Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Ghost, or something else ?

UM-Bot

By: Whutupribs | Location: Ohio, USA

I'm here looking for some help, or at least some advice on how I should proceed... 

Let me start by saying that my family, on my mother's side, has had a long history of being "sensitive" to the paranormal. It doesn't go so far as mediumship, exactly... I'm still on the fence as to whether what we think of as communicative mediumship has much merit at all. Rather, as far back as I can trace, the family has always seemed to attract or amplify paranormal activity, as well as getting emotional or visual "impressions". I could spend hours recounting all the experiences I've had throughout the years. These things aren't generally talked about, as we all have more or less accepted them as normal. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112031/ghost-or-something-else

Kalebrius

Hi, i realized that nobody has commented so let me be the first to speculate. Now, don't quote me on this, but it may be a specter of some sort. It may very well be as simple as a poltergeist. I'd personally lean more towards Poltergeist considering that it leave heavy energy around the room it was (or is) in. I won't claim to be something i'm not, nor do i claim to know more then the next person. I am just speaking based on my own relationship with the ethereal and the metaphysical.

• Like 2

Piney
8 hours ago, Kalebrius said:

Hi, i realized that nobody has commented so let me be the first to speculate. Now, don't quote me on this, but it may be a specter of some sort. It may very well be as simple as a poltergeist. I'd personally lean more towards Poltergeist considering that it leave heavy energy around the room it was (or is) in. I won't claim to be something i'm not, nor do i claim to know more then the next person. I am just speaking based on my own relationship with the ethereal and the metaphysical.

There is not enough information to determine if it is a Thoughtform ( what you call a poltergeist) or a actual Earthbound. They both leave heavy "woo" around but many different factors are involved. That's why I didn't answer.