Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Critically ill man is former Russian spy

LV-426

isn't it happy news, it could almost be as if it was specially devised to give a happy ending for Easter! ^_^

Last Act Of 'Novichok' Drama Revealed - "The Skripals' Resurrection"

It seems that the 'Novichok' fairy-tale the British government plays to us provides for a happy ending - the astonishing and mysterious resurrection of the victims of a "military grade" "five to eight times more deadly than VX gas" "nerve agent" "of a type developed by" Hollywood.

Happy Easter!

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03/she-is-risen-last-act-of-novichok-drama-revealed-the-skripals-resurrection.html#more

• Like 1

On 3/28/2018 at 1:53 AM, stevewinn said:

There is always a method to what we'd consider Russian madness, I think with Brexit the Russians seen a chance to test if the UK is politically isolated from the rest of Europe, a test if you will, if after this attack Putin notes that the UK and EU cannot reach a consensus, a united front, then Britain would be asking questions of the EU, it would highlight a political divide that could be seized upon, because if there's a open divide on this attack there would be a open divide if Russia made a move elsewhere in Europe which would be exploited and that's why we've seen this united front because Allied countries see what's at play here.

Which was the whole point of why Putin supporting oligarchs were colluding with our own oligarchs to influence the Brexit vote.

It's a big game...how much can they divide democratic countries and how much of an edge does that give them. 

The propaganda machine is really strong. I saw two women on Vice who were in Ukraine. Their apartment building they both lived in was bombed and they're out front arguing over whether or not it was the Russians.

You could see the frustration on the one woman's face as she pointed and said...right there...you can see them. And the other woman refused to acknowledge they were Russians because she had been watching RT. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

our own oligarchs

They didn't want Brexit, big business didn't and dosen't want it they want to keep the poor desperate and a ready supply of cheap labour, Brexit is our chance to change things.

Well, ladies & gentlemen; it seems the 'concrete evidence', that which leaves no other conclusion possible than that Russia was culpable, is in!

This must be that unequivocal proof our beloved but ciritical allies based their support on.. I certainly feel a bit silly, me and my big mouth.. Doh! Instead of PPT, the British government seems to have opted to wield the PDF, their weapon of choice in this instance..

Salisbury Incident Report: Hard Evidence For Soft Minds

The UK government’s presentation on the Salisbury incident, which was repeatedly cited in recent days as an “ultimate proof” of Russia’s involvement into Skripal’s assassination attempt, was made public earlier today.

This 6-paged PDF is a powerful evidence of another intellectual low of British propaganda machine. Open it and you can tell that substantially it makes only two assertions on the Skripal case, and both are false:

slide2.jpg?itok=OYdoeMAY

First. Novichok is a group of agents developed only by Russia and not declared under the CWC” – a false statementNovichok was originally developed in the USSR (Nukus Lab, today in Uzbekistan, site completely decommissioned according to the US-Uzbekistan agreement by 2002). One of its key developers,  Vil Mirzayanov, defected to the United States in 1990s, its chemical formula and technology were openly published in a number of chemical journals outside Russia.

In late 2016, Iranian scientists set out to study whether novichoks really could be produced from commercially available ingredients. Iran succeeded in synthesising a number of novichoks. Iran did this in full cooperation with the OPCW and immediately reported the results to the OPCW so they could be added to the chemical weapons database.

This makes complete nonsense of the Theresa May’s “of a type developed by Russia” line, used to parliament and the UN Security Council. This explains why Porton Down has refused to cave in to governmental pressure to say the nerve agent was Russian. If Iran can make a novichok, so can a significant number of states.

Second. “We are without doubt that Russia is responsible. No country bar Russia has combined capability, intent and motive. There is no plausible alternative explanation” – an outstading example of self-hypnosis. None of the previous items could even remotedly lead to this conclusion. The prominent British academician from the University of Kent Prof. Richard Sakwa has elaborated on this on March 23 the following way:

Rather than just the two possibilities outlined by Theresa May, in fact there are at least six, possibly seven.

[..]

Slide 4 seemingly represents a real “honey trap”:

slide4.jpg?itok=s0_yvZM9

The authors of this “report” mixed up a very strange cocktail of multitype allegations, none of which have ever been proven or recognized by any responsible entity (like legal court or dedicated official international organization). Of course we are not committed to argue on every cell, but taking e.g. “August 2008 Invasion of Georgia” we actually can’t understand why the EU-acknowledgedSaakashvili’s aggression against South Ossetia is exposed here as an example of “Russian malign activity”…

Have you totally lost your minds, ladies & gentlemen from the Downing Street?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-30/salisbury-incident-report-hard-evidence-soft-minds

Oh Sweet Lord.. what a world. This truely is a new low, and with Trump as POTUS, that is quite a feat. But you Brits did it with fervor, a real sterling job, no doubt.

There isnt a facepalm large enough to cover the load here. Un be lievable. Idiocracy, here we come!

A fine evening to all. Happy Easter!

Peace.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well, ladies & gentlemen; it seems the 'concrete evidence', that which leaves no other conclusion possible than that Russia was culpable, is in!

This must be that unequivocal proof our beloved but ciritical allies based their support on.. I certainly feel a bit silly, me and my big mouth.. Doh! Instead of PPT, the British government seems to have opted to wield the PDF, their weapon of choice in this instance..

Oh Sweet Lord.. what a world. This truely is a new low, and with Trump as POTUS, that is quite a feat. But you Brits did it with fervor, a real sterling job, no doubt.

There isnt a facepalm large enough to cover the load here. Un be lievable. Idiocracy, here we come!

A fine evening to all. Happy Easter!

Peace.

Have you got a link direct to the report from the UK Govt website. official site

Oh I do hope this is a joke, as Im still hoping this whole thing is, a funny'ish but very disconcerting dream Im about to wake up to.. Yet; everything stated is all but exactly what we were provided with in segments before this gem..

At best, its a rehash of earlier comments / implications by the British Government / media. You know its funny, as soon as it concerns your nation being implicated, you immediately demand unequivocal proof of the source. Eventhough its contents are an all but to the letter repeat of what has been provided as proof as of yet. How about that.. Funny how that works, isnt it.

8 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Oh I do hope this is a joke, as Im still hoping this whole thing is, a funny'ish but very disconcerting dream Im about to wake up to.. Yet; everything stated is all but exactly what we were provided with in segments before this gem..

At best, its a rehash of earlier comments / implications by the British Government / media. You know its funny, as soon as it concerns your nation being implicated, you immediately demand unequivocal proof of the source. Eventhough its contents are an all but to the letter repeat of what has been provided as proof as of yet. How about that.. Funny how that works, isnt it.

its only fair that i ask, some of us want to see the full picture without having to rely on third and fourth party crackpot websites; for example, none of the links contain the speech made by the British Ambassador in Moscow. instead 6 pages are taken in isolation.

I understand you've taken a keen interest and formed the opinion the incident is some strange false flag operation. i'm not here to change or attempt to change your mind. i accept your mind is made up. But other people might actually want to wait for the Independent report by the OPCW. who will verify the nerve agent used. - But seeing as the UK has its own facility, Porton Down which is OPCW accredited and a designated Laboratory - the experts there have assessed the nerve agent used, and concluded it was One of the Novichok series of Nerve agents.

On the basis of the information the UK concluded that there were only 2 plausible explanations for how this material had been used in the United Kingdom. Either it was a direct act by the Russian state against our country or the Russian government had lost control of this catastrophically damaging nerve agent and allowed it to get into the hands of others.

The UK therefore summoned the Russian ambassador to account for the use of a Russian military-grade nerve agent on the 12 of March, giving Russia until the end of the following day to provide an account of what had happened. There was then no credible explanation or response from the Russian government.

Until then we should ALL await the final report by the OPCW.

How about these tweets. you'll love them.

ht

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

They didn't want Brexit, big business didn't and dosen't want it they want to keep the poor desperate and a ready supply of cheap labour, Brexit is our chance to change things.

You should tell the Mercers they didn't want Brexit.

They put a lot into Brexit.

6 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

You should tell the Mercers they didn't want Brexit.

They put a lot into Brexit.

The Worshipful Company of Mercers is the premier Livery Company of the City of London.

They realize through all their charitable work how much Brexit is needed.

Edited by hetrodoxly

11 hours ago, stevewinn said:

i accept your mind is made up. But other people might actually want to wait for the Independent report

I see, very prudent of you.  That's what UK/US and their anti-Russia supporters are doing and requested to their loving allies before judging?

Lol

Yeah right:

"Lads and Ladies, be very prudent, contemplate everything and don't judge too soon but please expell some diplomats so UK can at least play as if we are full harted supported by the mainland which we choose to leave."

Quod erat demonstrandum: only words of venome from the snake. Hypocrite behaviour and talk, thanks for sharing in the open :-)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stevewinn said:

But seeing as the UK has its own facility, Porton Down which is OPCW accredited and a designated Laboratory - the experts there have assessed the nerve agent used, and concluded it was One of the Novichok series of Nerve agents.

On the basis of the information the UK concluded that there were only 2 plausible explanations for how this material had been used in the United Kingdom. Either it was a direct act by the Russian state against our country or the Russian government had lost control of this catastrophically damaging nerve agent and allowed it to get into the hands of others.

This, IMO is the faulty premise that the whole thing is based on... (and I believe a deliberate faulty premise to try and hoodwink the public)

For starters... Porton Down must have the nerve agent and know how to make it....

And a cursory search shows that the 'only 2 plausible explanations' is ------ I'm sorry to say----- a blatant lie

For example...

link

quote...

"Since its independence in 1991, Uzbekistan has been working with the government of the United States to dismantle and decontaminate the sites where the Novichok agents and other chemical weapons were tested and developed.[34][36] Between 1999[39] and 2002 the United States Department of Defense dismantled the major research and testing site for Novichok at the Chemical Research Institute in Nukus, under a $6 million Cooperative Threat Reduction program"

end quote..

To be honest I find the simplistic tweets from the Foreign Office... complete with spooky background music..... chilling and very worrying
that they should put out such things...

And I note how they are linking it to comments about Syria - this was and is a suspicion of mine that this ''''poisoning'''' could be part
of an agenda to soften up the public in preparation for an escalation in Syria where ''''we''' will be involved on the opposite side to
the Syrian Army and therefore in opposition to the Russian army..... and British soldiers may be sent in... in some capacity possibly as ground troops?
in a US lead operation...?

Even if the tests being conducted agree with Porton Down and conclude that the agent used is novichok this doesn't take the WHO and WHY question
any further than it is now... 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bee said:

And I note how they are linking it to comments about Syria - this was and is a suspicion of mine that this ''''poisoning'''' could be part
of an agenda to soften up the public in preparation for an escalation in Syria where ''''we''' will be involved on the opposite side to
the Syrian Army and therefore in opposition to the Russian army..... and British soldiers may be sent in... in some capacity possibly as ground troops?

and if something like this happens in the next few months..... Brexit would probably be put on hold  

kicked into the long grass

After much dot connecting of my own in the last few years I have come to think (realize) that the US military and the military
of other countries and most likely NATO ---- has been co-opted by those working for the Globalist Agenda.... have in effect
become the proxy armies of the Globalists...

Iraq, Libya and now Syria has been a Globalist Operation, IMO.... and it could have involved some backroom agreement
with Saudi Arabia to create a Sunni lead Islamic State / Caliphate..... on Iraq and Syria land...and that could explain the half hearted
efforts to combat ISIS and the Islamic State in Syria ---- and the fury when Russia stepped in to help sort ISIS out...

The Globalists would love to stop Brexit and I'm quite sure they have not given up on that...

52 minutes ago, Van Gorp said:

I see, very prudent of you.  That's what UK/US and their anti-Russia supporters are doing and requested to their loving allies before judging?

Lol

Yeah right:

"Lads and Ladies, be very prudent, contemplate everything and don't judge too soon but please expell some diplomats so UK can at least play as if we are full harted supported by the mainland which we choose to leave."

Quod erat demonstrandum: only words of venome from the snake. Hypocrite behaviour and talk, thanks for sharing in the open :-)

The action taken will be in line with the information known. im sure you'll agree the Govt and those who've expelled Russian Diplomats will be privy to information not made public yet. 

50 minutes ago, bee said:

This, IMO is the faulty premise that the whole thing is based on... (and I believe a deliberate faulty premise to try and hoodwink the public)

For starters... Porton Down must have the nerve agent and know how to make it....

And a cursory search shows that the 'only 2 plausible explanations' is ------ I'm sorry to say----- a blatant lie

For example...

link

quote...

"Since its independence in 1991, Uzbekistan has been working with the government of the United States to dismantle and decontaminate the sites where the Novichok agents and other chemical weapons were tested and developed.[34][36] Between 1999[39] and 2002 the United States Department of Defense dismantled the major research and testing site for Novichok at the Chemical Research Institute in Nukus, under a $6 million Cooperative Threat Reduction program"

end quote..

To be honest I find the simplistic tweets from the Foreign Office... complete with spooky background music..... chilling and very worrying
that they should put out such things...

Even if the tests being conducted agree with Porton Down and conclude that the agent used is novichok this doesn't take the WHO and WHY question
any further than it is now... 

There is a series of Novichok nerve agents, which one was used in the UK? we have to remember the experts have been analysing the nerve agent for sometime, the fact such programmes as the one you mention above shows that an extensive list will be known as in the origin of the Nerve agent. - I think the Link the British govt are making in the tweet with Russia and its use of Veto 5 times over Chemical weapons in Syria highlights they are not adverse to the use of Chemical weapons. 

Im still waiting for a plausible answer as to why the UK would fabricate an Incident then blame Russia when there is no strategic advantage whatsoever.  You've seen the recent election in Russia which was a farce, opposition politicians locked up, vote rigging.The Governance of Russia is ever declining. As the country goes tits up, there is an ever increasing chance your secret service agents can come under the influence of Foreign powers. what better way than send out a message, you commit an act of treason and we will get you. - look at how many ex-Russians expelled or seek asylum in the UK, the use of the nerve agent like i've said is a calling Card for the exiled anti Putin Russian community in the UK, proving they are not safe in London. that's why they dont just use a gun to assassinate. the logistics of using the Nerve agent instead of the gun sends a loud and clear message.

On a side note, a British soldier SAS, was killed in Syria yesterday along side two Americans. Killed by a I.E.D.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Im still waiting for a plausible answer as to why the UK would fabricate an Incident then blame Russia when there is no strategic advantage whatsoever. 

see above...... my post before your last one...

who ever was the brains behind the ''''incident'''' the UK Government are in cahoots.... (IMO)

Edited by bee

4 minutes ago, bee said:

see above......

who ever was the brains behind the ''''incident'''' the UK Government are in cahoots.... (IMO)

I don't think the UK govt is in cahoots with the Russian govt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

I don't think the UK govt is in cahoots with the Russian govt.

neither do I :) 

we obviously do not agree about all this..... and will have to see how it all plays out in the next few months

On 3/8/2018 at 3:54 AM, RAyMO said:

I can understand that. But as a country the UK or any other country cannot simply ignore the issue - its basically 2 fingers to the country, its values and its security forces.

to me at least it seems like a little more than that. I've read all the responses so far but not a single guess as to why Russia would have committed such a blatant act of aggression against the UK. why did they use such an exotic poison when a bullet would have sufficed or even a car accident that would not have been directly untraceable to Russia.

its not like anyone was going to not point the finger at Russia using a Russian engineered toxic poison. Putin knew exactly what he was doing. and left more bread crumbs than even Hansel and Gretel could cope with.

Putin would have played out the scenario and realised the repercussions before the "careless" assassination attempt.

My guess is that Putin judged correctly the response's and wanted British, American and Western spy's working from their respective embassies outta Russia and this was just a good way to do it. 

Edited by Captain Risky

On 3/8/2018 at 6:08 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

I see that now it's been confirmed to be a Chemical Weapon! A Nerve Agent or something. So now the tabloids can scream "PUTIN ATTACKS BRITAIN WITH CHEMICAL WEAPON!!!". It'll make their week won't it. And it might even give Blustering Boris the glorious justification for Military Retaliation he has been looking for! 

Boris will be furious! but cool heads will prevail and physical threats will take a back seat to more brutal embassy sacking.  :rolleyes: mind you the laws on money laundering might punish Putin and the rest of the Russian mob, more. 

9 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Hitchens talking about Putin, it's at about 7 minutes.

These are segments from Christopher's speech "Axis of Evil" given on March 8th, 2005 at the University of Western Ontario. The speech mainly focused on the dictatorships of Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. In these clips however, the Russian regime, ruled by Vladimir Putin (then, and still now), is mentioned. The similarities between these small, tribal, theocratic regimes and that of Putin's Russia is hauntingly similar. Considering this speech was also over a decade ago, Hitch's comments on Putin and Russian indignation are strikingly prophetic.

Was this the guy who was advocating the Iraq war as if his life depended on it, one of the 'champions' sounding the Axis of Evil rhetoric, and was one of the most ardent Islamophobe talking heads around.. That guy?

"George W. Bush received a lot of help when he took the U.S. into this war. A horde of journalists and commentators echoed the administration’s talking points. Even liberal outlets like The New York Times printed stories indistinguishable from White House press releases. Though their reports and predictions have proven disastrously false, Bush’s media allies refuse to let that spoil their fun. Denying America the benefit of their silence, the hucksters continue to peddle their discredited policies. Of that coalition of the lying, Christopher Hitchens is the most relentless.

The main justification for invading Iraq was the claim that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. Hitchens did his best to assist the president’s scare tactics. In a piece published in The Nation on October 14, 2002, he wrote that “there is not the least doubt that [Hussein] has acquired some of the means of genocide and hopes to collect some more.” While he hedged slightly in that statement (do tanks count as means of genocide?), Hitchens clearly wanted his readers to believe that Iraq’s arsenal included biological, chemical and/or nuclear armaments.

That lie evaporated quickly in the months after Saddam’s fall. In January 2005, the Bush administration finally admitted that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but that wasn’t good enough for Hitchens. In 2006, he explained the missing WMDs this way:  

“Doesn't anything ever strike you as odd about the figure of zero for [WMD] deposits found in Iraq? . . . Doesn't that suggest a crime scene that has been pretty well dusted in advance, the fingerprints wiped? Well, it does to me.”

Watch him being destroyed on the subject by our friendly neighbourhood 'Gobbling Galloway'.. (which is the true hero here).

May the man rest in peace, but articulate as he may be; he was wrong, and he was a part of the core media clique that sold the deception to the public so decisively and effectively, in turn sending hundreds of British / American soldiers, and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians to their deaths.

Peace.

No one has yet explained to me why Vladimir Putin is suddenly credible...and trusted agencies in their own governments are suddenly not. 

I'm gonna venture to say it's because of his vast propaganda scheme that so many people are falling for. 

• Like 1

It's just very surprising to me that so many people are so willing to turncoat.

I don't find it an attractive attribute.

On 31-3-2018 at 11:21 AM, stevewinn said:

The action taken will be in line with the information known. im sure you'll agree the Govt and those who've expelled Russian Diplomats will be privy to information not made public yet. 

You're wrong, I do not.

Because what are you saying: other countries who did not expell diplomats did not have that information? Why did some countries wait untill the very last moment?

Of course this is not the case, the evidence/information presented as Russia should be behind all this is practically none and by far not the reason why some countries expelled diplomats.

None of all these countries even hinted at their public of having extra and decisive information to base their decission. Be sure: the EU population can't understand this attitude of their leaders. It won't go far.

It's the pressure put on them that made them do it.  Everyone knows that by now.

And that's the only way left by which US/UK can draw now support: pressure, blatant chantage and deceit. Nice friends! So they aren't anymore.

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

No one has yet explained to me why Vladimir Putin is suddenly credible...and trusted agencies in their own governments are suddenly not. 

I'm gonna venture to say it's because of his vast propaganda scheme that so many people are falling for. 

Did you asked, I missed? Well: first of all: it's not suddenly. 

Then you must have been sleeping for a while. Putin is on the rise for allready some time, and the trusted agencies distrusted more and more.

The best propaganda he is doing, are his interviews, his responses and views on world matter.

None of Western leaders come close when it comes on ethics and balanced insights.  Of course he's willing to defend them.

The narrative of Western propaganda is much more heading to a clash, then the words of Putin.

So who will be responsible if the situation escalates?

EU is collaborating with Russia on different levels: we don't find them treathening and we are his neighbours, difficulties with that?

First, Putin doesn’t need to be credible or not.  Forget about Putin.  The inescapable truth is that with the information that is in the public domain, the blame placed on Russia is an assumption.

Its a logical assumption of course and may even be correct.  But there is no proof.  

And for those, the majority I think, who justify aggression toward Russia with another assumption, that the secret services know and have proof have already lost that argument.  They may as well head over to the ET forums, that’s the line the tin foil brigade have been using for decades.

I don’t like Putin, I think his regime is a thinly veiled dictatorship, and he addicted to power and prestige, but I do like to think the British government has more credibility than Putin’s Mafia.

• Like 2