Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
y'all

My 3 ufo sightings / strange occurrences in t

6 posts in this topic

ChrLzs

The first one looks awfully like the exercises you do in video editors like After Effects to practice motion tracking...  But assuming it's real, I'd guess at a few helium-filled foil balloons.  I assumed that was the best, so did not move onto the others - I've already wasted far too long on Youtube videos showing blurred distant things in the sky.

Yes, there are a lot of things in the sky, and if they are distant and/or you don't have a very good telephoto lens, you will not be able to make them out clearly...

(People closer to the object or with much better cameras generally do not post those youtube clips.  (As they recognised the objects...)

y'all

For those who say or will say that it's fake (made with graphics software, etc.), I'll take it as a compliment. You're the first one tho, or the second. Doesn't matter, anyways. Although usually good CGI is called fake, and if this was a CGI, it would be hard to call it good, but still. And I'd like to see you doing the same exact copy of it ('cause it is awfully similar). I don't want to sound arrogant or too cocky, but, well, knowing it's real material, 'cause I myself filmed it, I'm confident about all of it.

Whether it's an actual UFO or a balloon, that I can't tell, 'cause I simply don't know. Had I knew I'd see all of this, I'd made sure to have a nikon coolpix p900 or something, but you can't know when you'll see something like this, as if 'tomorrow I'm gonna be sitting in the balcony, and I'll certainly see an UFO, so I have to have a proper camera! Come on now. I'm glad I still look at the sky, while most of generation Zombie look at their phones and barely look up anymore.

But I posted it, and many people found that interesting (at least in other forums) :) so no regrets on my part.

y'all

p.s. all the motion was done either by my not so steady holding of the phone, and by unidentified flying object itself - or, most likely, combination of both, as you can see in the video itself ;). but even some good cameras on tripods can shake, no matter how steady they are put, but I know that's not an excuse of my not so good filming. I wanted to zoom in all of the scenes with the object, but since I didn't hold it steady, it was moving from the frame, and I don't know how, or even if there's an tool to make a zoom effect follow the object, so I zoomed in only those parts, in which the object was most of the time in the frame. I used Sony Vegas Pro 12 for the zooming/slowing effect.

Krater

Video 1: balloon(s)

Video 2: a group of young guys listening to teenage girl music. Not sure there is anything more to see in that one, but very weird, nonetheless.

Video 3: a video of a picture of a bird or insect flying by.

Next, please.

• Like 1

y'all
3 hours ago, Krater said:

Video 1: balloon(s)

Video 2: a group of young guys listening to teenage girl music. Not sure there is anything more to see in that one, but very weird, nonetheless.

Video 3: a video of a picture of a bird or insect flying by.

Next, please.

1. Maybe.

2. You seem to know about this music, you probably went through that phase. That’s good. Anyway, it was one of Boston’s radio.

3. A photo.

No next, but if I’ll manage to see something in the future, I’ll definitely put it here, ‘cause I realized that in this forum people have knowledge and they are certain about what they see.