigfoot exists they're either human or a very intelligent ape and deserve our respect. On the other hand they've done a lot better job taking care of themselves than we ever could. It's probably best that we never officially categorize and regulate their existence. The laws on the books right now are probably good enough ("we can't say it's real but if it is don't mess with it!")

• Like 1

I believe in human rights and animal rights but I think the line is being blurred here....Bigfoot, if it exists would be rights under animal and not human...

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:04 AM, Lilly said:

I'd suggest we work on human rights for humans and cross the 'bigfoot bridge' when one is proven to actually exist. 

To answer the basic question I would answer yes, maybe even more than human rights.

as to Lilly's statement there are some humans who don't even deserve human rights. it is better to scout out the bridge before crossing it, Just in case. 

Do chimp got human right in the past few years? If Bigfoot want his they need to come and sign the paperwork, after that getting handcuffed and put in prison for whatever violation that come with it.

6 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Do chimp got human right in the past few years? If Bigfoot want his they need to come and sign the paperwork, after that getting handcuffed and put in prison for whatever violation that come with it.

Dogs have rights. You can not tie a dog to a post outside a store anymore. Or leave the dog in a car (regardless of weather) for more then an hour. Otherwise you are a villain of the highest order for the PETA people. Who, by the way, have the ear (and bias) of just about all Media sources.

Try doing anything you used to be able to do 30 years ago, such as shooting a dying pet, and you'll have the police/sheriff on your case within 24 hours. Cruelty to animals is what it is called.

So, yeah, Chimps have rights. Maybe not human rights. They can't vote, or own a gun, or hold public speaking gatherings... But, I don believe that they probably can hold property, and thus do have some "human" type rights.

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Dogs have rights. You can not tie a dog to a post outside a store anymore. Or leave the dog in a car (regardless of weather) for more then an hour. Otherwise you are a villain of the highest order for the PETA people. Who, by the way, have the ear (and bias) of just about all Media sources.

Try doing anything you used to be able to do 30 years ago, such as shooting a dying pet, and you'll have the police/sheriff on your case within 24 hours. Cruelty to animals is what it is called.

So, yeah, Chimps have rights. Maybe not human rights. They can't vote, or own a gun, or hold public speaking gatherings... But, I don believe that they probably can hold property, and thus do have some "human" type rights.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3058268/Why-chimps-human-U-S-court-grants-human-rights-chimpanzees-astonishing-account-naturalist-reveals-animals-like-think.html

I searched 2 sec and found that !

• Like 1