Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My 3 ufo sightings / strange occurrences in t

3 minutes ago, y'all said:

So you are one of the critics that never experienced something by your own, but yet you're the first in line to judge and spread 'knowledge'. When you have something on your own, instead of statistics, then I might care what you say. You are free to go now, but I know you're the one who likes to have the last word, so speculate, or state facts. :D keep on attracting people to my topic for free.

You are like me. You've got nothing. Yet, you are first in line saying UFO. That's ridiculous.

No speculating. You've got nothing worth speculating about.

I would've looked, but if what I filmed is nothing but a plane or a bird or whatever, Im sure you have phone like I do, or a similar one. Please, film a bird or a plane, it should look exactly or at least similar to what I filmed.

4 minutes ago, y'all said:

It's night time where I live, should I film a plane on daylight and upload just for you, my Sir? Your words are nonsense.

Go ahead and post a link or anyone can look at any of the pointless videos like yours posted on other youtube channels.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You are like me. You've got nothing. Yet, you are first in line saying UFO. That's ridiculous.

No speculating. You've got nothing worth speculating about.

You have binoculars but I think you need some glasses, dude. The video title has a question mark, if you haven't noticed. But hey, your head is way up in statistics and your own butt. I have stories too, like the one that I saw a grey line zigzagging down when I was 6 years old? but wait, there were no camera phones back then, that means it didn't happen (cause I dont have a physical proof) :D :D

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Go ahead and post a link or anyone can look at any of the pointless videos like yours posted on other youtube channels.

keep discussing pointless things then. attract people here. thanks.

If anyone wants to see a really bad video made aout Mexico of the same pathetic nature as the ones posted by y'all them go here.

1 minute ago, y'all said:

You were wrong about Americans weren't you - utterly and completely wrong.

You posted those videos here....You ask for no opinions. If you have already made up your mind as to what they are why are you wasting our time? 

keep discussing pathetic things :) I never said my videos are special or amazing or thought changing, but hey, if the ones I did are planes and birds/insects, Im sure you do have a cellphone with a camera, please, replicate them.

Here is a video from INdia which is just as poor as the ones posted by y'all.

NO ONE CLICK ON THE VIDEOS IN THE OP. This is all click bait.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You were wrong about Americans weren't you - utterly and completely wrong.

And you were wrong to judge me immaturely, thinking immediately that I meant the whole nation, and then you dig up typical statistics, and you still think like that, even after I mentioned that the ones that surround me are ignorant about the subject. oh you typical butthurt critic. but hey, Im thankful tho, you attract people to my pointless subject. ;) And Im still waiting for your videos, not other people videos of planes or birds

Edited by y'all

Just now, stereologist said:

Here is a video from INdia which is just as poor as the ones posted by y'all.

Yeah thats I figured...y'all has an agenda.

l

3 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

You posted those videos here....You ask for no opinions. If you have already made up your mind as to what they are why are you wasting our time? 

what are you talking about ?another one judging me? do you read minds or what?

Just now, y'all said:

And you were wrong to judge me immaturely, thinking immediately that I meant the whole nation, and then you dig up typical statistics, and you still think like that, even after I mentioned that the ones that surround me are ignorant about the subject. oh you typical butthurt critic. but hey, Im thankful tho, you attract people to my pointless subject. ;)

I posted facts to show just how incredibly wrong you are.

You are wrong, just wrong, nothing but wrong.

Just now, stereologist said:

I posted facts to show just how incredibly wrong you are.

You are wrong, just wrong, nothing but wrong.

Aha. Please, replicate my videos with your phone. Dont use other people videos. Thank You!

2 minutes ago, y'all said:

l

what are you talking about ?another one judging me? do you read minds or what?

I would suggest you tone down your rhetoric dude..If you cannot take constructive criticism your on the wrong forum...

Edited by Alien Origins

Just now, Alien Origins said:

I would suggest you tone down your rhetoric dude..If you cannot take constructive criticism your on the wrong forum...

dude, you are not my boss or my mom. if I get banned for this, then so be it, I guess? but if y'all call my videos lame, I want you to replicate them with your cameras. it's not that hard, isn't it? dont share old youtube videos (that you hate), film a bird or a plane, it should look like mine videos, right?

3 minutes ago, y'all said:

Speaking of pointless things- live long and prosper on all that attention - I see your first vid now has over 700 views!!  Wow.  Viral.

4 minutes ago, y'all said:

I never said my videos are special or amazing or thought changing

Just as well, really.

Has it not occurred to you that during your sightings, other people (some with good cameras) would have been much closer...?  Do you know why those folks didn't post their images?  I'll tell you - they could see what it was.  There are bazillions of folks out there every day - many have much better phone cameras, and some like me carry very capable *real* cameras.  And yet the UFO videos all look like yours.........

Read those sentences back to yourself until you get it..

• Like 1

Just now, y'all said:

dude, you are not my boss or my mom. if I get banned for this, then so be it, I guess? but if y'all call my videos lame, I want you to replicate them with your cameras. it's not that hard, isn't it? dont share old youtube videos (that you hate), film a bird or a plane, it should look like mine videos, right?

No need to replicate them why should we? I can pull up cloud pictures all day long...

They are lame and prove nothing....

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

Speaking of pointless things- live long and prosper on all that attention - I see your first vid now has over 700 views!!  Wow.  Viral.

Just as well, really.

Has it not occurred to you that during your sightings, other people (some with good cameras) would have been much closer...?  Do you know why those folks didn't post their images?  I'll tell you - they could see what it was.  There are bazillions of folks out there every day - many have much better phone cameras, and some like me carry very capable *real* cameras.  And yet the UFO videos all look like yours.........

Read those sentences back to yourself until you get it..

cause where I live folks dont care about it and make fun of the subject, only people here care, cause its ufo forum obviously. but since my videos are so lame, replicate them. with a camera, I dont know the specifics of iphone se camera, but it shouldnt be that hard, you know, even for you

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked