Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facebook uses facial recognition on users

LostSouls7

This time It looks like facebook has gone to far. and people are upset.

I really think they do have a tyrannical Technocracy in the future and that is a real shame!
Enjoy this podcast. and stay awake.. the all seeing eye is on facebook.

http://drunkworldorder.blogspot.com/2018/03/facebook-using-facial-recognition-on.html

• Like 1

I recently had a message from Facebook asking me to tag myself in my friend’s photos so the FB facial-recognition capabilities could be improved. I declined.

• Like 4

:o * is shocked *

• Like 2

I'm Not surprised. >shrugs<  it was bound to happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

What's the difference between facial recognition software and the software they've been using for years to recognize faces?

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, LostSouls7 said:

This time It looks like facebook has gone to far. and people are upset.

I really think they do have a tyrannical Technocracy in the future and that is a real shame!
Enjoy this podcast. and stay awake.. the all seeing eye is on facebook.

http://drunkworldorder.blogspot.com/2018/03/facebook-using-facial-recognition-on.html

What terms have they violated?

My heart bleeds for you.

3 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

You have no privacy on Facebook.

What made you think you did?

Anyone who uploads private or sensitive information to an online social service and expects it to be safe has to be pretty damn incompetent. 

• Like 3

On 3/4/2018 at 6:48 AM, simplybill said:

I recently had a message from Facebook asking me to tag myself in my friend’s photos so the FB facial-recognition capabilities could be improved. I declined.

you are very wise my friend. I got a message telling me that they are doing this and if I don't decline they will keep using it. Facebook has gone tyrannical

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018 at 2:47 AM, Rlyeh said:

What terms have they violated?

My heart bleeds for you.

They have violated the constitution of the United States of America..

The Constitution is above any all terms or policies Facebook has..

3 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

Facebook has gone tyrannical 

China’s Police forces are using some advanced facial recognition equipment. Imagine what life will be like when CCTV cameras have facial recognition ability! Everyone responding to Facebook’s facial recognition request will already be in the database.

“The glasses are linked to a database that can match travelers with criminal suspects. It is unclear how long it takes for a match to be made in the real world, but Wu Fei, the CEO of LLVision Technology which developed the glasses, told The Wall Street Journalthat, during testing, the system could identify faces from a database of 10,000 in 100 milliseconds.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-police-using-facial-recognition-glasses-2018-2

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

You must be talking about the constitution you've pulled out of your behind.

• Like 1

On 20/03/2018 at 6:52 AM, LostSouls7 said:

you are free to use facebook or not.. no one forces you to.. so basically if you use it.. then you get to play by their rules..

• Like 1

Soon it will be global:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/board-350-passengers-20-minutes-191448601.html

“On Monday, March 19, the Lufthansa Group airline announced the launch of biometric boarding at LAX. The announcement comes after the airline successfully tested the tool and boarded about 350 passengers on an A380 in only 20 minutes.”

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1

Facebook is a public media site, so having such technology is not surprising. There is no conspiracy here and no violation. It's no different then the fact you cannot post certain things on Facebook, that  there are guidelines to follow and if you violate those terms it gets taken down. Plus Facebook is a free service that you have the freewill to use or not to use, just like other social media like Twitter, Youtube etc. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, simplybill said:

China’s Police forces are using some advanced facial recognition equipment. Imagine what life will be like when CCTV cameras have facial recognition ability! Everyone responding to Facebook’s facial recognition request will already be in the database.

“The glasses are linked to a database that can match travelers with criminal suspects. It is unclear how long it takes for a match to be made in the real world, but Wu Fei, the CEO of LLVision Technology which developed the glasses, told The Wall Street Journalthat, during testing, the system could identify faces from a database of 10,000 in 100 milliseconds.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-police-using-facial-recognition-glasses-2018-2

Chinas President and their gov is the Devil. Their whole social score thing for social media.. is tyranny at it's finest. It's no wonder Globalists love China

On 3/21/2018 at 3:39 PM, simplybill said:

Soon it will be global:

“On Monday, March 19, the Lufthansa Group airline announced the launch of biometric boarding at LAX. The announcement comes after the airline successfully tested the tool and boarded about 350 passengers on an A380 in only 20 minutes.”

Yeah we'll just see about that

On 3/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, DingoLingo said:

you are free to use facebook or not.. no one forces you to.. so basically if you use it.. then you get to play by their rules..

oh i'll use their site and bring them down.. bring them down to china town!
Ha and Zuckerberg got caught spying and selling people's data.

and Lost 40 billion.. and many people have left the site... Karma is a beautiful thing!

On 3/16/2018 at 1:51 AM, Clockwork_Spirit said:

You have no privacy on Facebook.

This statement is the reality. Facebook can also listen in on your conversations as well as accessing anything and everything you do when using any aspect of Facebook. I've even heard that it's impossible to really 'got off' of Facebook entirely as they keep records of all of your activity even when your account is deleted. 

I've never had (nor will I ever have) a Facebook account. 

• Like 2

I only have used Facebook to keep in contact with extended family and friends. I might log in once a month at the most.

If they want to listen in on me, good.

I'll give them a good show!

As an ex-sailor my vile profanities could peel paint, so enjoy FB! :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

As an ex-sailor my vile profanities could peel paint, so enjoy FB! :lol:

Does the air around you turn blue and do you look kinda like this?   a055.gif

• Like 2

On 3/16/2018 at 4:54 AM, Rlyeh said:

What made you think you did?

Anyone who uploads private or sensitive information to an online social service and expects it to be safe has to be pretty damn incompetent. 

It's exactly like the day I signed 3 pages of legal disclaimers so that I could go up 10,000 ft in an airplane and jump out.  EVERYBODY knew the deal and I understood that I wasn't going to be able to get upset later if something went wrong.  Same with opening your life up to millions of strangers on social media.  You just have to assume that boring anonymity will insulate you as much as anyone else.  

• Like 2

On 3/21/2018 at 5:39 PM, simplybill said:

Soon it will be global:

Convenience will be the initial "hook" for these technologies.  Once the majority are on board, the rest will have no choice, other than to be left outside the mainstream of the herd.  In a way, THEN they'll be easier to single out and find.  That article casts light on such conveniences.  I fly maybe once every 2-3 years...sometimes less but being able to board an aircraft in just a few minutes is a BIG bonus.  Soon, we'll be able to walk into retail and grocery stores, select the items we want, put them in a container and walk out without queueing at all.  RFID tagging and other techs will subtract the costs from electronic accounts as you leave the store.  Assuming you have accounts.  Everyone is in such a hurry these days it's going to seem like "heaven" to them.  

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Soon, we'll be able to walk into retail and grocery stores, select the items we want, put them in a container and walk out without queueing at all.  RFID tagging and other techs will subtract the costs from electronic accounts as you leave the store.  Assuming you have accounts.  Everyone is in such a hurry these days it's going to seem like "heaven" to them.  

This seems fantastic to me, not gunna lie. I fly a lot for my job, and also for pleasure. 10-20 planes per year makes being able to process quickly through queues a huge time-saver. As for retail, you can already walk out without queuing with various apps and self checkouts. I can do my grocery shopping at a local, non-chain grocery store in my city and not talk to a single person, it's all automated. But, traditional checkouts with humans are available for those who wish it. It's great!. Why do you dislike optional efficiency?

On 21.3.2018 at 11:39 PM, simplybill said:

Soon it will be global:

I have to add here that this was not an idea by Lufthansa, but a future requirement by the CBP so I think this procedure will not be taken over on a global basis, except for flights into the US, because of different data protection regulations and privacy protection laws in non-US countries.