Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facebook uses facial recognition on users

LostSouls7

If they want to poke around in my FB account which I rarely use anyway...then who cares. I haven't got anything to hide apart from some family and friend gossip, and some boring recipes  :sleepy:..

• Like 1

Doesn't surprise me. 

They already have a lot of explaining to do for other stuff. 

• Thanks 1

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:19 AM, LostSouls7 said:

oh i'll use their site and bring them down.. bring them down to china town!
Ha and Zuckerberg got caught spying and selling people's data.

and Lost 40 billion.. and many people have left the site... Karma is a beautiful thing!

I personally feel most of them will eventually come back after an ad campaign that will show how secure FB is. 

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:17 AM, LostSouls7 said:

Chinas President and their gov is the Devil. Their whole social score thing for social media.. is tyranny at it's finest. It's no wonder Globalists love China

remember people Facebook only knows what you tell them, so tell them only what you want them to think about you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

You still have facebook?

I think facebooks future is like myspaces.

Now on facebook are only our parents and grandparents haha :D:P

• Thanks 1

Here’s a real ‘ha-ha’, I’m old and am smart enough to have never had a Facebook account.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Q: How does it cross a line, exactly? What freedoms are they violating? What rights are being trampled?

A: None

I hate Facebook and people's reliance on it to document their insipid boring minutia, but this is nothing. So what if they can recognize you? This tech isn't new and it isn't surprising. It will be everywhere soon and there's nothing you can do about it. Public means just that - public.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Some of these memes that get posted on FB will asked very subtle questions to get info.

Like, do you remember the phone number you had when you lived at home or subtle

ways to find out your birthday. And people would give it.

I typed in a false phone no, 867-5309. Remember that song?

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, Relam said:

You still have facebook?

I think facebooks future is like myspaces.

Now on facebook are only our parents and grandparents haha :D:P

Oh their future will be exactly like Myspaces.. mu ha ha h aha

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, moonman said:

Q: How does it cross a line, exactly? What freedoms are they violating? What rights are being trampled?

A: None

I hate Facebook and people's reliance on it to document their insipid boring minutia, but this is nothing. So what if they can recognize you? This tech isn't new and it isn't surprising. It will be everywhere soon and there's nothing you can do about it. Public means just that - public.

yes we can we can bring them down from the inside. It's only a matter of time before facebook ends up like myspace.

On 4/5/2018 at 2:28 PM, aztek said:

remember people Facebook only knows what you tell them, so tell them only what you want them to think about you. 

Excetly well my profile is all fake names and info. and I mostly just troll the site lol.

So they don't have any real info on me. I also never post where or exactly who I am with for that same reason.

Facebook will lose in the end. And they shall bow to me when the battle is over.

This is why i dont have any forms of social platforms like Twitter, snapchat and etc. PERIOD. Because these sites cant be trusted especially Facebook the app itself if u have it on your phone it actually records ur conversations and tries to advertise this relating to the things u have talked about. My advice is to DELETE FACEBOOK. 

• Thanks 1

yes great advice.. delete facebook.. messenger.. and then take a hammer to the smart phone...

and then drink a beer in victory

• Like 1